Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Thread and Needle OOC(non-pony,fantasy,pirate,adventure,dark,betrayal,romance)

RunsWithSquirlz

(edited)

Such Good RP. Here's my character for evaluation (All good ships need a good medic).

Name: John Wayne

Occupation/Class: Field Medic/Treasure Hunter

Description: img-2906801-1-tumblr_n2wp1ma6iz1tq36a7o4(I like his look)

Personality: Quick witted, and sarcastic, but serious when need be. 

Bio: Orphaned and left for dead at a young age, John practically raised himself since he was a child. He was a street rat, stealing what he could and getting into all kinds of trouble. He was soon brought in by the assassins guild when he was 12 who had caught him while he was stealing from their food pantry. They still don't know how he got in. They saw potential in him and elected to train him. John's brain was a sponge, absorbing all that he was taught, including what he had learned himself from books, documents, and the like. It was then that he found his passion for exploring, not only the world, but the limits of the human body. Eventually, he separated from the guild once they had nothing left to offer him, deciding to go solo. He still kept his job as a bounty hunter when he needed the money, but just loved to chase myths and legends, see if there was anything to them, and further his own knowledge, primarily focusing on anatomy and chemistry. 

Allegiance: Himself

Weapon/Equipment: Always keeps a sword, hidden dagger, darts, and two guns on him at all times. He is trained in additional weaponry but likes to stick with that.

Powers(if any): Adoptive muscle memory (Can immediately perform any action hat he bears witness to).

Additional Info: Likes to experiment with weapons and investigate myths and legends in his spare time. Genius Intellect, Years of fighting experience, unmatched problem solving skills,

Edited by Lord Megatron

I fixed my laptop yesterday woot woot

Yay! Maybe that gypsy finally stopped cursing you! Anyway, it's a pleasure to serve you captain. I look forward to a long journey filled with Edward awkwardly trying to deal with the ship's many women.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Heh, well Eleanor is another character from the same story as Adrass (if you couldn't tell) while Arellion is a 'fall back' character I usually use in RPG's. Think I first played him... in Neverwinter Nights 2.

My first thought was to have her as a passenger, and him as her hired bodyguard - on reflection, I'd still be happy to do that, if you'd permit it.

Already loving some of the conflicts i can see brewing between characters: If he's accepted, I think that Arellion is going to get slapped. A lot. Probably thrown overboard a couple of times to boot.

Oh, and sorry for my lack of proof reading: my phones autocorrect seems pretty broken recently.

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

Heh, well Eleanor is another character from the same story as Adrass (if you couldn't tell) while Arellion is a 'fall back' character I usually use in RPG's. Think I first played him... in Neverwinter Nights 2.

My first thought was to have her as a passenger, and him as her hired bodyguard - on reflection, I'd still be happy to do that, if you'd permit it.

Already loving some of the conflicts i can see brewing between characters: If he's accepted, I think that Arellion is going to get slapped. A lot. Probably thrown overboard a couple of times to boot.

Oh, and sorry for my lack of proof reading: my phones autocorrect seems pretty broken recently.

So he is the Jack Sparrow of the story LOL

@@dusk shade,

I have to ask, but why would he want to join this crew? Just to find his father? And the steampunk technology isn't too far developed yet so the watch thing wouldn't work and maybe if you could take one or two guns away (those are still developing as well). But I like him and I'm interested in making him the Gunner. 

Sorry he was was orriginally used in a completly op rp and he was the weakest as for the watch thing sure and ill take off some guns and he cant have hus boat, can he? He is not ftom a steampunk team he just pays tribute to stteampunk with his stuff.

@@Shadow Dancer,

Accepted as an ABS

@@Flying Ace,  

I'll take her on as the powder monkey. A reckless position to give to her but meh London is London.

@

She can be a guest, but still has to sleep with the rest of the crew, unless she wants to sleep in the brig. If you want to add the guy (who seems funny) he'll be up with rigging and an ABS as well.

@@dusk shade,

If he had his boat, then there would be no reason for him to be on Londons right? The Thread doesn't compare to The Singing Siren.  It's a trading ship outfitted with some cannons and the like.

The Needle is a different story entirely.

It's alright how he dresses or that hes steampunk; but I don't want him seeming overly OP above everyone else.  :) Nothin' to be sorry about, yo

(edited)

@@dusk shade,

I have to ask, but why would he want to join this crew? Just to find his father? And the steampunk technology isn't too far developed yet so the watch thing wouldn't work and maybe if you could take one or two guns away (those are still developing as well). But I like him and I'm interested in making him the Gunner.

My character is going to be a gunslinger type of character. You need multiple gunners on a ship, so I guess it could work out in the end, but if you don't want two you should wait a tic and see my character as well.

However, he's not a cannoneer. He can repair the ship's cannons if needed, since he's a gunsmith, but he doesn't have a whole lot of experience fireing cannons. His normal guns however, he's an expert with.

Edited by Scribblegroove

Sounds good: she wouldn't be a passenger in the normal sense anyway: more like "Here's some money, I'm good at burning things. Take me with you."

As such, she would do what she could to help out and so on, and would expect (many) special favours.

Arellion on the other hand... keep him in booze and he'll get whatever job you need done! He would see his helping as a chance to show off how 'his folks' did stuff, and of course, to earn some more gold. And of course, there are the rest of the crew...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you're getting a feel for everyone then Blake would always be seen with his pet hawk or sitting down, gazing blankly straight ahead.

Edited by Dji