private Conflict in Equestria

Applejack Daniels

@,@@Eloquence,

Gears was uncomfortable from the attention, chrystal was giveing her. "no way! i wouldn't do that!" she gave her friend a pleading look to steer the chrystal pony somewhere else. she mouthed help me. Chrystal continued to stare at her rainbow horn in awe. "wait a second!" Chrystal exclaimed, "you're that pony from the great new dicoverys guide!" she ranted on about how cool it was to meet someone from the guide, and asked her how her horn was so rainbowy.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher suddenly appeared next to Gloomfury. "Gloomfury I presume? Odd name, I must say. I'd like to ask you a few questions, in private. Come over here, where nopony can see you." She said as she turned invisible and reappeared behind a few bushes.

Edited by ~ Alicornification ~

@

Gloom was slightly spooked when the pure white mare came out of nowhere. He was about to draw his knife when she dropped his name. But when she didn't seem like she wanted to fight he calmed down a little and walked over to the bushes.where she was waiting. When he got there He rest a hoof on his knife. "Alright, lass. What do you want to ask me? And how do you know my name?"

@@Gloomfury,

She had a blank face, and stood stone still, in case he could read body language. "I can read everyponies Cutie Marks as if they were name tags. And what I want to ask you is why your in such a bad mood. I get your personality. You're the loner type, you get annoyed easily, and people who are overly active are especially annoying. But why such a bad mood on a nice day, and if you were in a bad mood when you walked here, why did you? You knew there were going to be annoying ponies around, so why not keep your distance? Or at least wear something that alerts other ponies to just leave you alone?" She said almost too fast to understand.

@,

He looks at her up and down. "That's kinda strange, considering my ass is bare." He points to his blank flank. "And to answer your question, I'm a pessimist in all meaning of the word. But I also feel happy sometimes, even when I'm drunk. And to answer you other question, I hate sunny days. It hurt my eyes. Also I do keep my distance, by staying in plane sight. And if I really wanted to alert others to know to stay away from me I would carry a fresh killed manticore on my back through town while I'm covered in its blood." He gave a wolfish grin, showing off his sharp teeth.

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Eloquence sidled up to Gears, coming to her rescue by at least partially directing the crystal pony's attention to herself. "Yes, Gears is quite the masterful craftspony is she not? I'm sure she would be happy to explain her inventions to you, but if you don't mind at the moment I'd like to discuss something with you. My name is Eloquence, if I have not already been introduced, and I work as a freelance writer, offering my services in poetry, storytelling, and other written crafts to many respected publishers. Perhaps you've heard of me? Well, regardless, I am here because I heard that you are from the Crystal Empire, a land with a most fascinating history, and if I could perhaps have a bit of your time for an interview I would be deeply grateful to you." She ended her speech, hopeful that it succeeded in both convincing Chrystal to speak with her and removing some of her attention from Gears. 

@@Eloquence

Chrystal Heart turned, her intrigue now pointed towards Eloquence. "Oh you really want to hear my side of the story? Well i guess i could spare half the day at least. oh but Blue might get mad at me. oh well. BLUE!" a sleepy pink breezie head peeked out of  her hair. "what is it Chrystal? i was haveing a nice dream..." Chrystal replyed with "Eloquence. Gears. Story. Half the day." Bluebell Scowled "you don't have to talk in code Chrys. i'd understand perfectly if you talked in regular sentences. i do speak pony ya know!" "sorry blue but i'm going to tell Eloquence my story." she gave the breezie an apologetic look."sorry she peaked my intrest." Bluebell brushed her expression off. "boring! i'm gonna go find something to do! sompony new to talk to!" "ok but be careful!"

Gears releved from the tention lifted off and went strait back into her shop. she really didn't want any more attention.

(edited)

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

Eloquence shifted her gaze between Gears and Bluebell, each of them taking off in their own directions, leaving her with Chrystal and Applejack. She grinned a bit awkwardly at Chrystal. "You'll have to excuse my friend. She's a bit shy..." She fidgeted a bit. "Well, how would you like to get started? There's so much I would like to know, even more now that I see you are traveling with a breezie. Oh, and thank you ever so much for taking time out of your vacation to speak with me."

Edited by Eloquence

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher has a very unamused look on her face "Put the teeth away, you don't scare me, impress me, or even aggitate me with those. And the real reason I know your name is because your spirit says what your name is. My job is to watch spirit's as they leave the bodies of the deceased and go to wherever spirit's go next. And to do that, I have a naturally ability to change from the real-world to the spirit world. That's how I see your spirit, just in case you were wondering. And uh, I'd stay out of trouble if I were you, because a friend of mine is watching you. He see's everything." She said as she put a wolfish grin on her face and disappeared.

@@Eloquence

"would you like to start off with King Sombra's reign?" it was a hard topic for her to talk about but she could manage. "do you want to hear what i was doing or the general history of it all?" she was more than happy to ablige to either option. "and as too my traveling with a breezie i'll tell you that later. i have practicly all day to spare anywho. its not like i have a job or anything to get back to in the chrystal empire." 

@@pinkiepartypie,

Bluebell wishes searched far and wide for something to do. she turned a corner and came face to face with a pink curlyhaired pony. startled she regained her composer "hello" she said "how are you?" she put on her best smile and waited for the friendly looking pony to reply.

@,

Gloom kept a small a smile when the strange mare disappeared. "Maybe I got a reason not to be bred now." He thought. He looked around to see if there was any sign of anyone watching him. He could feel a set of eyes on hie looked back to where the mare was and took a few whiff of the air. "If you can hear my darling, you should know I don't like to be told what to do and I hate being watched. But I wouldn't mind being watched by you. But I'll be following you myself, cause I got your sent now." He sniffed the air again. "And it's been a long time since I've smelled beautiful."

@@Alicorn Fluttershy

"So you were actually there during his reign then? Oh, I was hoping you would be! I would just love to hear all about it, especially from your perspective. History books only tell so much, you know? Oh, but perhaps here is not the most comfortable place for a conversation? It is lovely outside, but if you would prefer there is a lovely little bakery in town where we could sit and get something to eat or drink. My treat of course."

@

She turned to Applejack, who appeared to have chosen to stay out of the fuss caused by her and Gears' arrival. "That goes for you as well Applejack, if you would care to join us."

(edited)

@@Gloomfury,

Spirit Watcher chuckled as Gloomfury made his remarks. And she spoke, as if from nowhere "Well it'll be another long time before you smell me again." She commented. Usually she only went halfway between the mortal and spirit worlds, but since this pony could smell her, it was time to completely disappear, well to him anyway. So she vanished completely from the mortal world, and flew lightning fast straight into the air, looking around for, well anything really.

Edited by ~ Alicornification ~

@,

What the mare didn't know was Gloom was a very good tracker. But, when she vanished the sent was gone. And he didn't know where to find her. But he did have good instincts. So he started walking with his eyes closed and let them guide him. This was the first time doing something like this. He didn't really know why he wanted to track her, sure she was very pretty, but she also seemed interesting to him.

@@Eloquence,

"that is a wonderful idea. i'd like that. and yes i was there during his reign. it was terrible. but the hope when Celestia showed up was great." she decided to hold off on the storys until Eloquence could write it down. she didn't want her to miss anything. "what kind of drinks do they serve at the bakery?"

@Eloquence

A smile widened upon Applejack's face. "why, that's sounds like a great idea! I'd love to come with y'all! I'd sure the to hear about that Somnra feller from another perspective. And I'd really like to get to know these here newcomers, I do love meeting new ponies!!

@

"your welcome to come Applejack. i would love to share my story with you as well." Chrystal smiled apreciatively. "i didn't think anyone would be this interested to hear about that though. its like i'm a war veteran or something." then realizeing who Applejack was, "wait a second, you were one of the ponys who saved the chrystal kingdom! i am honored that you would hear my story."

@Alicorn Fluttershy

Applejack began to blush. "Aw shucks, don't think nothin' of it. I just did what needed to be done was all. I wasn't gonna stand idly by while y'all just sat there sufferin'. Applejack smiled, and then looked toward the bakery. "Well, I say we quit jabberin' for now and continue this discussion over something to eat, I'm famished."

@@Alicorn Fluttershy@,

The three ponies started off towards Sugarcube Corner, as Applejack suggested, though Eloquence continued to jabber. "Oh, don't be so modest Applejack. Twilight told me all about how you and your friends saved the Crystal Empire, not to mention she is always going on about what a selfless and reliable friend you are."

She considered Chrystal's earlier comment. "Hmm, a war veteran. Well I'd say that's up to your own interpretation Chrystal. Few of us know what you all went through under King Sombra's reign. The Crystal Empire is such a distant land, and many of the ponies therefrom are not eager to recount the ordeal. Which is understandable, I mean if you feel uncomfortable talking about anything I would take no offense to you choosing not to speak on it." She huffed a bit. Trying to strike the balance between getting a full story out of someone and not making them feel uncomfortable could be quite the challenge...

(edited)

@@Eloquence, @,

Chrystal Gasped "you know princess twilight?!?!?!?! thats amazeing i mean i can't belive it! and as to speaking of the subject i'd be more than happy to tell you. the whole thing needs more awareness after all." she walked alongside the other ponys gracefully. the town was quite nice to look at. it wasn't all sparkle and shine like the chrystal empire.

Edited by Alicorn Fluttershy

Pinkie bounced all the way back to Sugar Cube Corner.She bounced in the shop and made her way up to her room.She popped in her room and bounced around some more before flopping on her bed, she smiled wide.Today she meet one of the nicest people what was his name oh yah GloomFury, she said to her self.

@@pinkiepartypie,

Bluebell wishes searched far and wide for something to do. she entered a bakery and came face to face with a pink curlyhaired pony. startled she regained her composer "hello" she said "how are you?" she put on her best smile and waited for the friendly looking pony to reply.

@@Eloquence,  @,

Chrystal continued walking with the other ponys. she wondered how far away the bakey was and what they had to eat there. she pictured a bakery in her mind, with Chrystal cupcakes and Chrystal cakes and Chrystal chocolate mouse. bo bo bo that's not what it'll be like. they don't make everything with chrystal ingredients.

She gasped and bounced up and down. "My name is Pinkamena Diane Pie but, you can call me Pinkie Pie, all my friends doooo."She smiled wide at the pony that came.She bounced up and down excited about meeting her.She stopped and looked at her,'whats yourc name."She coutinued to bounce again.

@@pinkiepartypie

(OOC: oops forgot to mention Bluebell Wishes is a breezi)

"i'm Bluebell wishes but Chrystal Heart calls me Blue." Bluebell liked Pinkie already. "what are you doing?" she asked inquisitively. "do you live here? do you work here? did i mention i'm adorable?" she smiled the way only breezis can.

She loked at the brezziecand smiled bluebell wishes,"nice to meet you.She then bounced behind the counter and started to pull things out.She answered het questions while back there."Yah I'm a baker, and a party planner."She looked up smiled, then went back down,"I live upstairs in my cozy bed room im renting."She said coming back to the breezie."So what brings you here."She asked the breezie.