private Guilty until found innocent

arkman575

The wolf was slightly hurt by her cold remark, but what had he done to deserve better? He did betray her... Nearly killed her. He should be dead at her hooves if he were to be judged by a much less friendly pony.

Going over to the wall nearest him, slowly pulling his body to it, he slashed at the wall. It didn't leave a mark. Still... He had to try. However, when he heard a door open, he looked to see two winged soldiers walk in, a hound, wounded colt dragging behind them. "Message to the terrorist... We found the camp." One guard said, smiling.

"They ran, but we got this one with ease... Crept calling for a 'Bushido'" the other guard added, laughing a bit as they drug the pony off.

"You... You fucking merciless bitches!" The wolf yelled, pure furry in his eyes. If it was something Seth couldn't stand for, it was the attack on innocence. Now, he would personally deliver everypony in this facility to their private corner in hell.

She heard the voices and what the guards had said and proceeded to began smashing herself into the wall of the cell repeatedly. "Either this wall breaks or I break....at least if I break, I'll have played for my mistakes and failures", she said to herself not caring if Seth heard .

The wolf looked to her, then to the wall. Raising both paws, he slashed at it repeatedly. He needed to make a dent in this some way. Slowly, he could feel a grove being made. "Damn! Break!" He yelled, the grove slowly getting somewhere. With a growl, he stepped back a few feet, limping a bit from the wound. Ten, he charged for the scratch marks. What he accomplished was only to get himself immobilized on the ground, gripping his side.

She heard the thud of the wolf hitting the ground and walked over, herself bruised on one side from her repeated smashing. But at least, the wall seemed to be dented. "Seth, what did you fucking do.....if you hurt yourself again, I will kill you", Bushido said nudging her way under his chest and pushing him back up into his feet

"I don't care!" He growled, slashing at the wall. "I am going to break this glass, and then I am going to sell kill everyone here. I will enjoy the feel of their body slowly lose life... twitching in my grip." He said with a dark tone like he never spoke before. He had let his inner warier take control... Something he only once let happen before. The war.

"Um...am I included in that whole...'everyone' thing", Bushido asked backing away once he could stand. "If you do want to kill me, go ahead...go right ahead, I really don't even care anymore", she said poising herself to defend herself if nessacerry. She may be willing to die but just yet, first she had to get the wolf free as she had promised.

The wolf looked to the mare, seeing her semi-defensive stance. A small part of him hurt to see she still didn't trust him. Again, he couldn't blame her. "No. You have done nothing. We are going to break out of this cell, track down the children, grab your armor, then escape this hell." He said, striking deep into the wall with his claws. 

She let her guard down a bit but still kept tabs on his location just to be safe. "Why don't you just leave once we are put of this cell, we agreed to escape together, nothing was said about my clan, so you could just leave if you want and I won't blame you", she said knowing fall well he was likely to refuse.

"Because I don't let innocence die. He stared, feeling the glass weaken. Finally, the wolf hit the wall, causing a spiderweb of cracks to form. It only took a mild kick of the foot fore the rest to shatter. Stepping out, the wolf went to a pile of the armor and began to collect it.

She heard the glass shatter and stepped out through the hole after him. She picked up the pieces of her armour he didn't and stacked them onto her back in silence with evident sadness in her eyes. "Its not your fight though....or even remotely your problem".

@@dusk shade

"It's my problem because of my life." He said, looking to the mare. "I killed fillies in another life... maybe this will calm my guilt-ridden conscience." He said, walking for the door. Oddly enough, there were no cameras posted. Why? If they were really locking them down, shouldn't they have a camera posted at every corner?

She nodded and sighed in defeat. "Fine...I suppose I can't really stop you from helping", she said looking down. "But if you get hurt helping us, then we will owe a debt besides the one we will owe you for your aid", she finished as she started walking around the cell, before following his footsteps toward the door.

The wolf looked back, frowning. "Look, I know you think you owe me... But consider this just a little gift. I don't like others saying I shouldn't help." He Said, only stopping at the edge of a corner. Giving a quick glance, ge saw a camera swiveled towards the elevator. It slowly turned back to him, so he ducked out of the way. "Any idea to get past a camera?"

"Fine. But that \goes against everything I stand for as a samurai", she said before thinking about the camera. "Yeah, hang on", she said before grabbing his paw and raking his claws against her leg. The blood pooled before them as she dipped her other hoof into it. "Forbidden art, 12...Blood Shadow..." she said as the blood formed a copy of her that ran straight by the camera to draw attention from them. (The arts are in her written bio....kind of like jutsu from Naruto or kido from Bleach).

Edited by Dusk Shade

Seth pulled back when he felt his claws dig into her flesh. "What the... hell..." He muttered, seeing the form. "You...you just... Pony magic..." He said, shaking his head. Whatever defied wolven physics, he blamed on pony magic. This was no acceptation. The form entered the elevator, the camera fallowing it. With a smile, the wolf bolted for a vent covering, pulling it off. "Get in and stay quiet." He ordered, allowing her to enter first.

'' Not magic, ninja technique..magic doesn't require you to cut yourself.... Luckily though, I know several arts and a bit of alchemy to make up for my lack of magic..... slightly forbidden to use, though, that one at least", she whispered as she crawled into the vent.

"So... basically magic." The wolf spoke. It was then the alarm sounded from probably the cameras catching site of the blood-pony. The wolf gave a light smile, wondering what the ponies would thing when they see the lone pony and then find out what's it made of.

She groaned and sighed in agitation from his insistence that what she had done was magic. "What we ninja is a firm of magic, I suppose... Like a distant cousin of the magic Ponies here in Equestrian use, I suppose....", Bushido Blade said simply though she really didn't agree.

The simplicity of just calling it magic pleased the wolf, as he wished not to confuse himself more as he did still have a light migraine. He scuttled through the vent, his nose primed for finding the cell of the young pony. He just hoped they weren't too late. "So tell me... We never did get to talk much about your clan. Why are the kids fending for their lives and being captured? Didn't you say there were others?" He asked, gaining a slight whiff of something less... military.

"I told before they should have died long ago.... The rest of my clan did... And, it was my fault... My birth had been a unifying event apparently because it bonded the two strongest clans.. So much so that.... The others took it as a threat that the two were building up to attack the rest ofJapon..... Which was fucking ridiculous since there were hundreds they would be declaring war on..... Too many for any two clans to handle. My father ordered me to leave and take the elderly and children, anyone who couldn't fight, with me. Didn't realize what was going to happen, I was too young... When I returned a year later, there was nothing left but broken armour and weapons ", she said looking down.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Seth looked back to the mare, a deep frown across his face. Slowing up, he got close to her. "Look... I...I'm sorry." He said, still trying to find the child. He had the scent thought the air vent now, so he was gaining some guidance. "When all of this is said and done, when we beak out, I will have this place destroyed. Then, I will have your clan protected by Wolven Empire. What ever you need, I can provide. She said, looking to her, wondering what she was thinking.

(Sorry, I have been gone with a busy job. I'm back though!)

She glared at him now, her that he thought she wanted protection. '' No. When this is said and done my cursed clan and I will join the rest, one way or another. We've hidden from death long enough, now is the time to embrace his gentle touch. I couldn't save them back then and now I've failed to save the children. We are not worthy of the lives we have".

The wolf stopped and looked back to the mare. He couldn't accept such an answer. "Look, we are escaping from one of the most secure prisons of the nation. If you are just going to bloody kill yourself when we break past this place, then why am I even helping? No, I don't care if you don't want any protection or help, but I will not let you or your clan just die out. That is one thing I will not see happen."

"I never said that I did not want any help or protection. But, we do not deserve any. What we deserve is to follow the rest of our clan into the abyss....", she said now more pissed off than the whole ordeal had made her. "Besides, we only agreed to help each other escape, nothing about anything afterwards".

Edited by Dusk Shade

"Consider it an alteration." Seth said, beginning to walk again. "Look, you are talking to a wolf. Hat means you are fighting a being of honor and stubbornness. I will respect if you do to ask for help, but i will deny your clan's death." After a short time, he came to a vent opening looking over a cell. Looking through the grate, the wolf spied a small child lying against the wall, slight blood stains in its coat. "We're here"