Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Guilty until found innocent

arkman575

Bushido pulled herself free from his grip and wiped her eyes after what he said. "Okay... I'm sorry I thought I was troubling you... Its just, I've hardly sense any happiness coming from you since we met not that I can blame you. You have to suffer the prisons cruelty and experimentation worse than I did... I wasn't braunwahed", she said and hugged him..

The wolf only pulled back to look into the white eyes of the mare, seeing an almost angel-like quality in them. "Bushido... I have been the happiest I have ever been in a year with you. Before meeting you, I had been living as a diplomat... that's mostly hearing others demand random treaty and then having to demand for them to shut up while saying it in big words. Mix that with the blood of dead children and you got one depressed wolf. You...you changed me..."

Bushido listened intently to what the wolf had to say and kissed his cheek. She wrapped her hooves back around the wolf and nuzzled him once he had finished speaking, "Well let me assure you.. Ypu haven't burdened me in the slightest. The death of my clan was an inevitability... You didn't cause it".

The two soon embraced themselves in a hug, only interrupted when Damon returned to the Humvee and the car began to drive off. "Look... I want to spend some real time with you. I want to get to know the real you. Not the Bushido that just escaped a prison, but a Bushido that now is away from those who wish for her death. A Bushido who can now live her life. That's who I want to know." He spoke into her ear.

She gave a small nod to the snow wolf's as entered and pulled a little bit away from Seth, though she still sat next to him. "Alright, Seth.. I'll try to show you the real me if that's what you really want", she assured him quietly. "But, the real me isn't much different from the me you know".

Edited by Cerebrony

"Well, that's good to hear." The wolf replied in a quiet voice as they continued on. "We should be near the boarder in a half hour. The airstrip was close, so now we just need to get the last leg." He said. Outside, the weather was cold. There was snow on the ground, but nothing was falling. They were approaching a small town.

Bushido just sat silent for the remainder of the ride. After the past few days, she wasn't sure wanted to be so attached to Seth, considering the fact that everyone she cared about had just been wiped out. And he had come awfully close to being killed countless times in the prison. She had to wonder... Would she be losing him soon too? It wasn't a thought she relished. She couldn't lose him. She had just lost her entire clan... She couldn't lose him too. No, that wasn't it. It wasn't just that she couldn't... She wouldn't lose him, she couldn't and wouldn't.

The car passed through the small town, getting curious eyes from the local wolves. The windows were tinted, but they still found it odd that a single military vehicle was passing in a small farm area. The wolves kept an eye on it until it was outside the town, not raising too much suspicion. They finally pulled up to a decent sized house about two miles outside of the town's boarders. Both Damon and the driver got out, beginning to gather supplies and bring them to the door. Before departing himself, the wolf kissed the mare and then handed her a jacket. "It's going to be freezing. Here." He offered.

Bushido returned his kiss and gave him back the jacket he had passed her. "I'm fine. Thank you though", she said stepped out of the humvee with a snort of light slight uneasiness. "Seth. Is this really want you want for your life? I mean... You pretty much had it made... And you're gonna waste your time with me", she asked, not really expecting or wanting am answer.

Edited by Cerebrony

The wolf took a few supplies, helping the others move it to their house. When he came back, he stopped and looked into her eye. "Bu... when I told you I loved you, I meant it.That means I truly want to be with you. I don't want you to be left alone here... You know me, but wolves are not ponies. I just want to be close to you."

Bushido would have grabbed some of the things that were being brought in and carried them in except she had no way of locating them to do so. "I know... I'm just.... This is just going to a wierd adjustment is all... If I'm really to stay here, I mean....", she said with a small smile trying not to seem depressed, though given her family's sudden eradication, a state of depression was probably understandable.

The wolf opened the door to the cabin, allowing her inside. The guards had gone back into the truck and only Damon remained. He watched the two for a bit, wanting to talk to Seth. 

"Well, that's everything you will need for a few weeks. Everything else you can grab at the town. Good luck, old friend." The white wolf spoke, patting Seth on the side. 

"Thanks. Thanks for everything." He replied, nodding to his friend as the two went their separate ways. Walking inside, the wolf closed the door to the frigid world, looking to the mare. 

"Whatever I can do to help, please. I only want your life to be a safe and happy one."

Bushido really wasn't sure there was anything Seth could actually do for her, or that there was anything she needed from him. Her problems were things she'd need to let pass on their own over time rather than burden him with problems she didn't want to bother with herself. "Happy? That's debatable... And safe? What point us there in a life without da get to a bounty hunter", she asked genuinelycconfused as to how safety could seem appealing to her.

(edited)

The wolf sighed, feeling a bit useless as he felt the cause for her troubles. She was miserable and he couldn't do a damn thing. He was a soldier: if he needed to take down a target, he would do it blindfolded. If he was told to blow up a bridge, he would blow up he river it was on. But helping a hurting mare... He had nothing. Giving a slight pat on Bushido's back, the wolf gave her a nod before giving a false smile. "Here, I'll cook dinner." He proposed before walking towards the kitchen with one of the boxes of food they were given.

Edited by arkman575

Bushido turned toward the wolf, with a look of uneasiness. "Yeah, sure...if you want to", she said before muttering quietly to herself. "Now if I knew the layout of this place, that would be great...oh well", she said and etched a cut through the symbol on her armour's helmet, the symbol being her family crest.

Firing up the oven, the wolf took out some pasta and red sauce. It was vegetarian, so the mare would be fine. He looked to the pot as he poured in the red mixture, sighing heavily to himself. He was tired of being useless. He needed to do something for her. Something that wouldn't end in more family oh hers dying. Except... They all were dead. He had single handedly killed off what remained of her clan by forcing her to tell their location. Coming here, he forced the child to defend his last member of his family, resulting in his transformation to ash. Now... He forced her to a new home, a new life. She was miserable, and he was the cause. He forced her into everything because he thought it was right. He was wrong, and he knew it. She would never admit it, but he was guilty, and there wasn't any innocence remaining.

The cut she had etched into her family's crest was a symbol of a traitor and a failure, which was what she saw herself as, a traitor to her clan who failed to even protect one. Marking one self out from the clan, showing they accepted that they had failed and that when they died, their souls would not rest as the clan's souls did, they would linger and suffer for failing in their duty.

The wolf watched as the meal cooked, sitting on a kitchen stool. He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to talk to Bu, as she seemed to need some time alone. He didn't want to unpack, as it would take too long and dinner was cooking. He could Rome the house to see what there was. Seeing it was his best option, the wolf stood and walked throughout the house, giving a half smile to Bu when he passed her. He found the house had two bedrooms, three bathrooms, the kitchen, dining room, storage room, rec room, and living room.

Bushido heard the wolf walk past her to where she had no idea, though she figured he was checking out the place. She followed the sound of his foot steps to the rooms trying to find a place to put her armour, deciding on putting it in one the bedrooms. "Seth, if it's all right with you, I'll take this room, unless you want it, that is".