Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is everyone leaving?!

Soldier Surplus

The title says it all, why are people leaving practically all at once.

My hypotheses, School, work, or personal problems. They all get us (well my life has been dandy fine). I don't want to know what problems in life you have, NOT TO BE RUDE, but I may not be able to help.  

Your personal journey will have many hardships, learn to fight through them all and prosper.

(I feel like a sage-_-) 

EDIT: I mean taking a hiatus from the forums or leaving permanently. aka, lots of goodbyes 

Edited by The Boring Legend

If you mean why do people go off all at the same time. It is simple. Most of the users are in america really, with then a load scattered around the world. So different time zones. When people in Australia are on, there won't be as many people on in england as there is a 12 hour time zone difference I think. Then as most english people are going to bed, most Americans are getting back home from work,school, whatever.

So that's what it is if you mean that.

• Brohoof 1

If you're referring to people leaving the forums, some people just have a lot on their plate and trying to balance other things with being active on a forum doesn't work.

So instead of worrying their friends by not replying to messages and not being online, they'll tell everyone in a blog post that they're either leaving the forum until further notice or they need to concentrate on other things in life and leave forever.

• Brohoof 3

A lot of people tend to take vacations around this time of year, apparently. I myself was supposed to be going on vacation just a few hours ago, but the plans fell through in a maelstrom of unforeseen events. So now I get to stay home and do nothing. Just like I wanted.

Some take a break from forums like this when a show is in-between seasons. I bet traffic spikes as a season starts up again.

Don't know if that is accurate for MLPF but it's how things normally are

• Brohoof 1

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.

• Brohoof 1