Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

On 2023-11-12 at 9:02 AM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Story of Call of Duty Modern Warfare III

Been a while, since then I beated all Metal Gear games in the master collection, that have a trophy list and even platinum in Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake. Finished the Story on the PS4 Version of Red Dead Redemption. Finished Uncharted 4's story on the colleczion on PS5. Finished the Left Behind Story DLC of The Last of Us Part 1 on PS5, with that the platinum and right brhind the platinum in the last of us part 2 remaster. Followed by platinum the ps4 version of Hogwarts Legacy.

• Brohoof 1

I beat Dark Souls last. Didn’t play the DLC because I was planning on doing it after Gwyn but I guess the game just boots you into NG+ after beating him. I’ll definitely go back and beat it at some point. Played it on the Switch so there’s always amble opportunities to pick it up again.

Princess Peach Showtime. Got it for my birthday and finished it over the weekend, though I planned to get the demo to see if I'd like it. And let's just say, Super Princess Peach got competition, 'cause I did. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Ace Attorney trilogy on 3ds recently, never really gave the series much of a shot before so I figured why not. just beat the first one and I thought it was really good, part of me wants to take a break before going straight into the second one but I'll probably start playing it earlier than I think

Mega Man X8, the leap in quality between it and X7, from the visuals to the presentation to the controls and gameplay is insane

• Brohoof 1