Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I bought some old games on GOG yesterday. The Settlers 2 Gold Edition and Empire Earth 2 Gold Edition. I played Settlers for a bit a long time ago, but I've never played Empire Earth. I also intend to buy Age of Empires 2 HD today on Steam. Lastly, I bought Witcher 3 GOTY edition. I've yet to play 1 and 2, but it seems like an awesome game so I wanted to have it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bringing the thread back! Last night I purchased two games: Gas Guzzlers Extreme for Xbox One and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon for 3DS. I only played a bit of Luigi's Mansion so far but I am already loving it, it has soooo much charm. ^-^ Gas Guzzlers, which looks pretty awesome, actually launches sometime today I think. Looking forward to it. :)

My most recent game purchase? Technically, I didn't purchase it myself, but I got Hyrule Warriors Legends for my birthday this past July. I'm still playing it even now as I've got eight more Adventure Maps to complete.

• Brohoof 1

Pre-ordered pokemon moon, and also got Fnaf 1 and go my parents to play it. I was dissapointed at how surprisingly good at it they were. I wanted them to get scared by jumpscares, not cruise through to night 4 with only 1 death

@@Kyoshi,

I keep meaning to get the new Luigi's Mansion but every time I want to get it I'm still in the middle of other games and don't wanna spend the $40 that it still costs. :P

Where do you live? The game is $20 in the states now.

My most recent game purchase? Technically, I didn't purchase it myself, but I got Hyrule Warriors Legends for my birthday this past July. I'm still playing it even now as I've got eight more Adventure Maps to complete.

That game is fantastic for a portable Warriors game, so much content. :3

• Brohoof 1

Where do you live? The game is $20 in the states now.

O_o I live in the US. Last I checked it was $40 at least. Not even a year ago. Guess the price did go down.

Enough to make it last for several months. The final DLC was released this past Monday so that means everything is now on the table regarding content.

Well I don't have it in my hands yet but I did preorders sun and moon.

Likewise I preordered both Watch Dogs 2 and Final Fantasy XV a couple weeks ago. I'm so ready for both games to get here. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Not very recent as this was about a month or two ago, but it was the last gaming purchase I made, I bought two of my favorite old games from Ebay: Clive Barker's Jericho and Second Sight.

• 3 weeks later...

EPIC HAUL DAY.

A Mario Kart 8 Wii-U with:

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

Super Smash Bros. Wii-U

Pokken Tournament

Super Mario 3D World

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

Sonic Lost World

Paper Mario: Color Splash

A Gears of War 4 Xbox One with:

Tom Clancy's The Division

Rare Replay

I only really have the Xbox One for exclusives and multiplayer. Everything else I'll do on PS4 but it's good to have it for when I need it.

• Brohoof 1

FFXV is $35 on the MS store for some reason. Considering it's the first FF since X that I'm legitimately excited for I caved and bought it

• Brohoof 1

I purchased Pokémon Sun this past Sunday yet I didn't start playing it until earlier today. I've had so much to do that I've also got other games that still need finishing. I'm going to be pretty busy this holiday season with games and writing.

• Brohoof 1

Skullgirls is on sale for pc right now like 70% off!

Also Am going to buy Furi which is 40% off. Both games I highly recommend, skullgirls for aesthetics and stuff, Furi for boss-rush challenges and some existential themes and its probably seizure inducing. 

• 2 weeks later...