Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Some games I got recently were Fire Emblem Warriors for the Switch, Rocket League for the Switch and The Sims 4 for Xbox One. I am enjoying both Warriors and Rocket League a lot, the Sims I am enjoying too, but damn does this port lack some really important things, like the Gallery. Didn't even know the Gallery wasn't in the game until I bought it and it has sorta soured me on it. I kinda expected that to be a standard feature regardless of platform but EA is all like nooooooooo. Maybe we will have to buy it in the future or something.

the other half gave in and bought a Switch - with Mario Odyssey and Fire Emblem Warriors. Been enjoying Mario but theres nothing on the switch that I personally want to play.

Steam sales happened though and Ive bought myself some morrrrre Sims 3 add ons and 2 classic games I grew up playing that I adore; Ceasar 3 and Pharaoh.

• Brohoof 1

32 minutes ago, Luna Moon said:

I bought myself Monopoly for the Sega Master System, now i can finally play Monopoly at home.

Now there's a blast from the past - I don't think I have seen a Master system in years (I have a MegaCD unit with the 32x, but not a master system)

• Brohoof 1

I bought Overwatch for PS4, but it's going to take 4-6 hours to download. Did it take this long for anyone else?

Edit - Nevermind, it's now saying it will take about an hour

Edited by Phill

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

Now there's a blast from the past - I don't think I have seen a Master system in years (I have a MegaCD unit with the 32x, but not a master system)

Well, i have a Master System 2. I would have bought the first one, but i dont earn that much money, so i often just go with the cheapest Option. I also have a Sega Mega CD 2 but sadly not the 32x Unit yet.

Just now, Luna Moon said:

Well, i have a Master System 2. I would have bought the first one, but i dont earn that much money, so i often just go with the cheapest Option. I also have a Sega Mega CD 2 but sadly not the 32x Unit yet.

I could never find any games I liked for the 32x anyhow - which is why it is still mint in it's original box, while the megacd really isn't :)

20180115_210819.thumb.jpg.3cb667ec6064616dca0677de31bf631d.jpg

After a few weeks of search, i finally found Monopoly Deluxe, i have it for Mac. Sure, the Mac Version isnt called Monopoly Deluxe, but it has the same Front Cover, so i assume they just called it Monopoly, since the earlier Versions werent for Mac. At least i hope so. Now i have all pre-hasbro computer Versions of Monopoly.

I got slay the spire and I'd say it's a pretty all right game. A lot of balancing changes still need to be done, and I don't fully agree with the cheating punishment (understandable not being able to be on leaderboards, but losing progressing and all unlocks in a single player game? Come on, not that people aren't gonna get past that too)

Also got Mario kart 8, it's a lot of fun.

I recently got good deals on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2  and ARMS, both for the Switch. It was quite funny, I asked the employee at Gamestop if he had any pre owned arms, because I wanted to upgrade mine. :P Only played Xenoverse 2 so far but I am enjoying it despite some oddities. I also recently purchased Spec Ops the line for Xbox 360 via Xbox One backwards compatibility. I have heard many good things about that one.

• Brohoof 1

Bought Mass Effect Andromeda because it's been on clearance bins everywhere, even used. Plus I've always been curious to see how bad it actually was

Also decided to pay off Bayonetta 1+2 on Switch, both because it's Bayonetta and the game deserves all the support it can get

• Brohoof 1