Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Toradora, the tiger and dragon (romance/slice of life)

Marciblook

(edited)

Well, I wanna start a toradora rp, and I need someone to fill in the spots of the main characters.

There is something in this world that no one has ever seen before. It is gentle and sweet. Maybe if it could be seen, everyone would fight over it. That is why the world hid it, so that no one could get their hands on it so easily. However, someday, someone will find it. The person who deserves it the most will definitely find it. — Aisaka Taiga and Takasu Ryuuji

Ok, so basically this takes just after the show ends, taiga and ryuuji are just starting their semi long distance relationship.

Ryuuji: open

Taiga:

Minori: open

Kitamura: open

Ami: open

Haruta: open

Yasuko: open

Noto: open

Oc's: 0/3

Just post down below who you wanna be, noto, haruta, and yasuko will not be totally necessary , but I will let you play them if you want

And for oc's

Link to oc: (if available)

Backstory: (what would have happened to them during the show)

Year: (1st, 2nd, 3rd)

Friends:(does your character know anyone from the show who has been named)(optional)

Appearance:(if no link is available)

I think that should do it, have at it

(Edit: if you wanna join but know nothing/ next to nothing about toradora, I won't bother explaining...so read this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toradora! )

Edited by Stage fright/light

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think people here know this anime...I certainly don't...

Well, I know some people on here are anime fans, so I was assuming at least a few would know it...

• 11 months later...