Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Story Cover Art

Tyroq

Hello everyone! It's been a couple years since I visited these forums, so I know most people here now won't remember me. But a while back I got busy working on a huge fanfiction project (50+ pages) that was going to be submitted to EQD. Well then real life changes threw me for a time of chaos that would make Discord jealous, and I dropped out of the MLP community for a while. But here I am now, looking to resume and finish my project for final posting and submission both here and at EQD.

So what I'm looking for is someone who'd be interested in drawing some cover art for me. I can't pay you, but if EQD takes the story you'd get your name listed along with mine.

The story is called The Infinite Pantry and here is an introductory summary:

If one word sums up the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it’s trouble. They seem to have an uncanny ability to find it where no one expects. And it’s always when things seem to be going well that trouble finds its way into the mix. The blissful realm of Equestria is no exception. All is not well in the heart of that magical kingdom, as the residents of Ponyville are soon to find out. A dark and sinister magic is at work, lurking in the void beneath the world. And unbeknownst to the ponies of the town, it’s already claimed its first victims. Sending out faint tendrils of energy, it’s lured the Cutie Mark Crusaders into its domain and sealed the door behind them. And as Twilight Sparkle and her pony friends enjoy a day of fun and parties, the three reckless little fillies make their way deeper into the realm of chaos. Will Twilight and the others find out in time to retrieve the wayward fillies before they walk into the waiting Power’s hands? And if they do, will the six friends have what it takes to delve into the darkness, face their fears, and put a stop to the spreading evil? Or will the wielders of harmony be useless against this most sinister of foes? Only time will tell…

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking an illustration of a partially open pantry door with a dark shadow inside and some footprints in the dust leading into it. A concerned Twilight (unicorn, not alicorn) standing to the side looking at the door in surprise.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please post here and we can talk more details. Thanks!

I'm working on writing the last 2 chapters now, then the story should be done. I plan on uploading it here first to give everyone a chance to read it before sending it in to EQD. I estimate I'll be done with my part by next weekend, so if you want to work on it during the week any time, that would be fine.

I'll probably leave it here on these forums for a few days before sending it in. So if you'd rather wait until it's been posted and you've had a chance to read the story, that's probably ok too.

And yes, just looking for 1 picture. Thanks for the interest!

Just finished the next-to-the-last chapter, only one to go. The story's getting really good, if I do say so myself, and I look forward to uploading it soon. I would like to have a cover art piece before I upload it to Fimfiction. Do you still think you're interested Applejohn?