Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

VA Needed For Gaming Show "Beat The Alicorn"

New Leaf

(edited)

Im A Brony who loves games and played many of them on his channel and has now materialized his own take on a gaming show out of the ashes!

For this contest between me and a contestant (who will be choosen down the line) i need somepony with a voice who will guide the viewers through this 90 Minute experience, where me and the contestant will competing in up to 10 games for a prize! You may also do small things when it comes to things like typing a random word for a minecraft seed etc.

The Way the Gaming shows score is measured is game 1 is 1 point , game 2 is 2 and so on, so we will at least see 7 Games, ranging from things like recognizing cutiemarks, pony trivia, pony game speedruns, deep rock galactic and many more activites!

And to get you up and hyped we have a tiny lil ol trailer as well below! Of course the pony hosting will get somethings as well like a a few games they might want as well!

Edited by The Wife of Law

@New Leaf

Since you are seeking assistance from a voice actor to help with an MLP-related project, this thread has been moved to the Stardom's Creative Resources section.

• The title was changed to VA Needed For Gaming Show "Beat The Alicorn"