Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Journey to the Higher Plane

Jack Baker

@, @, @@Pripyat Pony,

Bliss eyed Hurricane and her stance as she say that familiar light in her eyes seeing Blaze back to normal. She could tell the mare was hiding her stronger feelings for him. Where they one of friendship...or something more? She giggled though when Blaze realized the hostage was still on the rough. She remembered the stranger mare was safe, still bound unfortunatly, but safe nonetheless.

"Looks like he's got a lot to explain," she giggled some then leaned over to Clover so nopony else could hear. "If i didn't know any better...I'd say Hurricane may have a special somepony in her eye..."

After a moment of thinking about Clover's suggestion about a hotel, she was rather interested, but she knew they had taken quite a bit of time in Manehattan to stay in another place. Raze surely was waiting to continue their journey to find the ancient legends that Star Swirl traveled to.

"I'm sure an hours rest here would be fine for us Clover. I don't think we should risk damaging another hotel right?" She giggled eyeing Steel and Quickdraw. "I'm all for getting on our way soon as everypony is recovered." She then spotted the zebra Raze and smiled seeing he and Everlast must have found their books and scrolls. "Clover? I hate to ask but..." she sighed, "do you have any magic left within you to teleport my things here? I'm completely wiped out."

"Yeah well... Getting tied up and used as a trap to lure your friends in wasn't exactly what I was expecting." The Mare got up from the ground as Blaze cut the ropes holding her legs together. She looked a little bit flustered when she looked at him. "I don't know how to explain this to you without making it really confusing. Basically there was something controlling me, I didn't want to hurt you I would never."

The Mare looked at Blaze confused and Skeptical, but then she loosened her glare and took a deep breathe. "I remember seeing you in the hotel, and i didn't think of you as a harmful pony."

"I know and I'm sorry for betraying your trust." He finished and prepared a teleport spell on the both of them back down to the stage. "It won't happen again."

"I would surely hope not, but I do hope you stay alone in your body. Take care, all of you." She said before leaving the theatre.

Edited by Foxy The Pirate

@@Lightning Bliss, "Not at the moment," Clover replied. "But I'll try to transport everypony's things after I've had a rest. I haven't extended my magic like this for ages, not since I fought the evil mage who summoned the Windigoes. That was when Princess Celestia made me an alicorn."

"Wow, we rescued a hostage and freed an alicirn prince from an evil entity controlling his body and it's not even three o clock!" Hurricane said excitedly with a hint if sarcasm. "So, what do we do now?" She asked as a general question. "We freed Blaze from the entity, but we still can't forget about the reason we started this journey in the first place." She looked at the ponies around her. "But, we should probably rest a while first."

Rolling over to her side, "We're resting here as much as we can," she said to Hurricane, "though I admit, I'm anxious to get a move on as soon as possible before we forget how we all ended up here in the first place" She grinned seeing Blaze had recovered enough to now assist the hostage and fly down to be with everypony.

"I wonder where we will go from here...Prehaps the mountains since we keep continuing to head north?"

@@Lightning Bliss, "That would be a good idea," Clover replied. "I know the northlands fairly well, tho they're quite strange compared to what we all know. The ponies there are mainly earth ponies and pegasi, but unicorns are rare. That's why the evil mage caused such a stir when he summoned the Windigoes. The ponies nearby were unable to fight him, cuz there were no unicorns living in the town at all. This is why Princess Celestia asked me to go and help them. I didn't know it at the time, but she meant it to be a final test to see if I was truly worthy of ascension."

"Wait, north.?" Hurricane sounded slightly more alert. "You mean like cold mountains with snow north?" She asked. She looked a little concerned as she decided to lie down facing Lightning Bliss. She looked as if she was getting a little more antsy. Hurricane absolutely could not stand the snow. It bothered her almost to the point if fearing it. She hated the cold and wetness of it. She had been trying to avoid it her whole life. Whether it was falling from the sky or laying peacefully on the ground, Hurricane hated it.

@@Pripyat Pony, @,

"Well I've been to the North before but..." Bliss seemed rather embrassed to continue, but eventually forced on, "it's just the cold doesn't really like me much. It's funny, I was born in the summer and i hate the heat. I love winter and snow...but I get easily sick in cold climates. It got so cold once while I was on a vacation in the woods up there that...well...I got really badly sick and..." she sighed and scooted close to the obviously uncomfortable Hurricane.

"I'm just worried about compromising this trip if we have to go that way." Maybe there's a way to get some coats or scarfs or something.

Edited by Lightning Bliss

Raze looked at Lightning. "Maybe. Well, we are in Manehattan. Why don't we just buy some here?"

Steel felt a bit unsure of how he felt on traveling in the frozen north. Though he was trained to travel in such conditions, it didn't mean he like it.

It was the same with Quickdraw. He tried to avoid cold and snowy places as much as possible. He couldn't stand snow and ice.

@, @, @@Pripyat Pony, @,@@purple.teal,

(OOC Sorry if I take a little initiative, but since I noticed this RP didn't get much response yesterday, figured to move it along)

"Sounds good to me," she smiled to Raze and sat up at a struggle. "Ok, so we rest first for a little while...then we find some coats in Manehattan, then it's off to the North! Star Swirl the Beared! Here we come! Erm..." she plopped down on her back, on top of Hurricane, "right after an hour of resting..."

-- An hour later --

She had slept most of the time, snuggling on Hurricane like a pillow without realizing it. She felt safe and contempt with her new found friends, and even more so was confident enough to be lazy as she was. But the hour came and went, and she yawned loudly before rolling to her side and standing up.

"Does anypony know of a store where we can get coats? Nothing fancy. Personally I woudn't mind a hooded cape."

@@Lightning Bliss

Blaze awoke from his slumber, this time knowing it wasn't another illusion from the Entity. He was really free and available to roam around as he pleased. "Well my back is as stiff as a board, but at least everything doesn't hurt." He stood up on his legs and stretched out in an attempt to loosen himself and his muscles. "You really want another coat?" Blaze said while finishing his stretches with a puzzled look on his face. "Always a mystery huh Lightning Bliss?"

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @, @@purple.teal

Blaze put a serious look on his face, I doubt you guys want to remember everything that happened, but I feel like I owe you all atleast an explanation. He then looked at his sword and began walking towards it to wrap it up.

Edited by Foxy The Pirate

@

In the middle of patching together a new journal entry, Everlast looked up from his book.

"An explanation would be greatly appreciated. I may have some parts of the story figured out now, and I'm thinking this wasn't the first time something like this has happened to you, is it?" Everlast looked over to the blade the alicorn was picking up. "I also want to know where that came from, as I believe that is also a part of your... situation." 

@@purple.teal

Blaze strapped the blade to his back and turned around to face Everlast, "No..... This would be the fourth time this has happened, but never this extreme. Sometimes I would wake up somewhere completely different, not remember a thing, but I would never harm anyone." He sat down on the floor with his head down, but brought it back up when he heard Everlasts next question. " If your insinuating I get rid of the sword, I cannot do that."

@,

"But why not?" Bliss asked as she stood up to sit next to Blaze. She reached out to his back and lightly touched the covered weapon, "I mean...if its a weapon that holds some sort of...evil, in it...wouldn't you not want to have anything to do with it?"

Suddenly her stomach growled loudly again, making her squeak with embrassment and cover her belly up with her front hooves.

"Ahem..." :blush:

@@Lightning Bliss

"This is hardly a weapon, it's a tool for destruction and misery. I'm the only one that can control it, imagine if it fell into a different ponies hands. They'd be consumed by Clarent, and I can't have that. If anyone can learn to tame this beast, it's me and if not me then some pony of great divinity." Blaze's ears perked up when he saw Lightning Bliss's stomach growl with hunger. "A bit hungry Princess?"

@, @@purple.teal,

"Um..." her stomach growled even louder then the first time. "Oh darn it all!" She went bright red all over her little white body.

"Don't call me Princess!" She peeped out as her blushing grew brighter, "I don't call you Prince! Erm...unless of course you want me to... I mean I tend to address Princess Cadence, Celestia and Luna in that matter but..." her stomach continued to growl, "I don't see you like them...You seem, just like me and Clover? This of course isn't in a bad way it's just-" at this point her growled began to rumble so loudly her wings were shaking.

"Ok um...this is quite embrassing and ah...ahem...Could we get another bite to eat while we're getting the coats? Really I dont' need anything fancy! Just something to make sure I don't get sick while we're in the North."

@

"No, I never intended to make you think to get rid of it. I simply want to know how far back it goes. I am a historian, I catalog magical items, and this tool of destruction and misery as you say, intrigues me. What you do with your equipment is not for me to say. I merely want to ask questions, and after what you have put us through, I think we deserve answers."

He turned to the hungry princess and closed his book.

@@Lightning Bliss

"I am thinking that a topic such as this is best after a nice meal, sometimes I get so engrossed in my work I forget about food."

"Well in that case," she stood up and yawned, while stretching her wings out and back like a feline. "Prehaps we should head out while we still have daylight. I don't care if we eat at a carrot dog stand and shop in the garabage, long as I get a coat and some food in my belly, I'm not too picky."

She then turned and started heading out the doors of the theater, heading to the auditorium.

Hurricane woke up as the ponies started discussing someplace to eat. She missed Blaze's talk about the whole fiasco. As she stood up, she cringed. "Most ponies feel like they slept on a rock, but it feels like the rocks slept on me." she said unaware of the fact that she had been used as a pillow. She stretched before joined the rest of the group and turned to Blaze. "Hope you enjoy your first day of being free from an evil...mind...thing." she said for lack of a better word.

(OOC Come on guys this RP is slowing down, where are you? Post already! I hate replying one post after one person. I like to give everyone a chance to reply...Can't do that if you're not here!)

Bliss giggled and decided not to mention the fact she slept on Hurricane the entire time of chilling. She stepped out into the Manehattan streets and soaked in the cool air. It appeared Fall was in the air, and even so the sweet smell of the falling leaves still gave the poor outskirts of this part of the city, a pleasent feeling of calm. She was thinking of apple pies at this point, or her mothers famous hoofprint cookies, filled with peach or blueberry jelly.

At that her stomach rummbled more, thinking of food apparently made it mad. She couldn't help it though, Fall was the beginning of the holidays. Joyful family get togethers was one of her favorite traditions...And now that she's an alicorn, she knew she would find it difficult to head home knowing there might be diplomatic meetings to attend to.

"But I'm Princess," she told herself, "surely I can hold off the meetings till the end of the holidays? But...what if its a serious meeting...what if there two different leaders are at odds with each other...what if...Gah!" She shook her head, "Can't think of these things now... I'm already on a quest as it is with the group...Finding Star Swirl the Bearded's end of his own journey. I just...hope that this won't take months of traveling...I'm missing my husband and family as it is."

@@Lightning Bliss @@purple.teal

Blaze took a deep breathe and sighed, he then started walking towards the entrance of the theatre. 'I can't let this happen again, what took place while I was captive shouldn't have happened. How will I be able to get the trust of my friends back?'

@

Blaze turned around the to face Hurricane, "it feels pretty good to be normal again, and in control. You coming with us or are ya just gonna stand there?" He asked her teasingly while he walked down the row of seats.

@

"True friends would understand. There would be no trust lost. A little fear gained perhaps." Everlast spoke to the prince as he packed up his materials. then got up.

He followed the princess into the city, also hungry. With the familiar weight of his bag back, he smiled.

This has been a beautiful trip. So much has been learned in such a short span. As is, I think I have more information on the legendary wizard Starswirl than I could ever begin to comprehend. And there is still more left in the laboratory. I'll send my letter, so that they can begin shelving the texts. I should have told them to copy the the papers into the Starswirl wing, if the diagrams aren't already there. Perhaps I'll be able to see to it personally when I return. 

After stretching, Hurricane trotted up to the rest of the group. "I'm coming, I'm coming." She said impatiently. "So...do we know where we're going or are we just gonna aimlessly wander and hope we don't hit a bad part of town?" She asked no pony in particular. She really didn't want to the mountains and started to think of ways that she could stall without making herself seem weak or scared. "I think some time just looking around town would be nice." She said

@, @@purple.teal, @,

Bliss was about to make an observation on Hurricane's...hesitation about their next goal on their journey but was quickly thrown off by a pecuilar...delicious if not intysing smell...It reeked with apple, green bean, broth. She followed the heavenly aroma of sweet and savoury almost blindly...Before she could stop herself, she smacked horn first into a food wagon. It was heavily painted and stickered with its menus and pictures of what it had to offer.

She could see all sorts of delectiable fast food offerings. Hot carrot dogs, green bean cassorle, apple turn overs, peach pie, rattitouie stew...She'd have kept on looking but her mouth was drooling uncontrollably that she nearly went into a trance of just trying to decide what she wanted.

"Oh hey there missy!" A light brown earth pony stallion, wearing a chef hat that was well stained with seasoning, stuck his head out from his serving window. "You hungry? You seem to look it! What can I offer you? There's much for you and ah..." he noticed another group of ponies following behind her, "your buddies to choose from! What will it be?"

"I'll take a soup and sandwich special. Is that available here? I didn't even look at the menu yet. Sorry." Everlast pulled up at the counter staring intently at the speaking chef, before finally deciding to get a good look at the menu. "Alright, could I get millet and straw on rye, with carrot soup?" 

@@Lightning Bliss, @, @ 

He turned back to the rest of the crew. "Are we planning to eat this on the run? Because before we leave the city, I want to take care of some things."