Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need help fixing my PayPal.

PinkiePieJr

Hey. Well I got a paypal when I turned 18, and it only took a couple months before they limited my access XD

Idk why, I guess suspicious behaviour or I guess lack of information that I later think I did give them so it should have fixed itself, but never did. :/

Well this happened December of 2013, and I really didn't worry about it cuz I didn't really need it anyways. Well now, I kinda want it again, but I have just never in all this time been able to fix it, and I don't know why. It says just follow the steps to fix it, but there are no steps provided, so what the heck paypal. On my home page it says this:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

• [date was here]: Before we can offer you certain products and services, federal regulations require that we collect specific information to verify your identity. This information includes your name, address, date of birth, and National Tax ID or Social Security Number. We haven't been able to verify your identity using the information you provided, so we need some additional documentation from you.

Until we able to confirm your identity, access to your PayPal account has been limited. You may be unable to send and receive payments, add funds to your PayPal account, or close the account.

(Your case ID for this reason is [i removed this number just incase it's something I shouldn't post online])

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't know what they want from me, cuz I went to my info, and I think it was in red needing a social security number or something, and filled it in, no more red, but still limited. I asked my bank, and they said they don't really do that kind of stuff, but that I should just close it and open a new one. Well, it won't let me close it unless I lift off the limitation. I'm really getting frustraited.

Does anyone know what to do?

At this point, I would just call in to clarify exactly what messages you are seeing in your account and ask about what you need to do to get your access restored.

1-888-221-1161 inside the US

1-402-935-2050 from outside the US

At this point, I would just call in to clarify exactly what messages you are seeing in your account and ask about what you need to do to get your access restored.

1-888-221-1161 inside the US

1-402-935-2050 from outside the US

I might just have too. I tried contacting thru email before, but my reply was obviously a scam, becuase it was asking for information that they didn't need, and just reading it...it was a scam.

I might just have too. I tried contacting thru email before, but my reply was obviously a scam, becuase it was asking for information that they didn't need, and just reading it...it was a scam.

I would definitely get in contact with them via phone. This kind of personal info you don't want to be messing around with in strange e-mails. Good luck. :squee: