Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

This is something I doodled on my 3DS this week to keep my mind off being ill with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, apparently. Yes, it's just as awful as it sounds.

So I drew something cute for once. If anypony has any shading/lighting tips I will gladly take them from you. :)

post-7791-0-83529800-1402773820_thumb.png

Hope you guys like it!

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I thought I had IBS a while back when I was kept awake for 3 days straight with burning, aching stomach that wouldn't cease.... We went to the doctor and I had an ulcer in the very bottom of my stomach lining...... Worst ailment I've ever had..... Hope you feel better soon breh, oh and stay away from spicy and acidic foods ;)

And wow.... You drew this on the 3ds?!....... I can barely write on the damn thing...., you sir are talented.

Edited by TheOnlyTrueRarityFan
  • Brohoof 1

Aw snap, that's really cool! The drawing I mean, not the IBS. :o

I really adore the drawing, especially Spike! He looks so freakin adorable!

What'd you exactly use on the 3DS to do this?

• Brohoof 1

Aw snap, that's really cool! The drawing I mean, not the IBS. :o

I really adore the drawing, especially Spike! He looks so freakin adorable!

What'd you exactly use on the 3DS to do this?

I use a drawing app from the eshop. It's called colors 3d http://colorslive.com/

It's quite expensive but I think it's worth it- there's a little community as well where you can post your work. Thanks! /)

I thought I had IBS a while back when I was kept awake for 3 days straight with burning, aching stomach that wouldn't cease.... We went to the doctor and I had an ulcer in the very bottom of my stomach lining...... Worst ailment I've ever had..... Hope you feel better soon breh, oh and stay away from spicy and acidic foods ;)

And wow.... You drew this on the 3ds?!....... I can barely write on the damn thing...., you sir are talented.

Ugh, sorry to hear about that. I certainly hope mine's not an ulcer! Hopefully it'll clear in a few days. :) Thank you very much! /)

• Brohoof 1