Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Fleur De Lis

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hey! It's me, Fleur, the fancy pony!

That's pretty much all that needs to be said, I think. ^^

I like cats and computers and all those fancy things...

That's about all, I think!

I'm looking forward to meeting all you fancy ponies. I'd love to make a couple of friends as well!

If you got any questions, feel free to ask! o:

• Brohoof 8

Well if you are a Rarity fan you are certain to meet others who share your interests around here. We have a very active Rarity fanbase, and most of its members are super friendly.

If you have any questions, or just want to chat feel free to pm me!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and you are certain to make atleast a few new friends brohoof /)

• Brohoof 2

Well if you are a Rarity fan you are certain to meet others who share your interests around here. We have a very active Rarity fanbase, and most of its members are super friendly.

If you have any questions, or just want to chat feel free to pm me!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and you are certain to make atleast a few new friends brohoof /)

Oh, sweet!

And that's nice. ^^ 

/)

(Also, that notification system is really nice!)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there Fleur! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here. As previously stated, there are a LOT of Rarity fans around here (cough ghostie cough)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! You'll have a great time here!

Oh thanks! :3

Hello there Fleur! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here. As previously stated, there are a LOT of Rarity fans around here (cough ghostie cough)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks. I'd say "You too", but I'm sure you're having a great time already. ^^'

And, I'll try to keep that in mind!

• Brohoof 2

Oh thanks! :3

Thanks. I'd say "You too", but I'm sure you're having a great time already. ^^'

And, I'll try to keep that in mind!

I am! The forums is a really fun place, to be honest. This is the first forum I ever got into. c:

• Brohoof 1

Hi and welcome to the forums :3 I hope You will enjoy Your time here and if You have any questions or are looking for someone to chat/be friends with - feel free to add and PM me :3

Also questions...

1. Where did You get this amazing avatar *_*

2. Hugs? :33

Oh awesome!

Any recommendations on threads/places I should check out? o:

Since you seem to like Rarity, why not check out the Rarity Fan Club? I haven't personally posted there (Pinks is my favorite pone) but all the members there are super nice.

You can check out Show Discussion to talk about the show as much as your heart desires.

Once you've had your share of pony discussions, there's also the Everfree Forest.This place is great for discussions about any type of media, life advice, or random topic that isn't about ponies.

If you're a roleplayer, I believe that once you gain the 'cupcake' ranking, you'll be able to visit the roleplaying section and make some characters. By the way, if you don't know your rank, you can check under your avatar. You're currently a muffin. Don't freak out about ranks and try to spam to go up, because that's just silly. ;)

Finally, there's the Cloudsdale Colosseum for any fun forum games. My personal favorites are:

The Corrupted Wish Game, The Banned Game, and Word Association. BTW, your post count won't go up in the Cloudsdale Colosseum. c:

I hope this helped!

• Brohoof 2

Hi and welcome to the forums :3 I hope You will enjoy Your time here and if You have any questions or are looking for someone to chat/be friends with - feel free to add and PM me :3

Also questions...

1. Where did You get this amazing avatar *_*

2. Hugs? :33

mlp_fim___fleur_de_lis_by_joakaha-d4i4hp

From a googlysearch. :3

http://joakaha.deviantart.com This is the author. I like a lot of their stuff. c:

And yes, I'm always open for a hug! ^^

Since you seem to like Rarity, why not check out the Rarity Fan Club? I haven't personally posted there (Pinks is my favorite pone) but all the members there are super nice.

You can check out Show Discussion to talk about the show as much as your heart desires.

Once you've had your share of pony discussions, there's also the Everfree Forest.This place is great for discussions about any type of media, life advice, or random topic that isn't about ponies.

If you're a roleplayer, I believe that once you gain the 'cupcake' ranking, you'll be able to visit the roleplaying section and make some characters. By the way, if you don't know your rank, you can check under your avatar. You're currently a muffin. Don't freak out about ranks and try to spam to go up, because that's just silly. ;)

Finally, there's the Cloudsdale Colosseum for any fun forum games. My personal favorites are:

The Corrupted Wish Game, The Banned Game, and Word Association. BTW, your post count won't go up in the Cloudsdale Colosseum. c:

I hope this helped!

A Rarity fan club thread? AMAZING! :D

I haven't watched any episodes beyond the first two seasons, though. >.<

(And I've already forgotten most stuff about them. :< )

I really need to catch up. :L

I promise I won't spam, though.

Fancy pony promise!

And ooh, games. :3

It did, thanks a lot! ^-^

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the MLP forums! I just got here, but I already love it. And I'll agree with you, Rarity is really awesome. I'm actually not sure if I like her or Pinkie Pie better :P I just love them both!

Oh, and if it helps, all the seasons are on netflix!

Welcome to the MLP forums! I just got here, but I already love it. And I'll agree with you, Rarity is really awesome. I'm actually not sure if I like her or Pinkie Pie better :P I just love them both!

Oh, and if it helps, all the seasons are on netflix!

N-Netflix doesn't work over here ;~;

And we can both be newbies together! ^^

You like hugs, right? :3

Welcome to the forums, Fleur.  Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay, :D.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask and we'll be happy to assist you. 

N-Netflix doesn't work over here ;~;

And we can both be newbies together! ^^

You like hugs, right? :3

Aww, sorry about that. I'm sure you can find them online though. :3

I adore hugs! -hugs- :D

First and foremost: I cannot simply believe this user name was not taken yet. Considering that Fleur seems to be quite popular between certain people, it just amuses me.

Secondly: The fact that both Rarity and Fleur are in my top 3 overall list makes me say: Well chosen *Nodsnods*

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and stick around, Fleur deserves much more attention in the fandom :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums, Fleur.  Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay, :D.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask and we'll be happy to assist you. 

It's nice to meet you too!

And thanks. I haven't had a single problem yet, though! ^^

Aww, sorry about that. I'm sure you can find them online though. :3

I adore hugs! -hugs- :D

If I search hard enough. :P

So do I! *Hugs*

First and foremost: I cannot simply believe this user name was not taken yet. Considering that Fleur seems to be quite popular between certain people, it just amuses me.

Secondly: The fact that both Rarity and Fleur are in my top 3 overall list makes me say: Well chosen *Nodsnods*

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and stick around, Fleur deserves much more attention in the fandom :D

Maybe I used magic to get this name...

You'll never know >:3

Thanks, fellow Rarity appreciator. :3

And thanks, I'll try my best to stay active! ^^

Welcome to the MLP forums fleur! There are many rarity fans here and I fit you will fit in very quickly!

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just want to talk ;)

Haha, thanks! ^^

I can add you as a friend, right?

Welcome to the forums :) I can see that you've already had many other welcomes, but.. Here is another one!