open The Harmony Academy

supersonicfan91

Gem Shine smiled. "I-it's n-nice to meet you also Freezia" Gem Shine said not expecting that the mare would talk back to her. She also tried her best to not sound nervous at all but it seemed like that wasn't working out very well since she stuttered a bit before.

EDWq5TC.png
Signature by the amazing:MiniKirby123

@@supersonicfan91,

(OOC: So when will the students come to my classroom, will they all have to finish with the actual element bearers first before they go to general studies? And wouldn't be better if you had people play the mane 6 instead of you?) 

Thunder waited in his classroom for his class to begin. "This is gonna be great." He said as he started to write some stuff in his teacher's book.  

Skyla trotted to the supply store, since her class finished early. She needed a notebook, she wasn't going to class unprepared. She quickly bought three notebooks, some pencils, and a saddlebag, which she forgot in her room. She stuffed everything in there and trotted to her next class.

img-26470-1-sig-26470.img-3586132-2-xbfx

My OCs: Skyla Midnight Starfall ~ Destiny Fighter ~ Stoneheart

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

Thanks to Blue Moon for the sig! Avvie Credit

@@Midnight Starfall,

Thunder Dash was waiting outside his classroom, when he saw that mare who he had talked to when he first arrived at the school. He waved to her. "Hey! My class is up next! Are you ready?" He asked as he walked towards the mare and waited for an answer from her.  

Gem Shine smiled. "I-it's n-nice to meet you also Freezia" Gem Shine said not expecting that the mare would talk back to her. She also tried her best to not sound nervous at all but it seemed like that wasn't working out very well since she stuttered a bit before.

"So I know it's a stupid idea but...would you like to hang out sometime?" Freezia bit her lip hoping she hadn't made a bad choice. Most ponies would have sad no right on the spot, but for some reason this pony seemed different. And for Luna's sake I hope I'm right. For once. Freezia thought to herself. 

signature.jpg.913c165e4b3ea068a54230ece43f188d.jpg

Big thanks to @The Wife of Hawks, @Trix or Treatand @Splasheefor these images!

The bell goes off telling everypony that the classes are changing and they need to go to the next class before it rings again. (to keep it really simple all players must now go to Thunder Dash's class and then all characters go to a lunch room after that.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"I would love to hang out sometime" Gem Shine said. "Um...when you you like to hang out though" Gem Shine asked. "It doesn't sound like a stupid either why would you think it is a stupid idea anyways" Gem Shine asked. "I think I might have made a friend this time" She thought till she heard the bell ring. "Oh we need to head to the our next clas uh...where is the next class anyways"

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

EDWq5TC.png

Hazmat sighs and stretches. He felt better about his wings even though some starred. He could've cared less. He flies to his next class. Mr. Thunder... hm... this would be interesting. He might teach electricity all semester... that would get so boring so fast. "Zis is lightning, it is very 'shocking' to see such zings up close..." Hazmat joked to himself.

Sharp as a Blade. Swift as an Arrow. Instincts of a Wolf.

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"Well, that was a dud," Riley said to himself, watching the mare leave. Whatever. It wasn't as if she was his only chance of getting a roommate. He'd just keep waiting, and...

His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of a bell. Riley gathered his equipment and headed off to class.

OCs: RileyAnala

@,@, @,

Thunder saw as some students were walking towards his classroom. "Well...guess I'd better get things set up..." Thunder stated as he went inside his classroom and organized the desks and chairs quickly. He then went and sat by his desk and waited for ponies to enter.  

Skyla walks into his classroom and sits down in an empty desk in the back. She took out a notebook and a pencil and set it down on her desk. She was prepared, and she was glad she was. She eagerly waits for the other ponies to sit down and for class to start.

"..What's important is that you believe in yourself. If you can't do that.. No matter how much talent you possess, you will never be confident in yourself." -Chiaki Nanami, Danganronpa 2

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash @@Midnight Starfall

Hazmat sat in the back. Well, almost in the back. He was all the way to the left side of the room, barely in the back seat. He watches the ponies walking in, seeing how there postures were, how they looked, facial expressions, seeing how they interacted with one another. He felt stalker-ish...

Edited by Gamma Wave of Wubs

@@C. Thunder Dash,

As Riley skipped his way to class, he allowed himself to glance across at all the other students.

He arrived in class. The teacher seemed familiar...

"Dashie! How's it been?" said Riley, running over to Thunder Dash and shaking hooves... but Riley promptly took his hoof away when he felt an ever so tiny electric shock.

"I would love to hang out sometime" Gem Shine said. "Um...when you you like to hang out though" Gem Shine asked. "It doesn't sound like a stupid either why would you think it is a stupid idea anyways" Gem Shine asked. "I think I might have made a friend this time" She thought till she heard the bell ring. "Oh we need to head to the our next clas uh...where is the next class anyways"

"My schedule says this. But I'm not sure if we have the exact same schedule or not." Freezia picked up her books and began walking to her next class. But she glanced over her shoulder and smiled at Gem. "If you really want to hang out sometime, there's this coffee place that is down by the Hayburger. We could go on Saturday."

@,

"Riley! I would've never expected you to enroll in the Harmony Academy!" Thunder said surprised. "So...who did you choose as your mentor? Fluttershy? Rainbow Dash? Applejack?" Thunder asked as he got up and continued to wait for the other students to enter the classroom. 

@@C. Thunder Dash,

"I chose Rainbow Dash!" announced Riley. "I have a feeling I'll do pretty well at Loyalty," he boasted, "and I also need to fly a bit more." He flexed his wings. "I don't use these very often. When I was a kid, I couldn't fly at all, and Anala was the only one who could stand upon two legs, so I would rely on her to carry me on her back so that I could hold a bow and arrow. She was one strong little filly."

(edited)

So, zere's already a pony zat has a bond vith ze teacher? Vell, zat's gut for ze student... Hazmat thought to himself. If that Germane pony could befriend that pony (Since he does look alright.) he can probably have an easier time in this class. Seems simple enough. It would probably make it a hell-uv-a-lot easier if they were roommates.

Edited by Gamma Wave of Wubs

(edited)

Monotone slowly creaked open the door and tried to spot any available seats, he was disheartened that all of the corner and edge spaces were taken, meaning he would have to be surrounded by ponies. This thought made him want gag, but he kept his composure, and slowly, yet reluctantly he strode over to the nearest remaining desk.

Edited by Monotone

(edited)

"I have to go to a class that it taught by Mr. Dash but that sounds like a good idea" Gem Shine said as she headed to the classroom in a hurry and arrived a bit late to class. "In so sorry I'm late I was held up" Gem Shine said feeling embarrassed at how late she arrives. She took a seat at one of the remaining empty desks.

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

EDWq5TC.png

Freezia exhaled deeply once she reached the door to her classroom. She slowly turned the knob with her magic and pushed the door open. Then, Freezia entered. Or rather she tried to. Freezia tripped over the doorframe and landed on Thunder-Dash. Freezia blushed a deep red color, then realized the awkward moment she had created and got up rather hastily.

(Due to no thunder dash post we will have a time skip to lunch before discord's class starts) after the class was done every pony got a syllabus for for the class (thunder dash can post the it in the occ) the bell ran gang signaled that lunch was starting today's lunch is daisy and daffodil sandwiches with a side of cake baked by the cooking class with pinkie.

Gem Shinegot out from her desk and went over to Freezia. "Hey Freezia want to go get lunch together" Gem Shine asked. "I mean if you don't want to that 'll be fine I don't mind" Gem Shine said even though she barely knows anyone at the academy so she would have been sitting alone

EDWq5TC.png

Skyla got up from her desk and silently walked to lunch. None of her other classmates really noticed her, as usual, so she decided she'd just sit alone. She hasn't even met her roommate yet, so maybe she would meet her later. Arriving at the lunch room, she got her lunch and sat down at an empty table.

Riley sat in his seat, listening intently to Thunder Dash, when suddenly, the bell rang. He got up from his seat, put his things back in his saddlebag, took said saddlebag, and trotted over to another pony.

@,

"Hey, buddy, you wanna go get lunch together?" he asked, smiling.

Riley sat in his seat, listening intently to Thunder Dash, when suddenly, the bell rang. He got up from his seat, put his things back in his saddlebag, took said saddlebag, and trotted over to another pony.

@,

"Hey, buddy, you wanna go get lunch together?" he asked, smiling.

Hazmat looks over at the pony that asked him to get lunch with him. Random, but not for no reason. "Sure, vhy not?" He stands with a stretch. "Lead ze vay." ​Now why vould you ask zat? He asks himself. Was it out of kindness? A bet loss? Or was it to just beat hi-... Scheiße! (shit) It's a new school! Stop zinking of zat crap!