Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

• 4 weeks later...

I bought myself a lot of Dc Comics Stuff, basically every Video Game covering the time period from 2004 - 2005.

For the XBOX: 

Catwoman, Constantine - The Video Game, Spy vs Spy and Batman Begins.

For the GBA:

Catwoman,Batman Begins and Teen Titans.

It was more or less an Anxiety bought, since i will start my first fulltime job next week otherwise i wouldnt have bought all of them at once. :lie:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

Got Mario Party 8 and Bully for the Wii. I already own Bully on other platforms, but it was only $12, so I couldn't say no. Last time I played Mario Party 8 was in 2011, but I never actually owned the game myself.

• Brohoof 1

Omori. I have a love/hate relationship so far. Love for obvious reasons, hate because this is probably the single most anxiety inducing game I've played in years and I have to take a break from it every half hour.

• Brohoof 1

I bought a bunch of games on Steam. The most noteworthy ones are Batman: Arkham Asylum, Freedom Planet, Persona 4 Golden and the Castlevania Advance Collection. This list extends, but it would be time consuming to read all of it, so I'll spare you the difficulty.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Huuuh, it seems I derped back in 2016 and made two threads of this topic. The other one is what I consider to be the "de facto" thread for it, so could a staffer merge this thread with the other one?

Link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/156527-recent-gaming-purchases

27 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I got the My Little Pony : A Maretime Bay Adventure video game and it was the last copy in store.

F416A016-EB39-42D8-977B-419C993F331F.jpeg.2823f30503ec5d860604c70ead5689da.jpeg

I'm gonna get this one eventually. I've heard it is reminiscent of Spyro and that to me is always a good thing. :D

5 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

I got the My Little Pony : A Maretime Bay Adventure video game and it was the last copy in store.

F416A016-EB39-42D8-977B-419C993F331F.jpeg.2823f30503ec5d860604c70ead5689da.jpeg

I MAY consider buying it IF it has a huge discount. I’ve heard you can 100% it in about two hours, so I ain’t spending that much money in a game that short

A month or two ago I got The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles. I've stopped myself from buying any further games until I finish it. (I'm enjoying it a lot - but not blowing through it because I don't have that kind of time)

• 1 year later...

I bought a slim model PS2 months ago with Dark Cloud and FreQuency. It came with two controllers and memory cards. I also got a physical copy of A Hat in Time for my Switch. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If you've bought and or played Madden 24 quote me and let me know if it's good. They're doing a drive for kids in need and posted a Wishlist. The kid I picked wants any Madden game for the PS4. Naturally I was gonna go with and buy the most recent one, Madden 24 unless it sucks.