Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meetup at Boston College on March 31st, 3:00PM.

Zenoctilles

Bronies from the Greater Boston area are welcome to join us in a meetup scheduled on March 31st, 3:00PM, at Boston College. We will be meeting in Room 250 of Fulton Hall.

For more information, please check out our page on Meetup.com:

http://www.meetup.com/Bronies-Boston/

You go to Boston College? God, that and BU are two colleges I'm absolutely dying to attend. I'm acquaintances with quite a few alumni from there and they've all been standup guys! I can't come to this but I'd absolutely love to hear how this turns out.

You go to Boston College? God, that and BU are two colleges I'm absolutely dying to attend. I'm acquaintances with quite a few alumni from there and they've all been standup guys! I can't come to this but I'd absolutely love to hear how this turns out.

Yeah, I go to BC. Good school. But, this event isn't being sponsored by a brony group on campus or anything - I just suggested to the Greater Boston bronies group that we could use the university as a meetup spot since it's a bit harder to get space at other places.

Last time we had a meetup at BC, I was the only bona fide student present. I was there to just make sure that the whole thing was somewhat legitimate.

• Brohoof 1

XX55XX do you ever want to hang out some time? If so what days are you free to hang out? I'm free on week day afternoons. I can't do Monday afternoons at all. So please let me know what weekday afternoons work best for you.

XX55XX do you ever want to hang out some time? If so what days are you free to hang out? I'm free on week day afternoons. I can't do Monday afternoons at all. So please let me know what weekday afternoons work best for you.

Does your first name start with a G, by any chance? On the meetup group.

You'll see me on the 31st if you go to the meetup.

So you don't want to ever hang out at all for a unoffical meet up?

I'd like to hang out with you so we can get to know eachother.

Well, firstly, does your first name start with "G"? I just want to know if that's the person I think you are.

And secondly, no, I don't like to meet people one-on-one via the Internet. Big group meetups are fine, but there are Chinese walls that must be maintained. No offense, of course. Come to the meetup on the 31st and you'll make a ton of new friends.

Ah okay I will look forward to meeting you This Saturday at the meetup for a few hours. It will be fun and we can talk to each other than. Hopefully everything goes well at the meet up.

Ah okay I will look forward to meeting you This Saturday at the meetup for a few hours. It will be fun and we can talk to each other than. Hopefully everything goes well at the meet up.

Of course.

Can you tell me how to get to Fulton Room 250 since I;'m gonna be getting there hopefully an hour early before the meetup starts. Or can you meet me at Boston College and we can go together?