Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some "life hacks" that you would like to share with everypony?

What are some things that you normally do in your everyday life that you think would benefit some pony else? Or some helpful advice for somepony to try to incorporate into their daily lives?

I guess I make customers feel happy or satisfied about the items I was advertising to them?:maud: Yep that’s pretty much it. 

• Brohoof 1

When making a PB&J sandwich, apply your choice of "J" to the bread slice first. Scrape off whatever extra there is in the rim of the container, then wipe clean on the second slice if bread, and reuse it for your peanut butter. Now you've only used one knife!

Jams and Jellies have a higher moisture content than peanut butter, and bread is quite absorbent. When making a PB&J for later, make sure your peanut butter is on the bottom. This will prevent the bread from becoming soggy.

Although it's lower, peanut butter does still contain moisture, and will dry out over time as the bread absorbs it. The peanut butter side of bread wont become soggy, but you can expect a non-refridgerated sandwich to have noticeably degraded after 24 hours.

PB&Js are a relatively soft food, storing them in a reusable plastic container instead if a plastic bag, is both better for the environment, amd will prevent your sandwich from getting smushed. This will also allow you to pack it alongside items that might otherwise have damaged them.

The next 3 will cover an exchange of ingredients or an adjustment to the recipe.

Toasting your bread prior will add a satisfying crunch to your sandwich, and if you're an oddball like me, this will prevent your sandwich from falling apart so quickly from dipping it in milk.

A good alternative to bread for PB&J is a flour tortilla. Simply apply the spreads on either side and roll it up like a burrito. Tortillas have a smoother surface, so things will attempt to squish their way out. Leave some space for them to spread, and use the peanut butter as a sealant to keep your burrito from unraveling. These are also less fragile than a sandwich, and are easier for packing on the go. However, the same rules apply for how the moisture content of the spreads will interact over a 24 hour period.

There is already quite a variety of Jams and Jellies to choose from, and we should all be aware of the creamy, regular, and crunchy options for peanut butter. While no longer staying completely true to the PB&J formula, one may also use sliced fresh fruit, chocolate syrup, Nutella, honey, and I've even heard a good few like to add plain ol butter. For myself, Bananas are a personal favorite.

Starting to think I should start a YouTube channel on this,,, :awwthanks:

49 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

When making a PB&J sandwich, apply your choice of "J" to the bread slice first. Scrape off whatever extra there is in the rim of the container, then wipe clean on the second slice if bread, and reuse it for your peanut butter. Now you've only used one knife!

Jams and Jellies have a higher moisture content than peanut butter, and bread is quite absorbent. When making a PB&J for later, make sure your peanut butter is on the bottom. This will prevent the bread from becoming soggy.

Although it's lower, peanut butter does still contain moisture, and will dry out over time as the bread absorbs it. The peanut butter side of bread wont become soggy, but you can expect a non-refridgerated sandwich to have noticeably degraded after 24 hours.

PB&Js are a relatively soft food, storing them in a reusable plastic container instead if a plastic bag, is both better for the environment, amd will prevent your sandwich from getting smushed. This will also allow you to pack it alongside items that might otherwise have damaged them.

The next 3 will cover an exchange of ingredients or an adjustment to the recipe.

Toasting your bread prior will add a satisfying crunch to your sandwich, and if you're an oddball like me, this will prevent your sandwich from falling apart so quickly from dipping it in milk.

A good alternative to bread for PB&J is a flour tortilla. Simply apply the spreads on either side and roll it up like a burrito. Tortillas have a smoother surface, so things will attempt to squish their way out. Leave some space for them to spread, and use the peanut butter as a sealant to keep your burrito from unraveling. These are also less fragile than a sandwich, and are easier for packing on the go. However, the same rules apply for how the moisture content of the spreads will interact over a 24 hour period.

There is already quite a variety of Jams and Jellies to choose from, and we should all be aware of the creamy, regular, and crunchy options for peanut butter. While no longer staying completely true to the PB&J formula, one may also use sliced fresh fruit, chocolate syrup, Nutella, honey, and I've even heard a good few like to add plain ol butter. For myself, Bananas are a personal favorite.

Starting to think I should start a YouTube channel on this,,, :awwthanks:

Now this pony sandwiches! It's a shame that I can't eat peanut butter without getting a headache.

The tab on soda cans can be turned around so that your straw can go through the hole. It is a permanent straw holder.

On 2/25/2023 at 6:05 AM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Studying:Daydreaming:  

I will surely keep that in mind in the near future:kirin:  

Studying using YouTube. It is cheap, but use many videos to learn, since most of them are slightly misleading.