Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Hail to the king!

dashian500

(edited)

Story

The beginning A warlord named Aries came form the east and attacked eqestria his army was fast and brutle they took control of Canterlot within days of arriving they publicly exacted celestia and know one knows what's become of Luna the elements of harmony are locked away and bearly kept alive

Now

It's been a few years since Aries came to power most of the land fell into poverty as he lives the good life by taxing all the citizens he's a dictator and is very brutle and this is you're world...

Ok so my plan is that we have two groups Aries army and then the uprising you can join either one

We need at least three for eac to start and a gm for both the gms will work with me to create the rp so there will be lots of pm to discuss the rp only apply If you're serious

Rules are the normal rules I'm not sure about alicorns I'll allow multiple OCs per person depending on skill level of the person

If applying for the uprising at the top of your post put long live Luna

If you're applying for Aries army put hail to the king

You will not be accepted if you don't it ensures you've taken the time to read this

Aries army-gm- rainbow dash lover 19

Dj rainbow flow

Grell

Midnight

Akio

Uprising-gm-c.thubderdash

Steel

Thunder dash

Peppermint blast

Lightning blitz

Pyth

Darkshine

Lunar

Edited by dashian500
  • Brohoof 1

Accepted tell your friends and if you want to be gm just ask I need one for both sides and you can have more than one oc

I can be gm for the uprising. Since Thunder's entering, I'll enter his twin brother as well: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/electra-blitz-r2729

My of is pep

Story

The beginning A warlord named Aries came form the east and attacked eqestria his army was fast and brutle they took control of Canterlot within days of arriving they publicly exacted celestia and know one knows what's become of Luna the elements of harmony are locked away and bearly kept alive

Now

It's been a few years since Aries came to power most of the land fell into poverty as he lives the good life by taxing all the citizens he's a dictator and is very brutle and this is you're world...

Ok so my plan is that we have two groups Aries army and then the uprising you can join either one

We need at least three for eac to start and a gm for both the gms will work with me to create the rp so there will be lots of pm to discuss the rp only apply If you're serious

Rules are the normal rules I'm not sure about alicorns I'll allow multiple OCs per person depending on skill level of the person

You will not be accepted if you don't it ensures you've taken the time to read this

Story

Now

Long live Luna

I am peppermint blast and I would like to apply. Here is my picture.

post-26366-0-18262500-1404146925_thumb.png

Swinton accepted

As for the other not to be rude just can't remember your username anyways look at the other posts and read Yvette the last bit before the lists your you're missing something that is required for me to even consider you as a player