Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello to all. *Bows*

Samurai Equine

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Season 1

Inheriting the spirits of ancient, with loyalty sworn to the solar empire...

Samurai Equine has arived!

Hello everyone. How are you doing? I hope you are all doing well.

I came here to this forum in the hopes of making friends. Something that I've been needing a lot more of lately. My life has been feeling pretty lonely and empty as of lately...

Let me introduce myself properly!

Call me Samurai Equine, and Samurai for short. ^_^

If you dwell among the Sonic the Hedgehog fandom, the Tokusatsu fandom, or just spend time at TGWTG.com and/or Youtube.com, you might have seen me around under the username "Samurai Echidna."

However, being as this is MLP, I thought I'd make a stallion fan character to better assimilate. I hope you like him!

3v3QH8.jpg

Hope you don't mind my amateur vectoring skills. I'm still a little rough around the edged. :please: Can you guess where I got his mane style from?

Personally, I prefer when he has his armor on.

gt723B.jpg

I made all this by hand because I didn't want to just use the famous yet very limited Pony Creator. If I am going to do something, then it's worth putting effort into! B)

Some things about the real me:

I was born October 11.

I am 29 years old.

Blood type: O+.

Other interests incude Japan, Tokusatsu, Sonic the Hedgehog, some anime, some movies, some TV shows, music, and lots more!

I know it seems weird seeing a new member here after Season 4 finished, but I assure you all, I've been a brony since the beginning of Season 1. At a tokusatsu forum I go to, someone shared the first two episodes shortly after they aired on TV. I've secretly been in love since!

I hesitated coming here because I don't want to be labeled or seem narrow minded. But I know that my fellow bronies have faced hate, persecution, and overall ill-treatment. And I just want everyone to know that wherever there is hate, you have a friend in me. :)  I will stand by your right to watch a TV show (whatever it may be), enjoy it to the fullest, and to be your honest and complete self. And that's what made me realise I was a brony. Not just the show or my personal love for it, but because of the fans and friends that I want to be a part of. Yes, I am a brony thanks to people like you. And to all the haters, I say that I am now part of the herd! And a herd knows how to stampeed.

I believe that's all I have to say and I'll do my best to emerse myself in this forum. It looks a little overwhelming here, but I'll do my best! Japonies unite!

PpJiSv.jpg

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 6

Hello and Welcome to the forums! I must say that is quite an introduction! ^_^

If you have any questions regarding how things work on the forums don't be afraid to ask a pony.

I also must say I really like that picture of your OC in Samurai Armor!

• Brohoof 1

I love your design.. You look like a superhero.. Anyway, WELCOME!

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you!

Welcome welcome welcome, I say how do you do?

Welcome welcome welcome, I say hip hip Hooray!

Welcome welcome welcome to the forums TOOODDAAAY!!!

• Brohoof 1

Hi, Samurai! Welcome to the forums.

It's lovely to meet you :) My name is Samurott (similar names, eh?).

I really like your OC. He is definitely unique, and that's good! :D

Well, if you ever want to chat, ask a question, or want something drawn, ask me!

• Brohoof 2

Since you're a Twi Fan:

133408043617.jpg

You certainly have talent with vector art. Hopefully you can share some of it in Octavia's Hall. Welcome to MLPF @Samurai Equine and enjoy your stay. Don't hestiate to PM me if you have questions.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! I think you'll fit in quite well here considering the introduction! Don't be afraid to make some friends here, and have fun. :)

Oh, and awesome OC by the way!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLPForums!

I'm Wander and look forward to seeing your posts.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you need anything just ask.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Brohoof! /)

• Brohoof 1

Wow! So many nice comments... I've never felt so welcomed! ^_^

Welcome! I'm also a member of the Sonic fan base (do you go on =SB=?). Nice character you have there! Hope to see you around. :D

I know that place, but it's not one I frequent anymore. You might want to try Sonic Retro. That's my place. :)

Hi, Samurai! Welcome to the forums.
It's lovely to meet you :) My name is Samurott (similar names, eh?).

I really like your OC. He is definitely unique, and that's good! :D
Well, if you ever want to chat, ask a question, or want something drawn, ask me!

Thank you! I will be sure to keep you in mind. And thanks for offering to draw stuff for me! That's never happened to me before.
To everyone else, I am also on Skype, AIM, and Yahoo. I don't get on instant messengers a lot, but now that I am here, I might have to get on more often!

Konnichiwa! ^u^ *bows* Welcome to the forum c: Hope you'll have a good time on here and make many friends ^u^

Arigato, nakama! A wonderful greeting, and from an alicorn no less! I am not worthy~ :blush:

Hello and welcome to MLPF! Your OC looks great! Why don't you submit it in EqE roleplay and see how it goes?

Yes! I will! I all ready have some humble ideas for him. :wub:

Welcome to the forums! I think you'll fit in quite well here considering the introduction! Don't be afraid to make some friends here, and have fun. :)

Oh, and awesome OC by the way!

Welcome to the forums, Samurai! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Btw, your OC is very cool!

That is some drawing skill my friends nice job

You really think my drawing skills are good?! Shucks... I haven't had compliments like this in a while. I'm not that good, I am using an outdated art program. But it still means a lot to me that everyone appreciates my hard work.

Brohooves all around! :lol:

• Brohoof 4

• 5 years later...