Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What are some beautiful songs you like?

Dabmanz

I think I might prefer this version of the song over Sinatra’s version. Mainly due to the emotional attachment I have to it thanks to Better Call Saul. Kim and Jimmy have to be one of the best if not the best TV/Movie couple ever.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-09-24 at 2:29 PM, Envy said:

Just to get this out of the way: Beautiful for me has nothing to do with the message of any of these songs/pieces. I am purely judging them by the instrumentation/sound.

Sound has always been my benchmark for a song's beauty. If I like a song's instruments/sound, first I use Spotify/Shazam, then I take the artist and song name and save it in a text document to look up later. Here's mine:

Insomnium - Unsung

Sean Angus Watson - Siren

Carbon Based Lifeforms - M for Mountains

Edited by Sasoriman
  • Brohoof 2

Summer 2021, was grocery shopping in my local store on Saturday for the first time without having to wear a facemask, thanks to the COVID vaccine.  Made it to the core aisles while shopping, when suddenly this irresistible beauty played:(  

Very sure @Planeswalker Silky will love this:kindness:  

As for me, I still have a challenging journey of the good and bad to voyage through in this decade.  

Fun fact:  an NFL FanDuel commercial yesterday reunited me with this song.  

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

This gem is one of my all time favorite song. I especially love the instrumental part with the violin, the guitar and the saxophone. As a saxophonist myself, I've always wanted to play this song myself. The message is very cute too, being a romantic song about meeting someone new, falling in love and deciding to stay with them.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...