Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

NyxTheShield

Hello to everyone !! My nick Felipe_9595 and this is the second brony board i have joined. I really love the show, but i enjoy more the fancics. And there is a special one that really blew my mind an it was the reason why i joined this forums: Past Sins

I also like to play SSB, minecraft and some other online games :P

That said, i hope i can meet cool people here and at all xD :monster:

Now time to get 4 more post to change my horrid avatar xDDDD

PD: I am one of the developers of the fangame Super Smash Bros. Crusade, and there is a little chance that Twilight Sparkle can get in ;D

Posted Image (concept sprite)

Oh hey! I already met you in your Smash Brothers Crusade post!

(Which looks amazing I might add, I'll download the demo when my internet connection decides to let me download it)

Welcome to the forums!

I haven't read Past Sins yet (I have a long list of Fan Fics that I have been slow to get to) but I heard it is pretty amazing!

Also I hope Twilight get's in the game. She actually would make sense as a 3rd party character since she represents the indie game modding and development with projects such as Fighting is Magic, Pony Kart, Final Fantasy VI Pony Mod, and tons more!

Those projects (Fighting is Magic in particular) seem similar to your project in the respect of being huge fan games!

Either way Twibop still approves of the project!

post-461-0-43833300-1332667881.gif

Anyway I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a great time here with us :)

Also, I like that gif you posted :]