Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I recently bought Battleblock Theater to play together with my best friend. I also bought him a paysafecard to buy the game as well - it was pretty expensive but he's a great friend so he just deserves it!

I bought Dead Cells on steam not too long ago, and it's godlike, totally worth the money.

Recently bought Bulletstorm Full Clip Edition and Portal Knight, both for Xbox One. Got a great deal on Bulletstorm, $40 new and it came with the Duke Nukem DLC. I forgot how fun this game was. :3 It is so brutal. XD 

Portal Knights...I am less enthusiastic about. The game has a lot of great stuff going for it, I love the visuals and whatnot, but the game feels really shallow and you basically just wander around looking for portals, and that is kinda it. Not much else to do in the grand scheme of things. It copies many elements from Minecraft but doesn't have the addiction that Minecraft offers. I hope the game will be supported and given more stuff to do in time. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought myself various Games for my Dc Collection, these are :

Batman Returns for the Atary Lynx, Batman Returns for Ms-Dos, Superman The Man of Steel for Sega Master System and The Flash for the Sega Master System.

What now comes is a real nightmare, because now i would have to collect the Various games based on " Batman - The Animated Series ", but not only are these Games rare and cost up to 50 Euro each, The Adventures of Batman and Robin for the Sega Mega cd cost up to 800 Euro ( the pal Version at least, that i would need ) and is one of the rarest Sega Cd Games...oh man, thats not good, im not sure what i will do.

A game called Flinthook on steam. I'm gonna try it today.

I recently have purchased 4(technically 5) games, mainly because of the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale.

Got Crazy Strike Bowling EX, which was not part of the sale, got Soul Calibur 2 HD for $5, Snake Pass for $12 and Prototype Biohazard collection for $16.50. The Prototype collection was one  I originally avoided like a plague because of its horrendous price, but $16.50 for both games isn't too bad, basically got both games for $8.25 each.

Lately, I purchased the RPG Maker bundle on Steam during the summer Steam sale. It's like old times have become new, and this may be one of the best purchases I made in a very long time.

• Brohoof 2

I was recently gifted Shadow of Mordor. Really fun, combat is really good, and it has a parkour system akin to Assassin's Creed.

So it's a bit like Assassin's Creed, but y'know, good. Also the combat is more intuitive. 

I have another couple of recent purchases. I bought the Batman Return to Arkham collection for Xbox One, enjoying playing through Asylum currently. It also looks really good in Unreal 4. I also bought One Piece Burning Blood which was on sale, also for Xbox One.

• Brohoof 1

The last game I purchased, which was awhile ago, was The Sims 3 for Steam. I have no idea why I haven't gotten into this game before. There is just so many possibilities I can make out of this from creating my own characters along with personalities and interactions to designing my own house. I'm mostly using it to recreate characters and locations from certain shows and films.

• Brohoof 2

Yesterday I bought DOOM for Xbox One, which was on sale on Xbox Live for $15! I haven't started the campaign yet, I wanted to see what the multiplayer was like. I am really enjoying it. :3 It has a very old school feel, but it has the addictive progression system from modern games. The 'becoming a demon' aspect is one I am not overly fond of as I feel it should only be in very specific modes, but I am enjoying the multiplayer waaaaay more than I expected.

On 7/16/2017 at 8:23 AM, Floyd said:

The last game I purchased, which was awhile ago, was The Sims 3 for Steam. I have no idea why I haven't gotten into this game before. There is just so many possibilities I can make out of this from creating my own characters along with personalities and interactions to designing my own house. I'm mostly using it to recreate characters and locations from certain shows and films.

I absolutely LOVE the Sims 3. <3 Granted I have the Xbox 360 version, but that is a damn good port all things considered. It is just so fun customizing everything and seeing what antics play out within the family. I really, REALLY hope they make it backwards compatible on Xbox One at some point.

(edited)

@Kyoshi Duuude, play the campaign, it's such a breath of fresh air of an FPS in a sea of CoDs and BFs!  The story even makes fun of CoD a little bit :P

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Celli said:

@Kyoshi Duuude, play the campaign, it's such a breath of fresh air of an FPS in a sea of CoDs and BFs!  The story even makes fun of CoD a little bit :P

I know I need to start the campaign, I have heard nothing but praise for it. I guess I was also craving an arena shooter that was actually fun and addicting again for once, and so far Doom seems to dd that pretty well. c:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I just picked up a copy of Singularity the other day, a possible "Shock" clone that focuses on time travel and an alternate timeline where Soviet Russia went on to claim domination of the entire world.

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1