Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

So games I bought recentley are Spelunky, Caveblazers, System Shock 2, Planescape Torment EE, Hotline Miami, Crosscode, The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Undertale, and Jotun(well I got it for the free weekend.)

• Brohoof 1

My recent gaming purchases are:

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

- Pokemon Soul Silver

• Brohoof 2

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

My recent gaming purchases are:

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

- Pokemon Soul Silver

That's a lot of Phoenix Wright. XD I need to get into that series.

13 hours ago, Starlighty said:

I finally got Batman Arkham Knight!!! I was so happy..

i love that they put the batmobile in this game.

I hate they have riddler though >.>

It is a damn good game. Not quite as good as City, but still really good.

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:16 PM, Tilgoreth said:

So games I bought recentley are Spelunky, Caveblazers, System Shock 2, Planescape Torment EE, Hotline Miami, Crosscode, The Witcher, The Witcher 2, Undertale, and Jotun(well I got it for the free weekend.)

Spelunky is a game that my brother loves. I personally love the music in it, haven't really played it myself.

Recently, I preordered Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon as well as Monster Hunter World. In terms of actual purchases, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

It is a damn good game. Not quite as good as City, but still really good.

Spelunky is a game that my brother loves. I personally love the music in it, haven't really played it myself.

I actually did like City the best too.. though Hugo Strange wasnt much of a challenge... THAT stupid ringing phone though >.> 

i hates origns... 

I bought Call of Duty: World at War. 

Played the first couple missions and in my opinion, this is the best Call of Duty game. Better than 2, better than Modern Warfare, and all the current ones. 

• Brohoof 1

Preordered Mega Man legacy collection 2 and Sonic Mania. Future purchases in list: Metroid Samus Returns, A Hat in Time, Ori and the Will of Wisp and Freedom Planet 2. Pretty much the last games I will buy in my entire life. 

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Celli said:

I bought Call of Duty: World at War. 

Played the first couple missions and in my opinion, this is the best Call of Duty game. Better than 2, better than Modern Warfare, and all the current ones. 

I have a lot of good memories with that game. The zombies portion felt new and exciting, rather than milked into the ground as it is now and the campaign actually felt like they tried for once. Multiplayer wasn't too bad either for what it was worth. Sad that we will never get another game like that in the series.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I have a lot of good memories with that game. The zombies portion felt new and exciting, rather than milked into the ground as it is now and the campaign actually felt like they tried for once. Multiplayer wasn't too bad either for what it was worth. Sad that we will never get another game like that in the series.

I agree. The campaign is the best imo, really brutal, and definitely shows just how violent WW2 was. 

It was the last time CoD made you feel like you were a soldier on the battlefield and you weren't a super soldier capable of killing dozens of enemies by yourself. 

And yeah, the series will never be like this again.

• Brohoof 1

I recently bought Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto. 

On 7/25/2017 at 5:01 PM, Kyoshi said:

I saw them all at one of the GameStop's that I went to. I saw them all in a row of each other and thought it was fate. :lol: It was also a buy two pre owned games and get one pre owned game free. That's when I knew that I had to get the games while they were still at the store. It's a great series and I would recommend trying it out. I remember getting into the series thanks to the Turnabout Storm YouTube series. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Several days ago I just bought an indie game called "Children of a Dead Earth". It's supposed to be a simulation of what combat in space would realistically look like.

8 hours ago, Barik the Luigineer said:

I bought Disgaea 2 for PC on Steam. Finished downloading it (with my poor internet) a few hours ago.

I loooove the Disgaea series. :3 Sadly I haven't been able to play it really do to a lack of a device to play it on. Wish they would put this series on Xbox One.

Recently bought Just Cause 3 for the PS4. Heard alot of good things about it, but still need to play it. :P

4 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

Recently bought Just Cause 3 for the PS4. Heard alot of good things about it, but still need to play it. :P

It's like Just Cause 2 but more explodey and zooming around the map with the paraglider and arm shot thing is super fun :P