Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can't post image

Dead account67902568

Dear Devin,

This may be caused because you may have incorrectly put in the link that the image displayer uses, for instance this:

https://imgur.com/gallery/67eyvd8

and this:

67eyvd8.png

are different and the image displayer will only accept the second link(the image address) which can be accessed by right clicking the image and selecting; copy image address.

• Brohoof 2

Are you perhaps getting a message saying something along the lines of "This image extension is not allowed in this community"?

• Brohoof 2

Let's clarify the problem by letting me take you through the steps.

First copy the URL of the image you wish to post. As mentioned above, an easy way to do this is to right-click on any image and select "Copy Image Location".

Make sure you click this button:
post-23129-0-77679500-1402219902_thumb.png

Then paste the URL of the image into this text box:

post-23129-0-97704200-1402219956.png

Was this helpful, or are you having a different problem?

• Brohoof 2

Hey there @, were you able to find out the cause of your image posting troubles?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

the result is that I get the url on the about me page.actually its a chart from the brony personality test on bronyland.com

Then did you click on the image button and place the URL there? --> img-2744443-1-snfcgnzfgnhm.png

Edited by Adorkable

yes thats all i did.but also can i just post a url from my user images?

Hmm.

Alright, could you please describe to me exactly what you're doing, step by step?

i click on the image icon and requests me to post the url,i copy and paste the url from the website[bronyland]and paste it at the space required and comfirm

Okay, thanks! ^^

And it still doesn't work? Hmm.

Would you mind giving me the link to what you're trying to post?

the result is that I get the url on the about me page.actually its a chart from the brony personality test on bronyland.com

I would have to see the problem for myself, but if you want to add an image:

1. Go to the POUC (Picture of your Choice)
  2. Right click "View Image"
  3. Then it will take you to the "View Image" link
  4. Once you see just the image, highlight and copy the URL above
  5. Go back to your profile, *About Me, and put the cursor where ever you wish to post your image*
  6. Then open the Image/URL block
  7. Paste the Link and Click Okay
  8. It should show you the image.

Common Issues:

• If you don't click on view image, you'll most likely get the BIB "Blank Image Block".
  • The image you are trying to post is too large.

If the problem continues to occur, I may have to ask you one request, and that is can you take a screenshot of your About Me, b/c if it appears there and not on the profile, that could be something.  It would make it easier for use to diagnose the problem.   

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Seeing that you have managed to acquire the image onto your "About Me", and the time that has passed, I don't see a reason for this thread to be open any longer :3

Locked up.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.