Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Sombra's Grasp of Power.

NightGuard

So maybe a Roleplay about Sombra's uprising to power and his ascension to madness. His takedown and how he faded away for 1,000 years or so..

I need ideas, people GOSH! Just kidding, but any ideas would be grateful.

See in my own version of events, sombra was a care free ruler, he loved his ponies and they loved him.

But a mysterious being visited sombra secretly one night and told him of a terrible threat that would engulf equestria in war.

After that night sombra over went a change in his political way of leading, he went from healthcare and good well being to economy and military power.

He created factories and sent his crystal ponies to work in them, he began amassing a huge army, and he slowly began his decent into corruption.

Sombra started having public executions of trouble makers and soon enough, he started using slaves to build and supply his growing army.

After about three years of this new way of life, most of his kingdom was fed up with their prince.

After a few small riots in the streets, celestia and luna caught wind of what was happening, and made their way to the crystal kingdom.

After much discussions and small scale battles, celestia used the elements of harmony against sombra, banishing him to the lost realm.

But sombra had placed a spell on his kingdom, for that if his spirit left equestria, his kingdom would fade into nothing, and that it would return 1000 years later.

Luna became grief stricken with the loss of her only child and soon after she would become nightmare moon.

And yet the great devastation the mysterious being warned sombra about has yet to happen, so everybody is living life normally.

Unknown to them a warrior of great power watches from another realm, waiting with his legions of the dead, for the right moment to strike.

So what do you think huh, pure awesome ness. (:

See in my own version of events, sombra was a care free ruler, he loved his ponies and they loved him.

But a mysterious being visited sombra secretly one night and told him of a terrible threat that would engulf equestria in war.

After that night sombra over went a change in his political way of leading, he went from healthcare and good well being to economy and military power.

He created factories and sent his crystal ponies to work in them, he began amassing a huge army, and he slowly began his decent into corruption.

Sombra started having public executions of trouble makers and soon enough, he started using slaves to build and supply his growing army.

After about three years of this new way of life, most of his kingdom was fed up with their prince.

After a few small riots in the streets, celestia and luna caught wind of what was happening, and made their way to the crystal kingdom.

After much discussions and small scale battles, celestia used the elements of harmony against sombra, banishing him to the lost realm.

But sombra had placed a spell on his kingdom, for that if his spirit left equestria, his kingdom would fade into nothing, and that it would return 1000 years later.

Luna became grief stricken with the loss of her only child and soon after she would become nightmare moon.

And yet the great devastation the mysterious being warned sombra about has yet to happen, so everybody is living life normally.

Unknown to them a warrior of great power watches from another realm, waiting with his legions of the dead, for the right moment to strike.

So what do you think huh, pure awesome ness. (:

:squee: This is epic, I will start my roleplay now. Would thy like to join? I will obviously credit you.

I won't be able to roleplay myself, but I will check the OOC and make sure the story stays on track :)

I'd like to know how a unicorn smart enough to rig his castle with mind-bending traps and teleport a whole city 1000 years into the future seems so retarded when we see him in the show and incapable of stringing a sentence together. Where did all that intelligence go??? :P

Okay I'll join in as well then.

And 1000 years of being alone in a hellish dimension will do that to a guy.

Sooooo....

Are we still doing this?

Since you made the idea, and I did barely.

You should create thy thread.