Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Survival

Twister The Twisted

Darts made another pass by the boat as he circled around in the sticky fog and saw a bunch of passengers and crew members crowding the life boats. He looked back into the fog, 'this is crazy! no matter how fast i fly the fog doesn't go anywhere, if we try to navigate this in the lifeboats we'll be at even more danger of getting lost then on the ship!' Darts gritted his teeth and flew even faster. The fog still didn't move, and he flew down and landed on the deck of the ship, collapsing from exhaustion.

Edited by thesteampunkninja

Keel stopped in his tracks, turning his view back to the lifeboats. He didn't want to leave Lucas on his own in this situation, but the circumstances presented to Keel left him without such an option. "Lucas... Be careful," he said into the earpiece as he galloped back to the lifeboats. By this point, everypony had been put in them, but Keel noticed that a few passengers were missing.

"I'll meet you all on the life boats" He looks at the first Fuel tanks Both are on fire now This is crazy Bombs!! that wasent the plan we. he thinks still trying to calm the flames down. these things are gonna blow nothing else i can do for them.

Blaze stumbled around the deck of the ship looking for any pony to help her to a lifeboat "uhhhh, being out on the deck for ages does not help, I think im going to collapse." Blaze continues to look for a lifeboat with little success. "Uh, I'm hungry, AND the ships sinking, what a trip." Blaze collapses within sight of Captain Keel.

(Sorry i ain't posted since page 1 lol, had things to do.)

Edited by Octavia91

(No worries, Octavia)

Acutal Post

As Keel ordered some crew members to go find the remaining passengers, he saw a magenta alicorn with a mainly black mane/tail collapse within his vision. Keel was admittedly shocked at the sight, but put that behind him and immediately ran towards her to help her up. "You alright?" he asked with concern, as he helped her towards the lifeboats.

Blaze sees Keel and She tries to walk to aid him but immidiatly fails after collapsing again because of her ankle she twisted when she collapsed before

Edited by Octavia91

Seeing Blaze collapse, Keel called for the assistance of one of his crew members. "Scout! I need help here with a passenger!" The black pegasus flew down to Keel and helped him bring Blaze to a lifeboat. Also, one of the crew members who had picked up the unconscious Darts put him on the same lifeboat. After successfully getting the two on, Keel turned to the scout. "How long has it been?" Keel asked him, to which he responded, "4 minutes, Captain".

Keel heart rate gradually sped up, and he used his earpiece to patch to Lucas once again. "Lucas, the bomb's gonna go off in 1 minute! You need to hurry and get out of there!" Keel yelled into the microphone.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

"There's a bomb that's gonna go off in 1 minute rigged in the ship and we're getting out of here!" Keel yelled as he got in Blaze's lifeboat. Come on, Lucas! Pick up the pace! He thought as he looked around, his legs shaking, and sweat pouring down his face.

"Ok! Im on my way " He turns and looks at the flames can i jump that? no no way i'd be burnt to a chrisp "Captain there is a problem with that...The Flames are to strong for me to get through" He begins to look around the room for something that will help "Keel Im Stuck"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Keel yelled in response. "You two! Grab lots of water and follow me!" He gestured to two unicorn crew members, who responded by nodding, using their magic to gather large globules of water, and following Keel as he made a mad dash for Lucas, determined to leave no one behind. As he reached the room where Lucas was, he could see huge flames everywhere from within.

"Douse the fires!" He commanded, to which the two unicorns flung orb after orb of water at the flames in the room, dousing them. Keel could see Lucas in the middle of the room. "Come on! Let's get out of here! We've got 30 seconds before the bomb goes off!"

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

Two pegasi showed up carrying Waves, and then setting her down in a lifeboat while Keel, Lucas, and the two unicorns got Blaze's lifeboat. "Release the lifeboats!" Keel commanded, and the two unicorns used their magic to conjure energy blades, with which they servered the ropes holding the lifeboats up.

They splashed down to the water, and the crew members assigned to each paddle boat moved the boat as far away from the ship as possible; the earth ponies rowed the oars, the pegasi pushed their boats with great gusts of wind using their wings, and the unicorns used their magic to control their lifeboats.

By the time everyone got a sufficient distance from the ship, the bomb detonated, blowing a hole in the hull as it slowly sunk into the water, tears trickling down Keel's face as he looked upon the destruction of his treasured ship.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

Darts heard a yell, 'a bomb?' he thought 'there is no way that can be good.' He stood up uneasily and tried to shake the fatigue out of his head. He stumbled forward, his eyelids drooping. He could just make out Keel in all the fog, shakily he made his way toward the captain and stuttered, "I tried as hard as I could, every time I would move part of the fog more would take its place." He fell forward on his face and started snoring.

Keel could hear Darts' voice come from his lifeboat's port, snapping him out of his melancholy trance. He turned to see Darts (who is currently sleeping), Colt Revo, and Lovely in a nearby lifeboat accompanied by the chartreuse unicorn, with the black pegasus scout pushing them along.

Keel could also see Croaks and Waves in another lifeboat being accompanied by the Burgundy and Chestnut-brown earth ponies, the former of the two rowing the boat.

Keel checked behind him to see Lucas, Blaze, and the two unicorns, who were using their magic to control the lifeboat.

Keel brought out a map and compass before turning to Lucas."Where are we heading to? We heading to the place where we get answers. You two," Keel said sternly, pointing to the two unicorns controlling the lifeboat. "Travel that way," Keel ordered, pointing south-east-east. "And bring those two lifeboats with us." Keel pointed with his hoof at the lifeboat containing Croaks and Waves, and the lifeboat containing Darts (still sleeping), Colt Revo, and Lovely.

The unicorns nodded and signaled for the two lifeboats to follow them. The burgundy earth pony and black pegasus moved their lifeboats towards Keel's lifeboat as they ventured in the specified direction.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612

Lucas hangs his head and front hooves over the side of the boat with his eyes closed and coat pale also give the impression he is dead. I think im gonna puke the smoak now the waves making the lifeboat shake oh man this isnt good.

"Thank you so much!" Lovely said as she received her bags from Croaks, giving him a quick hug as tears continually flowed down her face. She reached in her bags to pull out a picture of her little sister. a least if I die, I'll finally be able to join you.

Lovely looked concerned at Darts, he looked so vulnerable and weak, she could only see the two pegasus in the lifeboat with her, and the faint outline of the unicorn crew member.

"I have no idea how you have been able to stay so strong," Lovely said to the grey pegasus (Colt), "I'm loosing it over here."

Lovely was happy she had seen Croaks get on a lifeboat, and she thought she saw Waves make it to one too, but what about... Lovely began to tear up again, where is Lucas?

Edited by Shankveld

Blaze shouts to Lovely "Lucas is on our boat Lovely, and don't ask how i know you wanted to know, I can read minds with magic.", as Blaze watches the boats she points a island out to Keel. "Captain, Island, about 10 Miles North." she alerts Keel.

Waves was huddled in the bottom of the boat, eyes squeezed shut tightly. This had been something straight out of her past, her nightmares...

Croaks looked at the, burning, sinking cruise ship. Maybe the small device he found earlier had something to do with the explosion.

He was in the smallest lifeboat, following the biggest. Croaks just now noticed that he was this thirsty. He grabbed one of the bottles of water from his bag and took a few sips. He was tired.

To make it worse he had that horrible headache again. While clutching his head he remembered he still had the room key. He looked at it, noticing the device was taped to the card. He was shocked and scared. And tired.

He passed out anyways.

Edited by Croaks

Keel took notice of Croaks passing out on his lifeboat. That reminds me, I think they should get some rest before we arrive to the island. Keel turned his view behind him to see the two other lifeboats directly to his lifeboat's left and right (Darts, Colt and Lovely on the left, and Croaks and Waves on the right). "Everyone, get some rest. I'll keep watch. You all need it after all that's happened," Keel said.

As he looked to the island north, he checked the map to see that that island was their destination. Keel ordered the lifeboats' operators to travel to the island north, and they complied, staying in rank formation as they turned their boats to the north. Everyone on the 3 lifeboats (who hadn't passed out yet, and with the exception of the lifeboat operators and Keel) took the time to relax and nourish themselves.

Edited by K4GZL-11D72612