Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music PokePony Conquer

PokeBolter

If any of you bronies would like a song out of your head, like Disney parodies, pokemon, and/or ponies this is a good song for you I wrote it about a month ago so enjoy :) 

Oh yeah and here are the lyrics incase you can't hear them. 

Lyrics:

First Verse: I may of not written a song before but it ain't stoppin' me but a brony on a nuzlocke I'll talk about pokemon and ponies (ponies beat rhythm) duh duh duh duh duh duh duh pokemon and ponies duh duh duh duh duh duh duh my head's conquered by another song I can't sing. Sweetie VS Twila who is cuter, Zekrom VS Kyreum who is the winner? Gotta get a new song stuck in my head ya bro you heard what i said, ya bro you heard what I said!

Refrain: Like the fireworks launching in the night sky not a little loser I'm an awesome guy. It's summer vacation can't have the annoying song stuck in my head. (ponies do rhythem again) Gotta come up with a great, great song gotta come up with one won't you sing along, I could come up with parodies or do this on my own but I won't do it alone, won't do it alone, won't do it alone yeah won't do it alone.

Second Verse: There is pegasus, unicorn, and earth pony but compared with pokemon types there's many just like Type Creatures songs, Prince Digree quaken is he Digree Sandoomba there's tons of gold for you can't you see but this is my song, please sing along screw it if you don't know the lyrics wheeeeeeeeeeee but I will continue on, until the battle is won. No song prevails over me gotta admit that's true can't you see(refrain).

(Random stalling talking then piano solo)

(Stalling again back to the song sheet)

Third Verse: My pokemon, my pokemon parties are of awesome ones, sonic rainbooms happen can't you see that I won, my songs's 20% cooler than the coc of the doodly doo's of that lame band, man I'm alot cooler. Silver Belle, Samurott, Silver Belle, Samurott, Apple Buck, Simisear that's alot Scootaroll and Torchic aren't alike, it's hard to catch up with my bro on a bike. This is the part of the song, please don't take me wrong but I'm all out of ideas but...duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh that is my..that is my song ong ong ong ong YA!