Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Recently got a PS3, surprised at how cheap a lot of it's exclusives are

only paid around $5 for MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance, Infamous and Killzone 3 together

Also got both Kingdom Hearts Remaster collections

• Brohoof 3

Recently got a PS3, surprised at how cheap a lot of it's exclusives are

only paid around $5 for MGS4, Uncharted, Resistance, Infamous and Killzone 3 together

Also got both Kingdom Hearts Remaster collections

Infamous is one of the few games I have the Platinum Trophy for. It was just so good. I did the same with Second Son on PS4 which is, imo, even better.

I'm going to buy the next Ace Attorney game next month (possibly). If not, it'll be my birthday present. And, in November, Pokemon Sun and Moon comes out!! I can't wait, as usual.

spirit-justice-923bb.png   sunbox.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I bought Virtua Fighter 5 final Showdown for the 360 since it is backwards compatible on the Xbox One and while I do hate the lack of a quest mode, the fighting engine is basically perfection. I loved this game before and this version overall is pretty damn good. <3

About a week ago, I bought Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. I played Dual Destinies and loved it, so I was excited for Spirit of Justice. I'm not too far into it yet, but it's great so far.

Ever since Wind Waker HD was made into a Nintendo Select, I was dying to have it. It was totally worth it. I've gotten all three pearls so far! I love the cute, cartoony graphics as well.

• Brohoof 1

header.jpg?t=1474058094

I bought Redout last week on Steam (on 9/11 huehuehue), and played it a few days later. There isn't going to be a new F-Zero anytime soon, and Sony killed Studio Liverpool.  While I could dig out my PS Vita and play it then, I want something new.

I definitely recommend this. It also runs very well too. 

I cant remember if the last game i purchased was Project: Highrise or Software Inc.

If we're counting ingame purchases though, the last thing i bought was likely something on Black Desert Online, i sink so much money into that game and cant account for half of it  :wacko:

Recently got Dues Ex: Human Revolution for $5 on Steam. Was a fantastic deal, and I look forward to playing it, this is my first time playing a game in the Deus Ex series.

• Brohoof 2

mm..bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Always bit looked forward to buy it.. couldn't skip this time, specially when on sale. :huh:

Recently got Dues Ex: Human Revolution for $5 on Steam. Was a fantastic deal, and I look forward to playing it, this is my first time playing a game in the Deus Ex series.

Would have missed without reading this one thought. ;)

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought myself the Game Superman for the Nes, which means i now have the first 4 Superman Games.  :pinkie:

I have the Famicom Version, which i cant play, but i also cant play the american version and there is no Pal release, so...it didnt really madder what version i bought, at least i have the game in my Collection, as an Collector, thats all that counts.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1