Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Somepony Draw my OC? Contest!

Crystal Mint

(edited)

Can someone draw my Oc? This is a contest! Any admissions will be recognized! I will put all the pictures on my cool intro and outro that I am currently working on and will be finished in October! It is going to be complicated to do so. So I need somepony to help a Pegasister out! If you can do it. Please do!

post-27834-0-53348300-1405083047.jpg

Courtesy of Pinkiepartypie!

P.S. If you win the picture will be included in my intro and outro but also in my signature, that I will be making in 2 weeks.

The Due date is August 20th

Edited by Crystal Mint

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I just used the pony creator, but I could draw it if I wanted to. 

Pony creator? I might want to use this! I can tell you one thing... I wouldn't be able to draw it ;)

Wait... What does OC even mean ??

yah I already finished the picture im just colring it, her contest pic, I can always make u something just ask ok

Well I have been looking for someone to do it for me... I want him to be the same colour as AppleJack, with a Stetson hat ( like aj's) lol. He is a stallion and his carrier is applebucking. He is also part of the apple family!

yah I already finished the picture im just colring it, her contest pic, I can always make u something just ask ok

Oh and also do you draw with a computer or with hand utensils?

Well I have been looking for someone to do it for me... I want him to be the same colour as AppleJack, with a Stetson hat ( like aj's) lol. He is a stallion and his carrier is applebucking. He is also part of the apple family!

Oh and his cutie mark can be 2 big apples. plz. Oh btw you are awesome! I am in no rush at all to get it so take your time...

I draw thats how I made her other oic, I dont have a computer so I have to draw

ok :) thanks ssoososo much. I cant do it on my own XD

Oh and also when you do draw it, have the name AppleMight at the bottom to please... I think it'll be more then 20% cooler then my current one :)

ok :) thanks ssoososo much. I cant do it on my own XD

Oh and also when you do draw it, have the name AppleMight at the bottom to please... I think it'll be more then 20% cooler then my current one :)

Alrighty ill get started as soon as I can

almost done crystal mint

Can someone draw my Oc? This is a contest! Any admissions will be recognized! I will put all the pictures on my cool intro and outro that I am currently working on and will be finished in October! It is going to be complicated to do so. So I need somepony to help a Pegasister out! If you can do it. Please do!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Courtesy of Pinkiepartypie!

P.S. If you win the picture will be included in my intro and outro but also in my signature, that I will be making in 2 weeks.

thx fo the shoutout and here is another pic, sorry its dark

post-25870-0-16835100-1405094648_thumb.jpg

post-25870-0-36962000-1405094622_thumb.jpg

Another thing, aren't you supposed to create a personality and backstory before you name and design it?

I did actually. I did that onced I came up with her name. If you can, you can go and see. I think it was in the OC list. I don't want to waste your time trying to post it here though. If your interested you can go check it out.

I can't quite tell what the mane and tail are supposed to look like

The part that is cut off slightly is wavy.

@@Crystal Mint,

Any particular pose you want her in?

Could you have her standing?

@@Crystal Mint,

It will be a couple days until I can actually draw her, but the actual drawing drawing wont take very long. Also, exactly what color is her mane and tail?

Well it's a kind of light green (something minty like) with some dark green streaks please. Have the tail wavy, if you can