Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you expect the G4 alicorns to show up in MLP G5

WickedGames

I would really like the alicorns to appear alive (I really miss Celestia and Luna, Twilight), especially considering that alicorns are immortal, as Opaline herself said, and she is the same age as the sisters. If they don't appear, then it will be another plot hole, otherwise it's unclear where they went.
Although, to be honest, I no longer hope for anything, the G5 was completely disappointing from the very beginning.

Edited by Kantet
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kantet said:

I would really like the alicorns to appear alive (I really miss Celestia and Luna, Twilight), especially considering that alicorns are immortal, as Opaline herself said, and she is the same age as the sisters. If they don't appear, then it will be another plot hole, otherwise it's unclear where they went.
Although, to be honest, I no longer hope for anything, the G5 was completely disappointing from the very beginning.

But that would stir up the fanbase 

13 hours ago, WickedGames said:

But that would stir up the fanbase 

This has happened a long time ago. But the context of how it will look is also important here.
Because so far everything is bad: 1) Twilight is shown from a bad and atypical side for her, that she sharpened all her magic in despair
2) Opaline spoke about Celestia and Luna in one episode, but there was no refutation.

Therefore, we need to see what this return will look like.
But I would be very happy about this event

2 hours ago, Kantet said:

This has happened a long time ago. But the context of how it will look is also important here.
Because so far everything is bad: 1) Twilight is shown from a bad and atypical side for her, that she sharpened all her magic in despair
2) Opaline spoke about Celestia and Luna in one episode, but there was no refutation.

Therefore, we need to see what this return will look like.
But I would be very happy about this event

Really the only people that would be excited are people into G5

15 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

Really the only people that would be excited are people into G5

And not only them, the fans would also be happy for sure (I certainly am).
But it is important how it is presented, otherwise they can return them and humiliate them, then everyone will spit again

19 minutes ago, Kantet said:

And not only them, the fans would also be happy for sure (I certainly am).
But it is important how it is presented, otherwise they can return them and humiliate them, then everyone will spit again

Not from what I have seen

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 7:54 PM, Brainstorm said:

I think it's possible they'll show up

I don’t know, maybe they will appear (I would like this). But it would be better overall if this G5 did not appear than to appear in this form.