Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Games you have purchased recently

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Horizon and Breath of the Wild, these two games are gonna keep me busy for a while :D

Tales of Symphonia HD was a bad remake so was it the playstation 2 version of the game I have Tales of symphonia on Gamecube which I love the game the Gamecube is the original release so its the best one so if you have a Gamecube buy it on Gamecube its sooo much better then the other releases of the games since things were taken out of the game on the ps2 version and the HD version, but never play the sequel its horrible and nobody who loves the game liked it.

Yeah, Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube is a classic D:

Was really sad to see the HD version run worse on something like the PS3

• Brohoof 1

I managed to order a switch from EB Games before they took the console off their website. I think im first in line for the next shipment. I also bought breath of the wild for when it arrives so I have something to play on it.

(edited)

Most of my purchases tend to be on the Xbox Arcade: Last round of shopping got me Mass Effect 1 and Bastion. I'm kind of annoyed with Bastion so far, but Mass Effect is proving to be great fun / a wonderful time killer.

Leave a Whisper, I've heard mixed things about this game: are you finding it to be good?

I like it. The controls are a little awkward and clunky, but it's still plenty of fun. Edited by Leave a Whisper

Horizon and Breath of the Wild, these two games are gonna keep me busy for a while :D

Yeah, Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube is a classic D:

Was really sad to see the HD version run worse on something like the PS3

I agree they did the same thing to Silent hill 2 which was an awesome game, but then they released Silent Hill 2 HD and ruined it, it was really bad they should leave classics alone they don't need to be remade their fine as they are.

And I'm also playing Zelda Breath of the Wild have the Wii U version.

Tales of Symphonia HD was a bad remake so was it the playstation 2 version of the game I have Tales of symphonia on Gamecube which I love the game the Gamecube is the original release so its the best one so if you have a Gamecube buy it on Gamecube its sooo much better then the other releases of the games since things were taken out of the game on the ps2 version and the HD version, but never play the sequel its horrible and nobody who loves the game liked it.

honestly it doesn't matter to me, i've seen the gamecube version and it aged just as badly and is just as boring to me. i don't care if people like it, but to me, i hate it with a burning passion.

honestly it doesn't matter to me, i've seen the gamecube version and it aged just as badly and is just as boring to me. i don't care if people like it, but to me, i hate it with a burning passion.

That's fine that's your choice.

That's fine that's your choice.

i do see why people enjoy tis game, but honestly in the..about 6 hours i've ut into it so far (trying to go for me, ten properly judge the game) but it gives me a..Final fantasy X feel.

i do see why people enjoy tis game, but honestly in the..about 6 hours i've ut into it so far (trying to go for me, ten properly judge the game) but it gives me a..Final fantasy X feel.

Everybody has their own likes and dislikes which its fine if you don't like it I have played Final Fantasy X and did not really care much for it I like Final Fantasy VII better which I've played and beaten I did not think I would like TOS at first, but I quite enjoyed it and the characters, but as I said everybody is not going to like the same game which is perfectly fine there's a lot of games out there that are hit and misses to some its awesome to others its  not that good.

I bought a Ps4 Pro & an Xbox One 1TB fairly recently. Got a ton of games for both too. Shame most of the games failed to satisfy my admittedly lofty expectations.

The cream of the crop were Forza Horizon 3 & Sunset Overdrive for the Xbox, and The Last Guardian & Uncharted 4 for the Ps4 Pro.

Biggest disappointment was FF XV on the Pro.... I honestly thought that game would be like Xenoblade Chronicles X on steroids, but it ended up feeling like Xenoblade Light, instead -.- Absolutely HATED the linear second 2/3's of the game. Anyone telling you it is the second HALF is bullshitting you. Not nearly enough maps to explore, horrendously slow locomotion (whether it be by foot, Chocobo, or car), and the passive yet annoying as hell combat system REALLY weighed down the experience for me :/ I was looking forward to that game for YEARS too -.- (At least the other game I was eagerly awaiting The Last Guardian, actually managed to properly deliver)

Titanfall 2 was the most recent I purchased, its Ass as far as i'm concerned. BF1 overshadowed it for me by far. 

Glad to see I am not the only one with this exact opinion. While the campaign of TF2 is good for what I have played, the multiplayer leaves a lot to be desired. I feel like its concept hasn't aged well already. Been playing a lot more BF1 recently and I am loving it again.

Also; I have not purchased it yet but I am considering picking up Astroneer for Xbox One. It is in Game Preview and the trial I played definitely was rough around the edges, but I cannot deny the lovely visuals and awesome concept. Currently it is discounted slightly so I might jump on that.

• Brohoof 1

Got the Nintendo Switch last Friday and while it cost me quite a lot, it's what I wanted to do and if I'm to be criticized for getting it too soon, then so be it. I did manage to get a copy of Breath of the Wild though I was smart enough to have saved some Wal-Mart Gift Cards I got for Christmas last year for this exact occasion. I ended up getting the game for free despite using up an entire card and almost all of the other.

Glad to see I am not the only one with this exact opinion. While the campaign of TF2 is good for what I have played, the multiplayer leaves a lot to be desired. I feel like its concept hasn't aged well already. Been playing a lot more BF1 recently and I am loving it again.

Also; I have not purchased it yet but I am considering picking up Astroneer for Xbox One. It is in Game Preview and the trial I played definitely was rough around the edges, but I cannot deny the lovely visuals and awesome concept. Currently it is discounted slightly so I might jump on that.

Campaign on BF1 is also pretty meh except for the Pilot missions, Multiplayer is where it's all at, 2.62 K/D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Recently I finally managed to snipe down a PAL version of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn after a year and a half of search, and secured its place on my collection. For those that don't know, this game can be a hassle to find, and for the most part, it can easily have very completely out of control prices.

Now I only lack Fire Emblem 5 and 9 on my collection, but the last two games might prove the hardest of them all. I mean, between importation and extreme rarity...

Recently bought Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, along with a couple of minor oldschool games like Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders for example :D

Edited by Guest

I recently bought myself " Lego - Alpha Team " and " Lego - Stunt Rally " for the Game Boy Color.

I also literally just bought myself " Batman Returns " for the Nes, while i was still making this Post.

Yay, another Nes Game that will probably make me frustrated again, because its to hard for me, i cant wait to play ! 

I recently bought gta v, rocket league, and overwatch al at once! Been saving up for a while. All digitly though

I buy all of my digital games on disc or cartridge. I don't think anyone has made an analog game in decades.

Edited by BronyNumber42
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I must revive this thread! *bzzzzt* There we go. :P

I have recently purchased several games for Xbox One in the backwards compatibility sale. The sale was really neato. 

I got: Medal of Honor Airborne, Eat Lead, Sam & Max Save the World, Farcry 3, Rage, Army of Two, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Assassin's Creed Rogue, and Ghostbusters (2009), all for about $44. Pretty good deal I think. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I dont know if Consoles count, but i recently bought myself a Sega Mega Drive 2 with a Sega Mega CD 2 add on.

And i also bought Batman Returns for the Sega Mega CD.

Edited by Lex Destrosio
  • Brohoof 1

Just bought each for $1.19 on PSN for my PS3. Spent a less than THREE DOLLARS and got two great games. Been spending that much on PSN sales recently and cant beleive how much of a collection i'm assembling for less than $20. Where were these cheap online sales when I was kid playing Genesis and SNES :nom:

BoFIVBox.png

and

Dino_Crisis_2.jpg

• Brohoof 3