Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favourite MLP Merchandise + Why?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

>satanic looking symbol

Satanic worship is a thing in the MLP universe and Trixie is a Satan worshipper. 

#confirmed :P

On topic, I don't own any merchandise because I'm afraid that my family would think I'm odd. ;p

Edited by Couleur
  • Brohoof 1

Scratch what I said earlier. This is my new favorite piece of merchandise:

post-28934-0-94164100-1419288703_thumb.jpg
post-28934-0-32969100-1419288688_thumb.jpg
post-28934-0-38741900-1419288675_thumb.jpg

img-3361946-1-1VvNp6X.jpg

img-3361946-2-pyXSolb.jpg

img-3361946-3-GhqtPpQ.jpg

img-3361946-4-qdKfXD5.jpg

img-3361946-5-EH2XRON.jpg

img-3361946-6-5J7bylV.jpg

img-3361946-7-9XNEzI7.jpg

Yeah, this guy:

post-28934-0-06982900-1412647051_thumb.png

Why you may ask? For one, who wouldn't want a plushie of their OC? Also, he's just cool, and to see him in real life, is just... I can't even describe it.
Edited by Sn-Overdrive
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

pinkie%20purse_zpsww5y74zc.jpg

This is my purse. It's my favorite piece of pony merch. I got it on ebay, it was the only one like it. I love it so much. I have a Rainbow Dash keychain and a Pinkie Pie plushie clip. I loved that it was covered in heart and it's PINKIE PIE!!!! Total win for me. People look at me weird when I go out, but I don't care. I'm proud to be a pegasister and I wear it on my sleeve.

• Brohoof 1

I love collecting all kinds of merch- mainly the brushables, Funko vinyl statues, Funko mystery minis (though not as much because I don't know what I'm getting lol), and Equestria Girls dolls. I get some of the cards, t-shirts, and plushies occasionally, as well as the sets of figurines if I can get a good deal on them.

If I had to choose just one lineup as my favorite I would say the brushables. Even if they aren't as show accurate, I like their size and the variety of characters. Second favorite lineup would be a tie between Funko statues and Equestria Girls dolls. Again because of the varied character selection.

post-31859-0-58723600-1434470136_thumb.jpg

The 4DE plushies for being high quality yet affordable with the only thing I don't like being that they sell out almost as fast as Comic Con tickets and and take forever to get to you but are well worth it. I just pre ordered the Rainbow Dash one and am eagerly waiting for it.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My favourite merchandise is the figures, at the moment I have 10 little figures but I'm hoping to buy some funko vinyl figures when I find a shop that sells some. There's a pop culture shop opening in a week in my local shopping centre so I'm hoping they might sell them when they open.

Well, I'm looking to buy high quality but affordable plushies of all of the Mane 6, along with Vinyl Scratch and Derpy Hooves, too. Not forgetting the Cutie Mark Crusaders. And Discord. And Celestia and Luna and EVERYPONY. And now that I've seen those Vinyl Collectibles I want those too! I must be careful with my money, but I either buy the collection in one go or not even buy one. It's like an OCD or something; I must have the entire collection or else I think it looks out of place, unless they're like the only main character or something. However, id very much like some MLP keyrings <3 I've seen some for sale and they look amazing. I could put them on my bag! Eeeek! I'm getting overexcited lol. Gotta find some affordable stuff, hahah.

Well, I'm looking to buy high quality but affordable plushies of all of the Mane 6, along with Vinyl Scratch and Derpy Hooves, too. Not forgetting the Cutie Mark Crusaders. And Discord. And Celestia and Luna and EVERYPONY. And now that I've seen those Vinyl Collectibles I want those too! I must be careful with my money, but I either buy the collection in one go or not even buy one. It's like an OCD or something; I must have the entire collection or else I think it looks out of place, unless they're like the only main character or something. However, id very much like some MLP keyrings <3 I've seen some for sale and they look amazing. I could put them on my bag! Eeeek! I'm getting overexcited lol. Gotta find some affordable stuff, hahah.

About plushies, not all of them are currently out, but you still can pre-order some of these.

I have Twilie and Pinkie. And they are the best thing that i have. Because:

1. Show-accurate

2. Cute

3. THE CUDDLES WILL LAST FOREVER!!!

• Brohoof 1

I think my top 3 favorite ones are these:

3. My Build-a-Bear- Princess Twilight Sparkle plushie.  :wub:  It is soooooooooooooooooooooooo CYUTE!

2. My Funko Figures collection. Those are just the best figures ever for FiM. They are just fabulous. 

And, by far, my favorite and #1 piece of merchandise...

post-8308-0-72078300-1438049322_thumb.jpg

That is a very special Twilight Sparkle Enterplay card, signed by Tara Strong herself. It was apart of the series 1 sweepstakes that they did. The odds of winning one of these? 1 in 7000. :P Needless to say, that will never happen again.

My two favorites are my Funko Princess Luna and my G2 Secret Surprise Sky Skimmer.  One because I love Luna.  The other is because I think G2 ponies look amazing and Sky Skimmer is tied with Sugar Belle for adorable-est.post-34863-0-88923800-1438584830_thumb.jpgpost-34863-0-54804400-1438584918_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't exactly have a lot, but I did purchase a few MLP shirts. I wear them occasionally to work, except for my Rainbow Dash Brony shirt. I only wear it on special occasions. That's my favorite.

I absolutely adore the new Princess Luna funko vinyl (especially the special edition!!) , so that's probably one of my favs!

img-3425370-1-15764158637_ded81ba04c_z.j

Oh wow!  Of course I've seen pictures of this figure before, but none of them ever looked this good!

My favorite MLP merch so far has been the glittery Rarity (and Sweetie Belle) but seeing this photo makes me think that glitter Luna would be my favorite if I owned her.  So cool!