Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Mega Man X5. Got all endings: Bad on normal, and both good with X and Zero on Xtreme, LIKE AN ALPHA MALE :Cozy:

This is something I haven’t noticed before, but the world map display shows Earth broken if you’re unsuccessful in destroying the Eurasia Colony, detail I’ve never notice before… the mental image isn’t pretty :unsure:

Anyway, at least, and after so long, I’M FINALLY ABOUT TO PLAY X8 :ticking:. LUMINE, I’M KILLING YOU AT LAST. AND YOU TOO SLUDGE, TWO TIMES MORE :Cozy:

• 4 weeks later...

Done. After over a decade, I’ve finally killed Lumine, and finished Mega Man X8. I’m replaying Pikmin, and I guess I’ll play Pikmin 2 after before Super Mario Wonder arrives

Resident Evil 4 Remake. Currently replaying it on professional. I'm actually shocked by how good this game is. I knew id enjoy it, but it manages to be even better than the original. Exploration? Bigger. Story? Better. Combat? You can party now. The devs knew exactly what worked or didn't work and made the whole experience burn hot on all cylinders. 

On 2023-09-01 at 10:29 PM, Bluish said:

Anything over x6 is criminal 

X8, MHX and Command Mission are legit I don’t know what you’re on about 

Mega Man 7, 9 and 10. I enjoyed all of them a lot. Prior to this, I had only finished 2 and 3, so these were quite refreshing.

I'm almost done with Mega Man 8...buuut I have very mixed feelings about that game. :P

Beat Metal Gear Rising on normal. Getting better at the combat and executing parrying. I remember my brother telling me how much of a nightmare Armstrong was on normal but I didn't have much of an issue. I'm also confident in saying it's the best Metal Gear since MGS3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Done, only thing missing from Super Mario Wonder are a handful of Nabbit stands, and 100% done :ticking:. I have to figure out what to play after tho :mlp_huh:. I’m thinking No More Heroes 3, or maybe Resident Evil 2 on PS4 :mlp_huh:

On 10/10/2023 at 6:04 AM, Cash In said:

Mega Man 7, 9 and 10. I enjoyed all of them a lot. Prior to this, I had only finished 2 and 3, so these were quite refreshing.

I'm almost done with Mega Man 8...buuut I have very mixed feelings about that game. :P

Bro I can’t wit the 3d stuff, unless you mean megaman, not megaman x

17 hours ago, Bluish said:

Bro I can’t wit the 3d stuff, unless you mean megaman, not megaman x

As far as 3D Megaman games go, tbf, X7 is the only really bad one. 11, X8, Powered Up, MHX and Network Transmission are all 2.5D and they're mostly solid(though X8 has a couple of annoying vehicle levels and Network Transmission is kind of a pain), Command Mission is a solid RPG though a bit on the short side, and the Legends games are really fun and charming

• Delighted Giggle 1

I beat Elden Ring a couple nights ago. The late game kinda lacks compared to the mid and early game, and the final boss was also a bit underwhelming when compared to Godfrey and some of the optional bosses as well. It’s still such a good game though, and my first Souls game so it’ll probably always have a special place in my heart.

MGS 3 now down. I've beaten it so many times and the ending still gets me

And thus all of the canon games are down. I really don't care about playing the NES version of MG1 or Snake's Revenge. The intro to Snake's Revenge alone makes me unreasonably peeved

image.thumb.jpeg.891ed63bf8b7017ffb99045f358b447b.jpeg

So many things wrong with this picture.

I will say the collection really should have included The Twin Snakes remake, even if it had to be a Switch exclusive

Edited by Megas

• 3 months later...

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney (on a 3DS emulator)

It's an amazing game, much better than I expected!

• smile 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished the Portal games. :fluttershy: I only ever watched co-op of it in the past but that was a long time ago, so basically blind.

The first one was really short and easy but the second one was much more difficult and every time I thought it was going to end, it just kept going! I had to peek at a walkthrough a few times since I was stumped on Wheatley's weird mish-mash levels. The story's also nice so I understand fully now why these games are cult classics.

• Brohoof 1