Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Biggest Guilty Pleasures?

Prometheus

What would you say are some of your biggest guilty pleasures?

I'm mainly referring to Movies, Games, Literature or any other kind of media. The point of a guilty pleasure is that you enjoy something, whilst knowing for a fact that it may be lacking in quality or is generally considered bad by the overall populace or status quo.

Well, have no shame and name your biggest guilty pleasures down below!

I'll start:

The Room is unironically one of my favourite movies of all time.

• Brohoof 3

In public i'm silent, but when i'm alone, I sing random songs that are stuck in my mind.

Edited by Flow
  • Brohoof 5

Oh, this is something I forgot to mention:

You folks are going to give me weird looks for this... but I actually quite like this game:

Spoiler

91rMM9GarML._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I understand why everyone dislikes this game... but I have fun with it. :please: It's certainly not as good as it could be, but I still find enjoyment in it.

• Brohoof 3

I love the Phantom Menace, Revenge of the Sith and The Force Awakens despite there being tons of issues with them, I think they also have lots of merits that make them worth watching

• Brohoof 5

I love Jim Carrey's version of the Grinch. He could work with his costume. And Cindy Lou Who was the only Who who believed that he wasn't evil, just misunderstood. Plus the ending climax had a better reason for the sleigh to be saved. It wasn't the presents the Grinch saved from falling; it was Cindy's life!

• Brohoof 4

21 minutes ago, joanro said:

Fanservice in anime is probably one of my biggest. Also, traps in anime.

I say yes to the above. I love Aoi Futaba of "You're Under Arrest" (one of my favorite anime!)

(I ship Aoi and Yuriko!)

aoi-futaba-youre-under-arrest-29.2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I like the Star Wars Prequels, even though they have their share of problems. I'm kind of glad that people are starting to appreciate them more these days.

• Brohoof 1

Sometime I'd make poor judgement when it comes to choosing the alternative over  #1 priority. As example, hungin' out here when I should be doing my research.

• Brohoof 1

I buy too many Star Wars toys. I already have too many of them but I keep buying more, even when I ultimately don't feel that rewarding buzz I used to get when they made the really good stuff. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

I would say my 3ds in truth,  it was something I got more on a "I really want this"  than a need.       Also I would say books,  give I love to read a lot.

WARNING: I might get crucified for what I’m about to share probably my biggest guilty pleasure to you all.

I like The Beyblade Anime Series

This is The Ancient Fidget Spinner. Except its actually a toy you can buy, play, and have fun with IRL.

The Anime Adaptation is so ridiculous with its premise of Monsters (Bit Beasts) inside Spinning Toys that I can’t help but laugh and get some enjoyment out of it.

That and the Voice Acting is laughably bad be it dubbed or subbed. XD

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding on the fact of how absurd is the voice acting
  • Brohoof 1

Hatsune Miku and Rin Kagamine and some of my other waifus I guess. 

I enjoyed rude comedies

Lordi and Babymetal are my favorite bands and enojyed their music.

I'm big fan of BB8 and Porgs, buy and own things that related to them.