gaming Anypony else play Minecraft on PS3?

Itsy Bitsy Alex

I would but I can not right now since it is 11:40 where I live but tomorrow I might be able to get on

It's 2:45am where I live right now, but yeah, I'm up!

By the way, for future reference, my PSN name is Fawfs.

I've wanted to get it on PS3, but I've played it over a friends on Xbox before and really just didn't care for it. I personally have been playing Minecraft since Alpha stages, so my loyalties are to PC. Prefer its controls over the consoles and also prefer its power and the ability to run at very high settings with HD packs to make it look flat out amazing. That's just my opinion though.

Hey just add me on PS3 so we can play later. I'll tell you now that I tend to sleep all day and play all night so expect me on late. Depending where you are of course. 

I sent a request about an hour or so ago.

I've wanted to get it on PS3, but I've played it over a friends on Xbox before and really just didn't care for it. I personally have been playing Minecraft since Alpha stages, so my loyalties are to PC. Prefer its controls over the consoles and also prefer its power and the ability to run at very high settings with HD packs to make it look flat out amazing. That's just my opinion though.

But you see, my PC sucks (and right now it's broken) so the console version is better for me because I'm INCREDIBLY POOR.

Hey there , I've moved your thread into the Media Discussion sub forum. In the future, remember to post in the correct sections :)