Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I got Salt. The sailing is pretty fun but other than that I'm not that big on it so far. I might pick it back up one day and see how it goes. Pretty sure it's one of those games that updates. 

Got some stuff recently.

Firstly, I got South Park Fractured but Whole on Xbox One for a super good deal at Gamestop. Brand new for $15 AND it comes with the Stick of Truth. That is baller.

Secondly is an interesting one. I got a PSTV for $25 at a resale shop. Got my old PSN account up and running on it and it is pretty cool. :3 Downloaded some games from my account on it and I also bought Megaman Legends. Glad I did all of that.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not that it matters at all, but I have bought some games since my last post. Just me wasting more of my money, mainly.

Bought 3 NeoGeo games on Xbox One, and I really need to stop doing that. I am learning quickly that almost all of these neo geo games are piles of shit, especially the fighting games. Hilarious how they made like 50 million of those games and yet they all suck. Most of them have awful hit detection, terrible characters, broken A.I. and just all around they feel like it was just a bunch of Japanese devs hopping on the 90's fighting game money milking train. Garbage. League Bowling is the only Neo Geo game that I like so far.

Beyond that I also got Final Fantasy IX on Xbox One. Enjoying it, but the achievements are incredibly stupid. Basically, you have to be an unstoppable god at the game to get most of them. Fun.

• Brohoof 1

I caved and got Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and I'm actually enjoying myself. It's definitely something that focuses on the cute and the fluff, and is just meant to be a casual, fun experience, and I hate the fact that there are no actual wild pokemon battles and just focuses on catching them, but honestly, the game has some features that I....kinda want to see appear in future Pokemon game. Things like Pokemon appearing on the field instead of random battles, and the fact that HM's are just bonus abilities your starter receives instead of taking up a slot on one of your Pokemon's moveset makes things a lot easier to manage.

• Brohoof 1

Got some games on sale on Xbox One. I bought Assassin's Creed Origins for $15 and Watch Dogs 2 for $9. Not bad at all. Thinking of getting Halo Wars Definitive Edition as well since it is currently $10. Don't know when I get around to these but hey, good deals regardless. :)

On 2/25/2019 at 12:18 PM, This Whomps said:

I caved and got Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and I'm actually enjoying myself. It's definitely something that focuses on the cute and the fluff, and is just meant to be a casual, fun experience, and I hate the fact that there are no actual wild pokemon battles and just focuses on catching them, but honestly, the game has some features that I....kinda want to see appear in future Pokemon game. Things like Pokemon appearing on the field instead of random battles, and the fact that HM's are just bonus abilities your starter receives instead of taking up a slot on one of your Pokemon's moveset makes things a lot easier to manage.

If I could get one of those games for cheap I would. While I have the same problems as you with the games, I am the same as you where I also sorta like other aspects. I especially like the candy system with how it lets you essentially customize specific stats with ease instead needing to buy the stat items. Sadly knowing Nintendo these will stay at $60 for 60 years.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought myself a bunch of new Survival Horror Games lately, all for ps 1 ( because i dont have money for any newer consoles, other than ps 1 and 2 ), these games are:

Martian Gothic Unification, Overblood, Overblood 2 and Necronomicon the Dawning of Darkness.

I also bought myself the Deception Series, at least as far as i can play them : Devils Deception, Kagero Deception 2 and Trapt.

Im also currently thinking about buying Sentient for the ps 1, because i remember it from my childhood as a really really weird game and since my english got better, i think i could now finally get further in that game and not be completely lost.

• Brohoof 1

my last gaming purchase was kingdom hearts 3...been a while since i bought another one when i finished it...seemed kinda quick finishing kh3.. but still loved it :3

The last few things I've gotten game wise are a big box copy of Fallout 2, Europa Universalis II and Twilight 2000. Hoping my Japanese copy of Command & Conquer + Covert Ops comes in tomorrow. Still waiting on English AP big boxes of FF8 and The Thing. Stuff coming from Singapore and Malaysia... that takes a while to get here. xD

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I managed to score Super Monkey Ball and Samba de Amigo on the Wii. The former I rented back when it released, but I never got to own until now. I also bought The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, which I've been enjoying quite a lot.

54 minutes ago, Sherbert MGS said:

Terraria for my new Laptop,

as well as the new laptop

Have fun with it. I know I've spent almost 140 hours on that game :blink:.

• Brohoof 1

Let's see. I've gotten a nice chunk of things over the last month or so. Finally got a big box copy of CS: Condition Zero and Warcraft 3, and the AU big box for Emperor: Battle for Dune. Managed to get a sealed Thai language Call of Duty 1 big box (totally baller) and I got an original Far Cry 1 big box on the way. Lots more stuff, but those are some highlights.

yay collecting. xD

Since my last post I have bought some new games of the video variety.

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice (Xbox One) - I have since uninstalled this one though. Buying it was a huge mistake. The game sucks.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (Switch) - Finally got this one for a good deal. The beginning is slow as hell and I wasn't really into it at first but it is growing on me now that I am progressing.

Parklife DLC for Cities Skylines (Xbox One)

Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum (PC) - I got a $5 Steam key from Instant Gaming and this comes with all 3 of the original RCT games with all additional content. :D Super good deal.

22 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I got a $5 Steam key from Instant Gaming and this comes with all 3 of the original RCT games with all additional content. :D Super good deal.

If you ever got a decent PC Planet Coaster is a great spiritual successor to RCT3~

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I bought myself " Mortal Kombat Gold " for the Sega Dream Cast, which was kinda expensive.

And then i bought " Mortal Kombat Mythologies - Sub Zero ", which as far as i know, is the most expensive Mortal Kombat Game at this Point. It did cost me 110 Euro but whatever, i have it know, complete for Ps 1. A game that i probably cant beat anyway. XD

• Brohoof 1

Since I last posted, I have bought several new game things. I probably won't be able to remember them all since it has been a bit since I posted here last. :P 

World of Final Fantasy Maxima - Xbox One

Dynasty Warriors 8 - Xbox 360

Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Switch

Resident Evil 4 - Switch

Minecraft - Android

Mortal Kombat 11 - Xbox One

Just Cause - Xbox 360/Xbox One

And probably others I am forgetting.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got Pokémon Let's Go Eevee. Haven't played it yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by Cash_In

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see. The last few things I've bought are Senran Kagura Burst Renewal on Steam... and only digital thing in the last six months. Then for the ol' collection, I got Sudden Strike and its expansion pack, Sudden Strike 2, The Settlers IV, 101st Airborne and a big lot of small box and DVD box games. Then I've done some purchasing on a YA Japan proxy where I scored SimCity for the PC98, Portal 2 in a box, Brandish for the PC98, The Secret of Blue Water for the PC98, a lot of 9 Mac games in big clamshell cases and Ys 2 Eternal for Windows. All in all, some decent scores lately.

Just arrived though is Grim Fandango in a big box, a sealed Spanish Beneath a Steel Sky, a sealed Dutch Rayman 2 and a sealed Dutch Nuclear Strike. Very pleased with those.

I am a collector. Hush. xD

• Brohoof 1

I recently bought World War Z for Xbox One, Final Fantasy 7 for Xbox One, and Sega Genesis Collection for Switch, all of which was on sale. :) The Genesis Collection is such a good fit for the Switch. Over 50 Genesis games and all portable. :3 I guess not getting a Virtual Console isn't so bad now, because that is such a good value.

(edited)
19 hours ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

Well, it was free, but I got the new Borderlands 2 DLC. They really went all out on it, though it doesn't beat Dr. Ned's Zombie Island from the first game for me. :P

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep > all other Borderlands DLC

Edited by The Historian