Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Guilty until found innocent

arkman575

"Well... it's hard when you mentally torture me." He said as he laid on the bed. "Also, we are allowed out of our cells for breakfast, remember? I was seeing if I could leave early." He replied as he rubbed his head. Today was going to be rough, but hopefully Seth could at least find out why he was tossed in here.

• Brohoof 1

She somberly rested her head on her hooves and sighed. "I am sorry, really I am, but if we do try to escape, I will have to rely on you because I wont be able to see my own way out", she said quietly as she pushed her hidden kunai in deeper into her mane planning to use them on any guard who pissed her off.

• Brohoof 1

"Then ask for it next time." He said as he looked to the mare. "It pains me to look at myself... what I have seen. Please don't make me retell my story." It was then that the cell door opened, six unicorns glaring at the two.

"Mess hall. Now!" The guard captain barked, cuffing Seth right off the bat, as he was the closest.

• Brohoof 1

She was about to respond to Seth but shut her mouth as the guards came in. She was cuffed as well which sucked because it meant that she couldn't stab any of them with her kunauii much to her dissapointment. She walkedto door and leaned on it specifically to piss them off.

• Brohoof 1

The two were lead down the cellblock, into an elevator, and brought up a few stories. From what the wolf remembered, they were still vastly below surface level. Entering a room, the two found themselves in a small mess hall. It seemed only high level prisoners ate here, as Seth could spot changelings, griffons, and some heavily scared and tattooed ponies. Being forced to sit down at a table together, the two had both front legs handcuffed to the table as to make escaping unlikely, but somewhat allying them to eat. After a bit, trays were placed before them. When the wolf glared at the guard, it resulted in his head being forced into his food from a quick pounce. To taunt the blind mare, the guards placed her tray just out of reach.

"Enjoy, rats." They called as the ponies exited the mess hall.

• Brohoof 1

Bushido heard the trays hitting the table and reached for the food she was glad couldn't see. She figured she probably didn't know what they were being fed in the inhumane prison. However she quickly realized it had been placed just a hint too far to reach. "Dicks", she muttered under her breath.

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 1

The wolf slowly got out of his food to glare at the potentially dead ponies. He would kill them there and them if he was not restrained. Glaring at where they left, Seth finally looked back to the mare and noticed her predicament. After shaking off most of his food from his fur, he brought his muzzle down and nudged the plate back in front of the mare. "There you go." He said with a semi-soft tone.

• Brohoof 1

She noted that he had pushed her plate to her so that it was within hervreach and nodded in thanks. She chose not to talk to him just yet as she wanted to let him calm down from her little "test" in the cell first. She took a bite and her food to find it was about what she usually ate back during the war.

• Brohoof 1

After trying to clean himself the best he could, the wolf ate at his food. It wasn't until about half way that he decided to be the first to speak. "... I understand." He said, not looking up. "I understand why you wouldn't trust me." He still didn't move away from his food, not wishing to say more than he did.

• Brohoof 1

"I bet you do", she said sarcastically. "The reason I don't trust you...actually I'd be rather surprised if you know what it was, not that you have to worry about it because you can see and therefore don't need help from anypony", she said quietly returning to her gruel.

• Brohoof 1

Getting a little ticked by her remark at first, he takes a few seconds before speaking again. "You are blind, so you would need to rely on me to get you out. You would basically have to put your life in my arms and hope that I could do the job. The test is to see where I would fail on an emotional level. I doubt I passed." He explained, little to no emotion in his voice.

• Brohoof 1

"Okay so you do understand the issue at hand as well as the fact that you did sort of fail the emotional test since I was able to force you to resort to nearly trying to kill me after only a few words", she said nodding slightly in an emotionless voicec

• Brohoof 1

Seth gave himself a little smile for his victory, then looked up to the mare. "Look, I don't fall easy, and if you are planning to escape, Im sort of the only guy you have." He said in a low voice. "And you better be happy I am not guilty. A wolf willing to kill is not a wolf you want to meet."

• Brohoof 1

((Ignore this, horribly wrong mispost that for some reason it wont let me delete))

Rest is filler

apple apple aple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple apple sorry

Edited by Commander Tangent

Bushido looked at him coldly. "You ask that I give you my trust and put my very life in your paws...as you threaten me. Very suave..I must say", she said quietly before softening her glare. "Look..I do trust you. But I don't see why you would bother helping me escape. My blindness will only slow you down".

• Brohoof 1

Looking around the room, the wolf looked to the mare. "Because, I doubt you are guilty. Unlawful justice is not tolerated by wolves. Our honor dictates that we must correct said actions... even if illegal at the time." Seth said with a big of confidence. 'That... and she is kind of cute.' He mentally added. Finishing his food, he waited to be uncuffed. "Any ideas as to escape?"

• Brohoof 1

"Ideas foe escape might be better discussed when we are not being monitored by a bunch of goons, wouldn't you agree", she asked him before finishing her food. "Well, I can certainly respect your code of honor, though", she admitted twisting her hooves in their cuffs waiting to be let out of them.

• Brohoof 1

Shaking his cuffs as well, a guard finally came over and removed the hindering objects. As they came to the doors to the mess hall, they found the same amount of guards from earlier. However, when they went into the elevator to descend to their cells, the lift only went about half way. The doors opened to meet a single metal door. Seth was lead in first, only to see two metal chairs with restraints were before him. When he hesitated to move forward, one guard hit him hard with a tazer to the side. Falling to the ground, he gasped for air. "T...the fuck..." He coughed. The wolf then looked up to see a pony dressed in what looked to be a military officer's uniform.

"Pathetic mutt. This is why I brought you here. That includes you, blindy. You two are the weakest of your kind. Seth, I always hated wolves, so I plan to exploit you to gain a little upper hand on you furry brothers. Bushido, your group of terrorists have been in my mane for years. A public execution should show them who has the upper hoof."

• Brohoof 1

"Terrorists....you are mistaken. My family are an elite clan of honorbound samurai...not some half-baked group of lunatics trying to tear down modern civilization", she replied calmly refusing to allow the pony's jding taunts get under her skin. "My death would mean little, anyway. My clan would view as an honorable death but other than that there would be reaction. Killing me will win you nothing".

• Brohoof 1

"Oh you pathetic, weak mare... tell me, was it honorable to strike down unarmed women and children? Was it honorable to raze the villages of those ponies? Was it-" The head guard was stopped by Seth lunging at him, only to be stopped half way by a leash.

"If you are going to taunt us, you are gaining little." Seth said, glaring at the captain. It only rewarded him with a second jab of electricity to the side.

"Fucking wolves. Get this one strapped to the chair. I want to question this little mare first." The guard called out, two others grabbing the wolf and binding him to the metal restraints.

• Brohoof 1

"Honor is lost in a war. Especially when that war is against your own people...your own brothers and sisters. War takes everything fromca pony...not that you cowards would understand. That is something only a real soldier can know the pain of, and you are not soldiers...only sadists with control over a bunch of low-lifes. Wow...your mothers would so proud of how well you did that you get to babysit your fellow psychopaths", she replied snidely earning herself a jab from the tazer which she literally rolled herceyes. "Youbreally think a tazers gonna bother me? As you said I sluaghtered unarmed innocents as well as countless soilders...a little tazer is nothing compared to my battle scars", she said slowly reaching for a kunai still hidden within her mane.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the movement, the guard pony smiled. He took the mare and forced her into the restraints as well (with the help of the guards). Taking a knife from his vest, he traced it over one of the mares bound legs. "Well, if you want to brag about battle scars, why not just add to your collection." He laughed, jabbing the blade deep into her right back leg, not even reacting to the blood flow.

"You mother fucker!" Seth yelled from his chair. He glared at the pony, barking out in rage. The head guard only gave a light laugh as a new pony entered, rolling in a table with a injector. Picking it up with his magic, the guards looked at it, the to Seth.

"Now, mutt, I am tired of you being such a bitch of a dog. Why not turn you into what you really are. A mutt who can't think worth a damn." He said, pushing the needle into the wolfs leg, injecting the drugs into his system.

• Brohoof 1

When she battlescars, she had meant scars in the mind, guilt and regret being the most populating. It was not often she had been wounded physically so when the knife dug through her leg, it was a hell of a pain, but she to react. However her calm demeaner shattered when the pony injected Seth with the mixture in the needle. She instantly flipped her head to the side flicking her mane forward and sending the hidden kunais flying towards the guards. "At least one of you fuckers better fucking die" she muttered while twisting her hooves painfully to the point that she almost had them out of the restraints but knew that even she got out of the shackles, she was outnumbered and unarmed and would have to drag the drugged wolf with her if she managed to take out all of the guards and somehow escape blindly.

• Brohoof 1

The knives flew across the room. One nailed a watch-guard in the head, another in the leg. The main was only cut slightly. He growled at the attack, grabbing a tazer and jabbing in hard against the pony's neck. After letting the mare twitch for a minute, he backed off, looking to Seth "Damn this fucker! Get her back to the experiment holding cell. Post guards around her and make sure she doesn't have any more metal! I'll be by with the mutt soon." He said, almost smiling at the last sentence.

The remaining guards took the knife out of the mare and hauled the limp body out of the room, into the lift, and brought  her to a new room. Inside the white walled room was as a transparent box with a single door. Opening it, they tossed her inside. 

Back in the lab, Seth had twitched for only a few second after the injection, but remained still. The head guard looking over him had an item in his magic aura. A collar, with Seth's name on it. 

• Brohoof 1

Bushido slowly regained her mobility and slammed herself into the wall of her new cell. She knew Seth was probably in a worse situation and took a small comfort in that. Then she remembered the shot he had been given and her comfort quickly faded away.

• Brohoof 2