Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favourite MLP Merchandise + Why?

Okie dokie lokie, I put this up to see if anyone is like me, where sometimes they have particular attachment to the items they own.

For example, here are mine:

post-26968-0-56590500-1400572969_thumb.jpg

The My Little Pony Funko figurines. I like how their bodies are painted black, it looks good with their colourful manes. Plus, they look show-accurate. :D

The WeLoveFine Trixie is currently my favorite. The figure pose, and facial expression represents that brashness and arrogance that I like about the character, and the angles compliment the pose.

post-25990-0-69926600-1407685639_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well, I don't own much merchandise. But I wish I had the money because right now there's some drama going in my life and I would buy a pony plush off of eBay.

So, right now it has to be the Rainbow Dash soda cans. Because unlike my two pony braclets that I had, it didn't brake or anything. I currently have two cans.

Also, about the bracelets: I had one that was a Derpy "muffins" one, which snapped in half. (Damn.) Then a DJ-PON3 one, which the design washed out. (Damn, again.)

I have 3:
1. My Pinkie Pie dog tag: I got this for a Christmas present from my friend, and I usually wear it out to public 95% of the time. :)
2. My Pinkie Pie plush: Yeah, I spent my dad's money, and he was pissed at me for doing that, but I still love it. It's the Aurora World standing Pinkie. :)
3. My Fluttershy Plush: When I was at Six Flags, I saw a claw machine with ponies. After 5 tries, I managed to get Fluttershy. The funny thing is, was that it got stuck on the claw, and we had to wait until someone opened the machine. It's the Aurora World sitting Fluttershy. :yay:  

I quite like the mini figures, mainly because they don't take up so much space and I'm not as "out there" as some others.

And they're always nice to be on display, just as a reminder that MLP is an awesome show. I don't really have too many of them, but I'm happy with my smallish collection.  :D

I am definitely in love with the vinyl figures from Funko. They are the only pony-related merchandise I buy.

The figures are so well-designed and have a lot of detail. They're fun to collect, too!

My current MLP collection

post-14906-0-72506400-1407686063_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Most of the merchandise is pretty cool. However, my personal favorites are the Funko Vinyl figures, and the 4DE plushies.

Vinyl Figure Example

g45826-funko-my-little-pony-friendship-i

4DE Plush Example

pinky2-500x500-450-x-450.jpg

It's not "official" merchandise, but I like my handmade CutieCorral Flutterbat plush. I got it at an MLP convention, and it's pretty awesome. 

Edited by Mikami
  • Brohoof 1

My favourite is my Build-a-Bear Rarity! She was the second piece of pony merch I got (after my funrise Rarity) and it just so adorable! Sometimes I take her in the car with me (which is strange, I know) but she makes me happy! I'm kind of like a kid when it comes to her, because I bought her all these clothes and I'm always changing them! Plus, I had an awesome time building her! The lady at my Build-a-Bear is super nice and was all into it!

dp5Y6UF.jpg

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 2

My favourite is my Build-a-Bear Rarity! She was the second piece of pony merch I got (after my funrise Rarity) and it just so adorable! Sometimes I take her in the car with me (which is strange, I know) but she makes me happy! I'm kind of like a kid when it comes to her, because I bought her all these clothes and I'm always changing them! Plus, I had an awesome time building her! The lady at my Build-a-Bear is super nice and was all into it!

The build-a-bear Rarity is definitely the best Rarity plushie on the market at the moment :D Well worth the price :wub:

Do you plan on getting the Rarity plush from 4DE when it comes out?

• Brohoof 1

The build-a-bear Rarity is definitely the best Rarity plushie on the market at the moment :D Well worth the price :wub:

Do you plan on getting the Rarity plush from 4DE when it comes out?

I don't know. I'll have to see if I have the money (college and my car payment and other bills tend to eat my money) and I really can't see paying $25 for a ten inch plush...

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know. I'll have to see if I have the money (college and my car payment and other bills tend to eat my money) and I really can't see paying $25 for a ten inch plush...

Ah. Understandable :please:

Yeahh, the only problem I have with it is the size. It almost bleeds quality, though - I wish they came in 16 inches or something along those lines. I'd gladly shell out the bucks for a big 4DE plush, but eh - I'm just going to stick with two Raritys and a Trixie when they come around :D

• 3 months later...

The WeLoveFine Trixie is currently my favorite. The figure pose, and facial expression represents that brashness and arrogance that I like about the character, and the angles compliment the pose.

img-3295584-1-attachicon.gifIMG_3142.JPG

Look at that! That is a really good looking figure! I really love the post and expression, why can't there be more figures like that?

Edited by fyrepony

Idk if I can pick just one!

Lol I would have to say... My twlight beanie baby cause its a funny story

I bought myself all 6 of the ty beanie.. Well the first one I got was Twlight Sparkle well on a trip i left her somewhere and thought I lost her.. So I waited to see if the people i went with ever found her and they said no so i gave up hope and got a new one well weeks go by and the people I with also bought me a new one but then found the old one in their car so now I have three xD

My favorites are clothing (predominantly shirts), dog tags, and plushies. 

I like to collect plushies.

Dog tags are manly. 

I like to broadcast that I'm a brony by wearing MLP:FiM clothing. 

Edited by CenturionX117

Y'all are lucky to have pony merchandise. I'm hoping a big miracle happens and I get a pony plush for Christmas (I don't know how that's going to happen, but nothing is impossible!)

THE MOST AMAZING THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD:

img-2957844-1-Snowglobe-Luna-packaging-1

SO BEAUTIFUL

GLITTER! :o
  • Brohoof 1

I bet!  :dash:

Hopefully one day I'll get a well-made one. *day dreaming*  :adorkable:

I ensure you, it's very well-made. Here I'll take some pictures.  :D

EDIT: Okay here's the pictures! 

oZGOtaN.jpg

Fdlcq9A.jpg

Edited by Lunia