Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would daily life be like under an SJW-influenced tribe?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Please, you can't compare a movement seeking to liberate minorities to those who seek to enslave or exterminate them.

And I've never pretended I'm oppressed. Sure, I'm trans and my life fucking sucks because of it, but I do know who IS being harmed.

Sorry to derail this back to my topic, but I'd like you to please answer my question specifically, and with much detail:

What kind of government would this hypothetical tribe create, and function under?

I apologize for offense taken at my earlier remarks. In defense of my facetiousness, the question of a tribe whose only concern is for the social justice of others elsewhere is a rather remote and possibly absurd hypothetical.

Social Justice only has meaning when it results in an impact and change. I inferred "tribe" to mean a people remote from statehood or official matters of civilization and associated social issues by corollary. The social justice concerns of a tribe would only concern those of within that, or like-tribes.

I hardly think of any common internet denizen as a member of a tribe. This is why I found the question in your thread topic absurd. The Social issues SJWs seem to combat, from their position on tumblr and elsewhere, are largely external ones. Slander and prejudice on tumblr itself only extents as far as unfortunately commonplace cyber-bullying, trolling and anonymous vigilantism usually do. However when one raises exclamation marks over Gay Rights, Homosexual marriage, Gender non-conformity, Misogyny and so on, these are almost always caused though actions in real life by real people quite far removed from the tumblr experience, and by people in much higher authority, or more interfaced into day-to-day-life-outside-of-computers than the average microblogger.

Of course social problems might develop in a hypothetical tribe, but that would entirely depend upon the initial emphasis that given tribe placed upon matters religious, familial, in concern of peace or war, death and birth, and many other things. To simply ask a question as to how this given tribe might behave ,and postulate what-ifs in that direction is simply an imaginative exercise, partially serviced by playing Sid Meier's Civilization V with the Stone Age Tech mod.

Such an imaginative exercise is why I did not think this was a matter that merited a Debate Pit thread.

A Tribe of Social Justice Warriors could not combat modern social injustice if they were removed from society in the way that tribes are.

If you wanted to know how a tribe of jimmies-rustled tumblr-users would survive, I already answered that: not very well, and not for long.

But I would rather post it on a forum. Which part (outside of Debate Pit) can be suitable for posting this sort of topic? And what forums or websites are suitable for asking for specific, imaginative details?

I think it would be full of fat,lazy women who don't do anything and require humanitarian aid.No Males and their white male privelige aloud.(allowed)

• 2 weeks later...

Would this tribe of SJWs attempt to steal other women and girls from other tribes?

What kinds of animals would they typically keep? How do they treat them?

What are their families like?

What is their religion like?

Do they wear clothes? If so, what is their clothes' material, structure/type, and modesty?