Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A teeny tiny small request...

GemiNi

Ahem, okay.

To start off with this topic, I would just like to say that I did this out of curiosity and I want to know more of it. Kinda like a small research on the subject.

All I ask if I could get your opinions about yourself and how does it connect to any of the MLP characters story or attitude. If you're don't have a clue on what that means well let me give you all an example. It's a long explanation though.

I am a half-Fluttershy, because of my doormattish ways(yes, doormattish is a word in my vocabulary) I could really see myself in Fluttershy in almost everything she does.

Well except for the 'I love all animals' thing, I do love them but just not in that way of caring them. And the number one flaw of Fluttershy was being shy. Ever since I moved into a new city, my social life to the outside world slowly diminished. Slowly and stedily it was far off my grasp until I became an introvert and started talking to myself, pretty much all the time. :P lol

Which included me being shy when I'm around many people I don't know. My fear, like Fluttershy's, of getting their cold stares would leave me dejected and also would make me cry to sleep. Headcannons are the best.

Going a bit too personal, but it's all for the sake of science!!

My brony friend even approved that I'm a...doormat. Surpruse, surprise...

The other half is Octavia....my brony pal told me that and...I don't seem to find any connection with her. But when I thought about it more, he was 20% right!

I hope your happy....

Octavia's etiquette manner is like mine, check. Talking to herself, check. Loves classical music, check. Always annoyed when Vinyl (a.k.a my brony pal I've been telling you all about) pranks and jokes me around, check. And gullible at times, check.

Uh-huh, that's all I got.

I know this may somewhat looks ridiculous, but I was just curious and wanted to know your opinions about it. (See in that gorgeous sentence, Octavia match-up) P.S Not forced to say that sentence.

I would really appreciate your help to know more about this phenomenon. You may get personal or not, if you want to. I'm not forcing any of you all.

This is just for education....and science.

• Brohoof 1

Personality wise I would be closest to Rainbow Dash. I always want to be the top in any situation I am in, but I also have a bit of twilight in me as I do love to read and gathering new knoweldge.

Now that you mention about her, I notcied that I....haha...was like her too. Thanks for the quick responses haha.

(edited)

i would be a cross between Fluttershy and Twilight, i enjoy to Read and do Science like Twilight though Socially i'm extremely Shy and tend to stay away from big groups and when you get to know me i'm very kind and sweet people tell me

Edited by Sapphiredragoon
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

My personality is a makeup of quite a few of the mane 6, with different aspects showing in different circumstances.

I am similar to Pinkie Pie around friends, always trying to be the funny, random one. However, it only extends to people I know quite well. Which brings me to how I act around strangers, or people I don’t know very well. I am similar to Fluttershy in that aspect, however to a much lesser extent. I am also similar to her in that I love animals, all animals. (Except mosquitoes.) As well as this, I sometimes put on a Rainbow Dash attitude. But I do it around friends as a joke, so it would probably be more a Pinkie Pie thing. I also like to read like Twilight, and enjoy literature and history. 

Edited by Dovashy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok i will try this again.

Pinkamena: *Already explained why* However i will add i get bitter when i feel nobody wants me around.

Rainbow Dash: Im extremely loyal if you can win me over.

Applejack: Im painfully honest at times,even if its best not to be.

Pinkie Pie: I love seeing people laugh and i like making people happy if i can!

Rarity: I don't like touching dirty stuff,not even my own trashcan. 

Fluttershy: I don't like looking people in the eye when i go out and i will avoid eye contact. 

So there is a little bit of alll the mane 6 in me,however no Twilight tbh unless having Lesson Zero Twilight moments counts.

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say i'm mostly a Pinkie kind of Person, with a slight mixture of RD (I try to be very loyal to my friends) and Flutters (I feel good with myself when i do good to others, i try to be kind with others even when they're sometimes not nice to me).

I had a bit of a dark past before. After a really bad time of my life which i needed to recover from, i adopted a life philosophy of positive attitude and care for others. I try to make friends with everyone, and i fiercely do my best to keep those around me happy, sometimes at my own expense, too. It's because i feel that if i could bring happiness and good will into other people, they in turn will pass on that attitude to others in need, and maybe i could make the world a little bit better, banishing the darkness and fears one at a time. That's what make me connect to Pinkie the most.

I'm probably direct the opposite of a Rarity (In the sense i'm not afraid of getting dirty, i'm not easily grossed out and i prefer direct approaches), or an AJ (I'm lazy as hell sometimes). I see a little bit of myself in Twilight because of my awkwardness sometimes and my analytic nature - i truly enjoy reading up on stuff and learning new things.

If i get into details, i can even find a bit of myself in Trixie (i'm a bit hotheaded and boastful at times).

• Brohoof 1

I'd say I'm an even 50/50 split between Twi and Flutters.  Very shy, introverted, but also a lot Sheldon Cooper-like qualities, which is like Twilight.  I also have a strong work ethic and am very honest, so that's like AJ.  I do like to dress up, and I keep things very neat, so there's a bit of Rarity as well.  I basically have no RD or Pinkie.  Ironically, though, Pinkie is the pony I most wish I could be like.  I want to be the person who makes everyone around me smile.  I want to be the one who cheers others up.  Pinkie really is the most pure respresentation of joy and the kind of ideals we should all strive towards.  Unfortunately, I tend to be more like Greg House irl, as far from Pinkie as you can get.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think anyone you meet who knows me, will tell you im mostly Pinkie Pie.Im very energenic, I can never sit in one spot for even a minute, I sing random songs at times when theu are not needed yet they are catchy.I can sound like pinkie poe when I do her voice.I care about making people smile, others before me.

Rarity:im am very genorous when comes down to my core.I gave away many of my things to hospitals, charitys, or just random kids amd adults.

Fluttershy:Believe it or not im very shy when it comes to really really big crowds.People push me around and I follow.

Apple Jack:I grew up on a farm, making me have country still in me, wish I was as honest as aj but im most of the time

Rainbow Dash:I am loyal to my friends and I would never leave thier side(internet friends, I dont have any real friends)

Twilight Sparkle:I am nothing like Twilight at all lol

post-25870-0-03010200-1405421025_thumb.jpg

this explains alot

Edited by pinkiepartypie
  • Brohoof 1

I think anyone you meet who knows me, will tell you im mostly Pinkie Pie.Im very energenic, I can never sit in one spot for even a minute, I sing random songs at times when theu are not needed yet they are catchy.I can sound like pinkie poe when I do her voice.I care about making people smile, others before me.

Rarity:im am very genorous when comes down to my core.I gave away many of my things to hospitals, charitys, or just random kids amd adults.

Fluttershy:Believe it or not im very shy when it comes to really really big crowds.People push me around and I follow.

Apple Jack:I grew up on a farm, making me have country still in me, wish I was as honest as aj but im most of the time

Rainbow Dash:I am loyal to my friends and I would never leave thier side(internet friends, I dont have any real friends)

Twilight Sparkle:I am nothing like Twilight at all lol

attachicon.gif0ca831b79ac05eac8ea219a4b51c0974.jpg

this explains alot

where did you get that personality test? was it just a random pic in google?? and also I noticed you all can relate yourselves to the mane 6 but not more of the background ponies. lol