Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

1 hour ago, Clawdeen said:

If you've bought and or played Madden 24 quote me and let me know if it's good. They're doing a drive for kids in need and posted a Wishlist. The kid I picked wants any Madden game for the PS4. Naturally I was gonna go with and buy the most recent one, Madden 24 unless it sucks. 

All of the Madden games play more or less the same. The main difference is that the newer one has the updated roster so it’s got all the active players on the right teams and everything. Plus there’s more people playing multiplayer.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

All of the Madden games play more or less the same. The main difference is that the newer one has the updated roster so it’s got all the active players on the right teams and everything. Plus there’s more people playing multiplayer.

Ok cool! Thank you! I've not really played these and I just wanted to make sure I get a good one. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Switch - MGS Master Collection, Sonic Superstars, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Dragon's Dogma

PC - Toy Story 3, Modern Warfare 2(the good one)

• Brohoof 1

I bought from the XBOX 360 store: F.E.A.R. 2 - Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 3, Dead Space and Dead Space 3.

F.E.A.R. 1 and Dead Space 2 werent available for download in my country so i bought them as game discs.

• Brohoof 1

Courtesy to @TheRockARoostershowing the game to me I recently got Subnautica and I have to admit I am very addicted to it.

I didn't expect deep sea exploration game to be THIS addicting and captivating, but here we are :3 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

14 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I’m glad you’re having fun with it, Sir. :kindness:

I only wish local, friendly fauna wasn't feeling like having "fun" with me in that game xD

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2023-12-01 at 12:13 PM, Hugs SilkALot said:

Courtesy to @TheRockARoostershowing the game to me I recently got Subnautica and I have to admit I am very addicted to it.

I didn't expect deep sea exploration game to be THIS addicting and captivating, but here we are :3 

On the other side of the friendly road, I'm still on Star Wars:  The Old Republic

4th consecutive time as a non-recurring subscriber as a new storyline Chains in the Dark is released this Tuesday:yay:  

Hope I dive in this new story before I go to work on Wednesday:ooh:  

I just got the new Disney dreamligh valley dlc witch is great but my game was spose to have a big update the released jack at the same time I was downloading the dlc and for some reason it didn’t give me jack. 
I hope they fix it jacks one of my favorites 

• 2 months later...

Hey @Kyoshi Frost Wolf. I notice you've made two versions of the same thread. I'm going to merge them for ya. :P

As for the question, I recently bought a few games:

PC - Blossom Tales and Star Wars KOTOR

Switch - Mario vs Donkey Kong

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Cash In said:

Hey @Kyoshi Frost Wolf. I notice you've made two versions of the same thread. I'm going to merge them for ya. :P

As for the question, I recently bought a few games:

PC - Blossom Tales and Star Wars KOTOR

Switch - Mario vs Donkey Kong

I'm smurt. Don't even remember making this thread twice. o_o

Haven't replied to this thread in a long time. I think the most recent game I've purchased was Tekken 8. Been playing other stuffs in the meantime. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Newest game I bought is probably Palworld, I love it frfr, it's really fun

On 2024-03-07 at 4:01 AM, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

Haven't replied to this thread in a long time. I think the most recent game I've purchased was Tekken 8. Been playing other stuffs in the meantime. 

I'm planning on buying Tekken 8, I played the demo a bit on my PC, (just waiting on it going on offer on steam since it costs a lot extra here in UK, like every game costs about 60-80, sometimes even 90 USD) most games go down to like 30-45 bucks anyway on steam so i'll be able to get soon,
its a lot better than Tekken 7 already imo, but really hard for me to run at the moment

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, The Kaeya Simp said:

Newest game I bought is probably Palworld, I love it frfr, it's really fun

I'm planning on buying Tekken 8, I played the demo a bit on my PC, (just waiting on it going on offer on steam since it costs a lot extra here in UK, like every game costs about 60-80, sometimes even 90 USD) most games go down to like 30-45 bucks anyway on steam so i'll be able to get soon,
its a lot better than Tekken 7 already imo, but really hard for me to run at the moment

I need to buy Palworld, been playing it on Game Pass mostly. Tekken 8...I like it, but I swear I will never be great at any fighting game no matter how much I practice. I've uninstalled it since I got all the achievements. The new microtransactions and monetization after launch is certainly....torubling. 

Games I bought since my last post have been Balatro (was fun at first, but as you raise the difficulty it becomes downright infuriating), Elder Scrolls Online (with all of its current expansions, on sale for a great price :3) and the Castlevania collection, on sale as well.

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

I need to buy Palworld, been playing it on Game Pass mostly. Tekken 8...I like it, but I swear I will never be great at any fighting game no matter how much I practice. I've uninstalled it since I got all the achievements. The new microtransactions and monetization after launch is certainly....torubling. 

Games I bought since my last post have been Balatro (was fun at first, but as you raise the difficulty it becomes downright infuriating), Elder Scrolls Online (with all of its current expansions, on sale for a great price :3) and the Castlevania collection, on sale as well.

ooo yeah you do it is really good, what's Game Pass?

Yeah, I played too many fighting games as a kid since i didn't have internet for a while, I didn't have an antenna in my room or many DVDs/VHSs, and my friends at school were all very far away so I kinda wouldn't really have an excuse if I wasn't sorta decent at least lmao.
Yeah there is too many micro-transactions in honestly every new game, it is disappointing but it's also a part of gaming in 2024 sadly, just the dystopian landscape that's developed in the last 15 years.

oooo cool, great choices

• Brohoof 1