Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you can beat in a day?

Mothra

Which games can you beat in or under 24 hours? I don't mean which games can you speedrun specifically (although you can include those) I just mean games you know well enough / games that are short enough that you can start from the beginning and finish it in the same day. Only 2 come to mind for me

Spyro 2 - I've played it at least 200 times now for start to finish, and that's not an exaggeration. I've been playing since I was a kid, so I've had a ton of time to practice it, though I can't speedrun it

Some lilo and stitch game - It was loosely based on the first game. I rented it back when blockbuster was a thing, and I beat it in 4 hours. I'm fairly certain it didn't have a lot of stages (5 maybe?) and I felt cheated out of a good game

what about you guys?

• Brohoof 1

I usually like to take me time with a game so it can usually take weeks and months for me to complete a game. But if I were to choose I'd have to say... Saints Row 2, I loved that game so much.

The LEGO star wars games. Seriously, I love those games so much, and I probably could 100% them (since really completing the main story is only half the experience) both in under a day. Another game I could possibly complete (although not 100%) in under a day is Battle for Bikini Bottom. It's a really underrated platformer, one of the better Spongebob games.

Also Bowser's Inside Story is another one I could possibly do.

MGS1 and 2. Even with cutscenes, I could probably beat them within 4-8 hours each

The first 6 Megaman X games, they can each be beaten in just about 2 hours if your good enough

Also Link to the Past and Luigi's Mansion. Beat both of them within an entire days worth each

Edited by LAZENGANN OVERLOAD
  • Brohoof 2

A lot of games are short enough they can be done in a day. The list is rather large, actually. I'll only name a few.

Sly Cooper series

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Klonoa: Door to Phantomile

Pretty much any Sonic game

Headhunter

Anarchy Reigns

Hmm...I'd say Crash Bandicoot 3, Warcraft 3, StarCraft 2, Red Alert 2, and maybe Doom. But probably not on the higher difficulties, that would probably take me more than a day, and definitely not on their highest difficulties :P Huh, I just realized, I've been playing these over and over and over again, but the fun's still there...and now I feel like playing through them again. :o

Welp, let's see...

Ratchet and Clank 1-3 for the playstation 2. Played them enough when I was younger to know how to do everything.

Dishonored. Same as above. Loved this game.

Mirrors Edge. Beautiful if short game.

There are a few more, but my memory is failing me, as it, likes to do.

To be honest, almost any game I've ever played on at least the normal difficulty. If I was to name something I would say every Halo game in existence, Im a bit of a marathon gamer. I tend to sit down for 12+ hours whenever I get a new game. Sadly I tend to finish new games really quickly if there's not enough for me to do in the campaign.