Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Harmony Academy

supersonicfan91

Gem Shinegot out from her desk and went over to Freezia. "Hey Freezia want to go get lunch together" Gem Shine asked. "I mean if you don't want to that 'll be fine I don't mind" Gem Shine said even though she barely knows anyone at the academy so she would have been sitting alone

"I-I' d love to Gem! Hey, I heard about this cool coffee place that we could visit. Or there's always the Hayburgur. But really, it's up to you. S-since you asked me and all. Thanks by the way, I've never had a friend before. " Freezia smiled and blushed. She tried to hold in all of her excitement. Which wasn't too hard since Freezia wasn't a very open pony.

"I don't mind going to where you want to go...You're...my first friend also" Gem Shine said. "Um...can you lead the way to the coffee place because well...I don't know where it is at exactly" Gem Shine said  looking down at the ground. "I'm not all the great with directions to tell the truth"

Quote name="Sakuya Kayo it's post="2818547" timestamp="1404700957"]"I don't mind going where you want to go...You're...my first friend also" Gem Shine said. "Um...can you lead the way to the coffee place because well...I don't know where it is at exactly" Gem Shine said  looking down at the ground. "I'm not all the great with directions to tell the truth"

Freezia smiled. "Okay, it's just around the corner." Freezia strapped on her saddlebags. "Alright let's head out." Freezia said. She began walking out the door and to the coffee shop. Freezia smiled to herself, happy that she finally had a friend.

Gem Shine smiled. "Alright..w-wait up" Gem Shine said as she packed the rest of her stuff and caught up to Freezia. Gem was really happy that she had finally got a friend to hang out withn.

(Okay good news: I got Discords first sppeech done bad news: There is no bad neews)

(edited)

@,

"Uh, no, she's not attending here at Harmony Academy," said Riley. "Anyway, I don't think she did have a club of her own, but that didn't stop the other kids from admiring her," he explained. "Just about every time we had a battle, I would get my flank whooped by her - just like if we were fighting in real life. Not that we ever did,just a comparison."

Edited by Green Eclipse

@,

"Uh, no, she's not attending here at Harmony Academy," said Riley. "Anyway, I don't think she did have a club of her own, but that didn't stop the other kids from admiring her," he explained. "Just about every time we had a battle, I would get my flank whooped by her - just like if we were fighting in real life."

"Oh, okay." You must have read Hazmat's mind, because I didn't put quotation marks on the other half of the post XD. "Zen maybe you should as her out? Besides, she seems... Bad ass..?" Hazmat says to him as he looks up at him. "No harm in asking." He adds in to his chat with him.

@,

Riley brok eye contact and looked down at the floor. "I try to. I really do try to. But I always end up chickening out every time. It's not easy asking someone out. She thinks of me as one of her best friends, and I wouldn't want to spoil that..."

(OOC: Er, yeah, sorry about that... er, perhaps you could put it in quotation marks?)

@,

Riley brok eye contact and looked down at the floor. "I try to. I really do try to. But I always end up chickening out every time. It's not easy asking someone out. She thinks of me as one of her best friends, and I wouldn't want to spoil that..."

(OOC: Er, yeah, sorry about that... er, perhaps you could put it in quotation marks?)

(OOC:XD I would but I'm too lazy to.)

Hazmat still looked at him. "Das nitch gut." (That's not good.) "You should ask her out!" He made up a quick story in his mind. "Ve Germane folk have ze gut to ask some pony out!" He gives a playful punch on the shoulder. "Even if zey reject us ve valk vith our head held up high!"

@,

(OOC: Laziness: One of man's worst enemies)

"Well, Hazmat, I don't care how it works over in Germaney, because I am not a Germane," retorted Riley, picking at his food. "At least one night per week, I stay wide awake in my bed, caked with sweat, thinking about Anala."

Gem Shine smiled. "Alright..w-wait up" Gem Shine said as she packed the rest of her stuff and caught up to Freezia. Gem was really happy that she had finally got a friend to hang out withn.

(Okay good news: I got Discords first sppeech done bad news: There is no bad neews)

"O-okay We're here. " Freezia said as she walked through the door of the coffee shop. She went over to the display counter; and tried scanned it for any yummy foods. "The drinks here are really good. I-I came here on my way to the Academy." Having a friend was so new to her. But it was something she liked, and wanted to get better at.

(edited)

Sunset arrived at the school gates, he sighed for a second "well, a fresh start"Sunset said to himself as he opened the gates .Sunset approached the door, he looked in through the window to see what time it was, he noticed it was lunch, he opened the doors and started to look for anypony who could help him, he was going to search for the principal but did not find him, he spent his time just wondering around hoping to find either the principal or somepony who he could talk to.

Edited by madjack2001

@@madjack2001,

the school principal was walking around the school to make everything was in order when he noticed a colt that seemed lost and confused he decided to help him out and approached him "hello there can I help you with something?   I don't think i saw you at the opening ceremony or the mentor choosing speech that was made."

@@supersonicfan91

Sunset was happy to meet another pony, and started smiling and trying to be as friendly as he could "oh, I just arrived here I think i might have missed the opening ceremony and the mentor choosing, I have been looking for somepony to help me, do you know where the principal is?" Sunset asked unaware who this pony was

@@madjack2001,

"The principal is very closeby."  the principal did this for two reasons one he likes pulling jokes on ponies and two some ponies get stressed when they meet the principal for the first time.  "I know where he office is if you want to meet him then he can help you get the mentor you want to learn from does that sound good to you."

@@supersonicfan91

Sunset stood there unaware, assuming he had just met a new pony, so he decided to smile and try to make a new friend "that would be great, so, where is he?" Sunset asked "also, who are the mentors?" Sunset asked again, trying to get as most information out of the pony he just met before they left

@@supersonicfan91

Sunset stood there unaware, assuming he had just met a new pony, so he decided to smile and try to make a new friend "that would be great, so, where is he?" Sunset asked "also, who are the mentors?" Sunset asked again, trying to get as most information out of the pony he just met before they left

Don't worry he should be in his office by the time we get there. Anyway the mentors chooses are the 6 element bearers I assume you heard of them of chores you could choose not to have a mentor and go in general studies if you so wish." He said to sunset as they walked to his office.

@@supersonicfan91

Sunset laughed for a moment finally understanding "I think I remember some of most of them, applejack twilight..."Sunset continued to go through them trying to remember what element each of them represents at the same time "I suppose magic is for unicorns only"Said Sunset feeling a bit disappointed

@@supersonicfan91

Sunset laughed for a moment finally understanding "I think I remember some of most of them, applejack twilight..."Sunset continued to go through them trying to remember what element each of them represents at the same time "I suppose magic is for unicorns only"Said Sunset feeling a bit disappointed

"Not really Miss Twilight teaches inner magic after the her element was only made after she united with the other five so you can join for that element if you want. Oh look we are here." He said pointing out the door. "Go on on he'll be here shortly ok." (Classes are listed in the OOC)

@@supersonicfan91

Sunset entered quickly trying to think about who he should go with, he wanted to go with twilight but he felt like he had to go with applejack, he had no idea who he would choose, so he decided to go with twilight but still felt like he was doing something wrong

@@supersonicfan91

Sunset entered quickly trying to think about who he should go with, he wanted to go with twilight but he felt like he had to go with applejack, he had no idea who he would choose, so he decided to go with twilight but still felt like he was doing something wrong

"Ok I'm here, so you need to get settled in I got this from the front desk here you go" the principal said and handed him an envelope with his dorm key and map of the school grounds and schedule. "now for the mentor you have to choose by tomorrow those classes are done for today and it also determines your uniform so take some time to think about it ok and come back when you decided ok and if you choose one you not comfortable with you can change it with your mentors permission ok."

@@supersonicfan91

"yes sir" Sunset said, but then he remembered that it was lunch time "so, where does everypony go at lunch?" Sunset asked taking his map out and starting to examine it then checking his dorm key and looking for where he would be staying during his time here

"The cafeteria would be a good start to check." He said in a joking manner (OOC you want you charter to have roommate ask in the ooc thread ok.) "also good luck getting you cutie mark while your here Celestia only knows what it might be anyway enjoy yourself.

Sunset nodded, said goodbye and thanked him for helping him and then left the room, he stood the smiling to himself as he walked around aimlessly, he wanted to get some of the stuff he had brought with him off his back, so he went to search for his dorm but decided to take a long route as he was in a good mood

@,

(OOC: Laziness: One of man's worst enemies)

"Well, Hazmat, I don't care how it works over in Germaney, because I am not a Germane," retorted Riley, picking at his food. "At least one night per week, I stay wide awake in my bed, caked with sweat, thinking about Anala."

(OOC: That's so true.)

Hazmat listened closely. "Vell, zen don't zink about her zat much zen." He replies. "Und maybe you von't be caked vith sveat." He watches him play with his food. "You're no stallion if don't ask a mare out." He teased Riley the Red Stallion just for the heck of it.

@,

Riley stuffed some fries into his mouth and chewed them. "How am I supposed to not think about her every waking moment?" asked Riley. "I mean, she's so totally awesome... she's smart, strong, talented, sexy-"

He clasped a hoof over his mouth. "Er... did I say that last part out loud?