Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Harmony Academy

supersonicfan91

@,

(OOC: I'm about to godmod your OC, but it's going to do more good than harm)

"Two..." said Riley.

"One..." said Hazmat.

"GO!" they both said in unison.

Riley quickly wrapped his lips around the milkshake straw and began slurping away like crazy. Just then, he began groaning, and holding his hooves to his head.

@,

(OOC: I'm about to godmod your OC, but it's going to do more good than harm)

"Two..." said Riley.

"One..." said Hazmat.

"GO!" they both said in unison.

Riley quickly wrapped his lips around the milkshake straw and began slurping away like crazy. Just then, he began groaning, and holding his hooves to his head.

Hazmat goes in for the kill! Except... sucks the straw at a slower pace, watching the pony suffer. "Are you alright?" He asks lifting up part of his lip to speak. This was fun.. and funny. This stallion would lose. He would lose so hard under the mighty Germane power! 

(OOC: It's okay!)

@,

(OOC: Good to hear. Sometimes, godmodding would actually be better for the RP)

Riley soon regained control. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." He began noisily slurping again until his drink was all gone. "I win! I defeated you and-"

Riley stopped. "One moment." He rushed into the stallions' bathroom, which they had been sitting near.

Anyone close enough to the door (such as Hazmat) could hear Riley singing in the bathroom.

(OOC: sometimes...)

Hazmat chuckles. "Maybe slow und steady doesn't vin ze race.." Then the Riley had to get up and go to the bathroom. Prank time. Since his milkshake wasn't done, he flies up above the bathrooms.... when that stallion is done... it's gonna get cold, wet, and sticky....

@,

After relieving himself, Riley went to wash his hooves. He leaned in next to the doorway and heard Hazmat sniggering to himself. He's gonna prank me, he thought. He left the bathroom through the fire exit.

He came back into the cafeteria through the entrance door a minute later.

The bell rang signaling lunchtime was over and it was time to attained the final class of the day. (Everyone goes to discord's class now after that class is done the characters can hang out in the school grounds or in the local town which is ponyville.)

"....." It was quiet. Lands and peeks in, "Hallo?" Nope... darn it!! "He walks back into the cafeteria drinking his milkshake as if he was doing nothing bad at all. "Ich see zat you finally got done..?" Hazmat starts up as he sat next to him. 

... Planning nothing at all. Not Hazmat... he isn't one to plan. Not one bit! Okay, maybe a little.

@,

"Yup!" said Riley. "You wouldn't believe how long it took! There was just a huuuge geyser of-"

Thankfully, before Riley could go into detail (which nopony really wanted to hear), the bell rang to signal the final class of the day.

"We'd better go," said Riley. "In the next class, I'm gonna see if I can get away with eating potato chips!"

@,

"Yup!" said Riley. "You wouldn't believe how long it took! There was just a huuuge geyser of-"

Thankfully, before Riley could go into detail (which nopony really wanted to hear), the bell rang to signal the final class of the day.

"We'd better go," said Riley. "In the next class, I'm gonna see if I can get away with eating potato chips!"

(OOC: I didn't see that post above me XD and I wanted to hear!)

"Aww, okay." With that, Hazmat immediately dumps his milk shake onto Riley. "Try eating potato chips vith a milkshake on your head." Hazmat evilly says with a smirk and trots to his next class. Leaving that poor stallion behind.

@,

Riley licked the milkshake off of himself, not caring that it was imbued with his sweat. "Hmm... not bad... but you still won't get away with this!"

He chased after Hazmat, and dumped a slush drink on top of him. And with that, he immediately ran off to his next and final class of the day.

Ohhhh did he just challenge him? This was gonna be like Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash with their pranks all over again! He runs after, using his wings to support his speed, and charges head down, making the slush rub against his... cushion. Then immediately brakes by pointing wings in a vertical direction. "HA!" He flies upwards. heading to class. |

(OOC: XD I bet this is causing a scene.)

(edited)

@,

Riley shivered as he felt the slush on him. It sent jolts of coldness down his backside, eventually extending to the rest of his body.

Dang! He got away! "This isn't over yet! Nopony gets the last prank with me!" Riley yelled after Hazmat.

He went to his next class.

Edited by Green Eclipse

Hazmat was already there at the class. Waiting for it to start. Having a huge smile on his face, a smile of victory. He liked messing with him. It was a tiny war now. Where each side gets a turn at beating one another (Playfully) up. He was liking this school already.

@

Sunset found himself without enough time to drop his stuff off "well I will just have to take this with me" Sunset said to himself as he started to get out his schedule and map of the school grounds, he started trying to find his class eventually he found it and waited outside .Sunset noticed Hazmat outside and approached him "hi, uh, are you in this class too?" Sunset asked trying to make a friend at the school

@

Sunset found himself without enough time to drop his stuff off "well I will just have to take this with me" Sunset said to himself as he started to get out his schedule and map of the school grounds, he started trying to find his class eventually he found it and waited outside .Sunset noticed Hazmat outside and approached him "hi, uh, are you in this class too?" Sunset asked trying to make a friend at the school

Hazmat was all happy. Thinking to himself about what else he should do to that Riley friend of his. '... in this class to?' Was all he heard right next to him as he slips out of his thinking. "Vha'? Oh, ja." He replies as he looks at the new comer. Wow, meeting new ponies left and right.

"O-okay We're here. " Freezia said as she walked through the door of the coffee shop. She went over to the display counter; and tried scanned it for any yummy foods. "The drinks here are really good. I-I came here on my way to the Academy." Having a friend was so new to her. But it was something she liked, and wanted to get better at.

Gem Shine smiled. "I never really been here before" Gem said as she went up next to Freezia. "I-If you want I can pay for it all if you are okay with that" Gem Shine asked. "I wonder what they have to eat" Gem Shine thought.

((Still I am sorry for not answering you Emerald))

Gem Shine smiled. "I never really been here before" Gem said as she went up next to Freezia. "I-If you want I can pay for it all if you are okay with that" Gem Shine asked. "I wonder what they have to eat" Gem Shine thought.

((Still I am sorry for not answering you Emerald))

"O-oh it's okay. I can pay for you, I brought some money with me. There's a menu up on the wall, I already know what I want. But when you know tell me." Freezia smiled to herself. Something she hadn't done in awhile. I'm going to enjoy it here after all. I know I am. She lifted her head to look at Gem. 

"Oh...t-thank you Freezia" Gem Shine said as she looked at the menu. "I guess I'll just go for the hayburger and...that it" Gem said as she looked at Freezia and smiled. "Maybe making friends is easier then I thought it was going to be" Gem Shine thought to her self

Skyla finished her lunch just as the bell rang. She got up, put her tray away, and trotted to her next class. She was excited for it, as she was with all the other classes too. She was worried she wouldn't really have any friends, like when she was a filly, but she pushed the thought away. She arrives and waits by the door with the rest of her classmates.

@@Midnight Starfall

Sunset thought that Hazmat was a bit busy so he drifted away from him until he noticed a pony that wasn't busy with anypony else, she reminded him a bit of his old friend Twilight Star, his only friend he ever had, this made Sunset instantly wanted to talk to her .Sunset did the best he could to try and make this pony noticed him as he wasn't that confident introducing himself, he slowly moved to Skyla and hoped she would say hi

@@madjack2001,

Skyla noticed the pony slowly approaching her. She wondered why he was slowly doing it, like he was afraid of her. Am I that scary? she thought to herself. "Hi there," she said to the approaching pony. "I don't think I've seen you on campus or at the welcoming. I'm Skyla."

"Oh...t-thank you Freezia" Gem Shine said as she looked at the menu. "I guess I'll just go for the hayburger and...that it" Gem said as she looked at Freezia and smiled. "Maybe making friends is easier then I thought it was going to be" Gem Shine thought to her self

"Okay, no problem." Freezia walked up to the counter and ordered a hayburger and hay shake.  And she came back two minutes later with hayburger and hay shake in hoof.  "Here you go." Freezia said handing Gem the hayburger. "So, we have about fifteen minutes to kill. What's up?"

(edited)

@@Midnight Starfall

Sunset smiled at Skyla "nice to meet you Skyla, I'm Sunset Hooves .I wasn't at the welcoming party, I only just arrived" Sunset explained, trying to stop his appleossian accent .There was then a pause for a moment while Sunset tried to think something to say "where are you from?" Sunset asked without thinking

Edited by madjack2001

@@madjack2001,

"I'm from Ponyville," she said. "I've lived there all of my life, it's a nice little town. I enjoy living there," she said. "How about you? Where are you from?" she asks. She noticed a slight accent but she didn't know where it was from. She never traveled much, but she knew the different cities in Equestria.

@@Midnight Starfall

Sunset seemed a bit uneasy hearing the work ponyville "I traveled equestria most of my life, I spent a month in ponyville, it was..."Sunset stopped for a moment "it wasn't that great, I originally came from..."Sunset started to get quieter and hoped Skyla didn't hear the last part "uh, anyway back to ponyville"Sunset's appleossian accent kicked back in, he seemed to be getting shy and wanted Skyla to forget everything he said