Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Pokemon Moon. Arrived the Friday before Thanksgiving and I just beat the Champion yesterday.

I also got a copy of Pokemon Sun that I'll be using for a Wonderlocke once Bank is updated and WT is less thoroughly saturated with Yungooses and Pikipeks.

• 2 weeks later...

7 Days to Die and Ark.

Having said that I really hope my refund request goes through.

Methinks on 7 Days to Die? From what I have heard the console release of that was a disaster, with Telltale releasing the game in a very unfinished state.

I recently got Pokémon Sun and Moon but I've barely played them because of real life seems to interfere every few seconds.

I really need to get Moon eventually. *-* I have heard only good things about it.

And for a recent purchase of mine, I pre-ordered Stardew Valley on Xbox One. ^-^ Very excited for that, and it comes out tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the Xbox Live Countdown Sales, I recently bought 3 games:

Just Cause 3 XL Edition (Normally $85, got it for $21)

Grow Up (Normally $10, got it for $5)

Dovetail Games Euro Fishing (Normally $19 I think, got it for about $11)

Haven't played Just Cause or Grow Up yet, but Euro Fishing is actually pretty good. :3 It is a very peaceful game and probably the best fishing game made yet. Dovetail Games puts a lot of care into what they do.

Elite Dangerous is one of those games where I know I'll end up buying at some point, so I'll take advantage of the Steam sale again. I might need to invest in a flight stick for this one.

Edited by LegsKolles

Recently I got myself Dark Souls 3 game.

I already played 1st one on PC, but sadly I barely got out from the undead asylum as PC port is nearly unplayable with mouse and keyboard and I am TERRIBLE player with controller. I regretted it a lot, because I love that world and I find lore very interesting, but tracking enemy with mouse was a nightmare. Slightest mouse move and game decided to switch enemy I track, often leaving me open and killing me in the process. I was ready for being constantly pummeled by that game, but I wanted to be pummeled for my own mistakes, not poor controls.

Fortunately Dark Souls 3 is way better. Of course the game too has no mercy for me at all, but that's the selling point of the franchise. My first hour was terrible. I had to learn to parry properly, to dodge the attacks and to stop trying clicking the enemies to death. Stamina bar was a real pain before I learned to pay attention to it. I don't even want to count my deaths, there were plenty. But I love this game. I already learned a thing or two about combat and I love exploring the world (to the point I have already seven hours of gameplay and I just reached the undead settlement). No other boss gave me as much satisfaction as Vordt of the boreal valley when I finally struck him down. It's just amazing. And I know I'll play it again (for now I stick to beginner class - knight so obviously the game's easier due to good starting equipment).

I also got myself Overwatch to play with my friends. And this game too, I love so far. For now I am experimenting with different characters (and Mei is the one I like most so far) but I enjoy the gameplay. I was bored with all those shooters that are... only about shooting so this is a nice change. For now I am still beginner, so I probably suck at this game when compared to people who spent months in it, but I love learning the mechanics and slowly becoming better. This one I definitely will stay with for quite some time.

Overall - two new purchases for christmas and I love them both.  

Most of my purchases tend to be on the Xbox Arcade: Last round of shopping got me Mass Effect 1 and Bastion. I'm kind of annoyed with Bastion so far, but Mass Effect is proving to be great fun / a wonderful time killer.

Star Fox Zero/Guard, Ambition of the Slimes and Links Awakening DX.

Leave a Whisper, I've heard mixed things about this game: are you finding it to be good?

I had to rebuy Xenosaga episode 1. The disc I have doesn't work anymore apparently.

While I was at it I put in an order for episode 2 since I never had that one. Episode 3 will be the hardest to get ahold of for any decent price.

Recently I got myself Dark Souls 3 game.

I already played 1st one on PC, but sadly I barely got out from the undead asylum as PC port is nearly unplayable with mouse and keyboard and I am TERRIBLE player with controller. I regretted it a lot, because I love that world and I find lore very interesting, but tracking enemy with mouse was a nightmare. Slightest mouse move and game decided to switch enemy I track, often leaving me open and killing me in the process. I was ready for being constantly pummeled by that game, but I wanted to be pummeled for my own mistakes, not poor controls.

Fortunately Dark Souls 3 is way better. Of course the game too has no mercy for me at all, but that's the selling point of the franchise. My first hour was terrible. I had to learn to parry properly, to dodge the attacks and to stop trying clicking the enemies to death. Stamina bar was a real pain before I learned to pay attention to it. I don't even want to count my deaths, there were plenty. But I love this game. I already learned a thing or two about combat and I love exploring the world (to the point I have already seven hours of gameplay and I just reached the undead settlement). No other boss gave me as much satisfaction as Vordt of the boreal valley when I finally struck him down. It's just amazing. And I know I'll play it again (for now I stick to beginner class - knight so obviously the game's easier due to good starting equipment).

I also got myself Overwatch to play with my friends. And this game too, I love so far. For now I am experimenting with different characters (and Mei is the one I like most so far) but I enjoy the gameplay. I was bored with all those shooters that are... only about shooting so this is a nice change. For now I am still beginner, so I probably suck at this game when compared to people who spent months in it, but I love learning the mechanics and slowly becoming better. This one I definitely will stay with for quite some time.

Overall - two new purchases for christmas and I love them both.

I'm the exact opposite. I can't play with mouse and keyboard to save my life.

Dark Souls is definately built with the controller in mind though. There's a lot of games I wouldn't ever want to play without one.

I had to rebuy Xenosaga episode 1. The disc I have doesn't work anymore apparently.

While I was at it I put in an order for episode 2 since I never had that one. Episode 3 will be the hardest to get ahold of for any decent price.

I'm the exact opposite. I can't play with mouse and keyboard to save my life.

Dark Souls is definately built with the controller in mind though. There's a lot of games I wouldn't ever want to play without one.

So I heard, but I played many, apperantly "unplayable" games with mouse and keyboard that way with no issue at all. Dark Souls was the first one to put me down. Fortunately Dark Souls 3 is far better. 

But well, everyone should play the game they way he wants to for as long as it doesn't involve cheating in online games :P I have to admit I enjoy 3rd game a lot with my mouse and keyboard. Still, I admire You, I feel like a total idiot with controller XD Shooters are games I am especially bad at. The only things I am capable to shoot at are walls or sky behind enemy I try to aim at XD 

• 4 weeks later...

Technically, I haven't purchased it yet because it hasn't been released yet, but I did pre-order the Nintendo Switch two days after they had their presentation on it--I put down a $50 deposit. I know some might think I'm crazy but it was what I wanted to do and I have no regrets over it.

I recently got Star Wars Battlefront for PS4, and my roommate got me Dying Light so we could play it together online. Both seem okay so far. I really love Star Wars but I haven't played enough of Battlefront to render any real opinion of its gameplay.  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD and Tales of Berseria, the latter looking like it could very well become one of my top 3 favorite games in the series

• Brohoof 2