Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming If you had a superpower that allowed you to hack video games, what would you do?

ScarfaceOne

Right, so this question is about, what would you do if you had a superpower that allowed you to create anything you can think of in a video game, which can be any video game, and win against other opponents. Note, Hacking is not Piracy, anything relating to Piracy will be banned.

Personally, I would create a Rapid-Fire infinite ammo RPG Launcher with compass that tells you where other players are in COD. Or The ability to pilot Starship Enterprise in Ace Combat 2. Or a Ferrari in Sega Rally. What would you put in?

To be honest, if I knew how to hack large games I'd just use it to ban other hackers, minges and rule breakers. I'd make like a ban gun or something with built in aimbot, so if someone is breaking the rules I just lock onto them, and shoot.

Hacking any other part would effectively make me the Gaming equivalent of a Mary Sue OC, and nobody likes a Mary Sue OC.

• 8 years later...

I would use my game hacking powers to have the characters be at max level so I don't have to grind.  There are a multitude of games I would hack in various ways.  What I wish to know is if there is a app or something where I can have this power.