Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Guilty until found innocent

arkman575

When Seth woke, he he did not struggle. His eyes only looked to the sealing. With the head guard looking over him, he didn't even flinch. With a soft smile, the guard slowly undid the bindings and watch to see if Seth would react. He didn't. With a smug grim, he cleared his throat.

"Mutt, stand at attention." He ordered, watching with anticipation as the wolf got off the table and stood tall. "Good." With a smile, the pony opened the main door and allowed two lesser guards inside. One carried a gun. Handing the gun to the wolf, the higher guard spoke again. "Now, press the gun to your scull and pull the trigger." Without hesitation, Seth braught up the gun, armed it, then fired.

It was empty. "Very good, mutt. It worked. Full control. Now, I am going to knock you out. When you awake, you will be in your cell. Act normal. Don't get here suspicious. Make her tell you everything about her merderous friends." He ordered, before slamming the end of his tazer across the wolf's head.

The guards dragged the wolf into the cell, throwing him inside. "We're done with your friend, girly. Enjoy." One called with a laugh.

• Brohoof 1

"Since when does being cell-mates make you friends? It doesn't. It makes you mere acquaintances, nothing more so think before making your next snide remark", Bushido said in a tone that meant to insult their intelligence. She simply glanced in the direction of Seth's unconscious body, or at least where she heard him land. She kicked him in the chest to wake him up. "Wake up, wolf".

• Brohoof 1

After a few kicks, Seth mumbled something on the lines of "let me sleep...". Slowly, he did get up and shock his throbbing head. "Damn... What just happened... You didn't buck me in the head, did you?" He asked, looking over to the irritated mare. She seemed rather agitated. He wondered why. "Anything happen while I was out? Seems we got a new residence."

• Brohoof 1

"No I didn't. All I did was kick you, nothing more. And as for what's happened nothing really. All I know is you got injected with...something and know we are stuck in here. And I think I might have killed one of those guard ponies", she said after mentally noting that she was now just about out of weapons. All she had left was her own four hooves.

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 1

"Ya... about that... What the hell did they put in me?" He asked, looking to the area that was injected. Looking over to the mare, he noticed a red patch of fur from the stab. "Hell, did they even treat that?" He asked, walking over to the mare's side and looking to the gash.

"I honestly don't what they have got in your system right now and that is extremely bothersome. For all I know, your now a walking bomb or something", she said only half joking. "And no they didn't do anything with the stab wound. You put too much faith in them. I mean they stuck you with who knows what and nearly sliced my leg in half, you really think they give a buck about injuries".

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 1

Kneeling before the pony, Seth examined the leg and then softly took hold of the appendage. "This may sting, but it will keep you from bleeding out." He said, taking both paws and bracing them around her leg. It covered the wound, but it also wound cause a lot of pain. "If it gets too much, just tell me." He said, trying to be as non-painful as he could.

• Brohoof 1

When he covered the wound in his paws she instinctively pulled away from him. She was hesitant to but returned her leg to his paws, knowing he at least attempting to stop the bleeding. It was extremely painful, excruciating even, but she had no real choice but to let him even as tears began to drop from the pain.

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 1

Seth kept pressing the wound shut. It was deep and it could grow worse if not treated. However, he felt a pang of guilt when he saw the mare's single tear. "I...Im sorry. This is rather deep and it needs to be closed off. If you have some sort of clothe, it would be very useful right about now." He said, frowning. The cut was bleeding fast, and he needed to get it closed off. 

• Brohoof 1

She shook her head when he mentioned clothe. "Nope, my armour had clothe but they took that along with my bow and swords, so I gave no clothe", she said wiping her eyes with her free foreleg not wanting to be seen crying. She silently swore at herself for crying in the first place.

• Brohoof 1

"Well... I can work around it." The wolf said as he thought for a moment. Looking to the leg, it had started to lightly heal, but it was still bleeding. "Forgive me..." He quickly said and he knelt down and licked the wound clean of blood, then rested a single paw on the opening. "I wanted that somewhat sterile, and at least I won't have to put so much pressure on it." He said with a sheepish smile.

• Brohoof 1

Bushido shuddered when he licked her wound. She nearly punched him and would have if he wasn't trying to help her. "Less pressure means less pain..so thanks Seth", she said laying her head on his shoulder to try to hide any pain or tears in his fur though she was still worried about the injection he had received.

Geeling the mare rest her head on her shoulder, Seth nearly smiled. It was almost cute. Slowly, he extended a paw around her, giving her a light hug. "It will be ok... trust me..." He said, looking back to the cut. It would heal with time for now. "If you want, you can cover it with your own hoof." He suggested, seeing the bleeding was slowing.

Geeling the mare rest her head on her shoulder, Seth nearly smiled. It was almost cute. Slowly, he extended a paw around her, giving her a light hug. "It will be ok... trust me..." He said, looking back to the cut. It would heal with time for now. "If you want, you can cover it with your own hoof." He suggested, seeing the bleeding was slowing.

She became visably more calm when he put his paw around her. She used her free hoof to put pressure and keep the bleeding down her hurt leg shaking in pain from putting her wieght on it. She still had her head resting on his shoulder and she lightly slid into his neck.

Giving her a light nuzzle, Seth put a paw on her hoof, trying to steady it. "Look... whatever happens here. I just want to apologize. If I wasn't here, you probably wouldn't have that gash." He said lightly, looking away from the mare's face to her leg. "I just hope I can get you out of here..."

Giving her a light nuzzle, Seth put a paw on her hoof, trying to steady it. "Look... whatever happens here. I just want to apologize. If I wasn't here, you probably wouldn't have that gash." He said lightly, looking away from the mare's face to her leg. "I just hope I can get you out of here..."

Bushido shook her head at him after pulling it off of his neck. 'No...I actually probably would have gotten stabbed anyways. It was really just a matter of time until my pride got the better of me, Seth. Its not even close to your fault, and you don't need to get me out of here, especially not now. My blindness with combined with my downed leg is more than I'm willing to ask you to bear. When you have a way out, just go, I'm not gonna burden you any further", she said with her head hung low.

Edited by Dusk Shade

The wolf frowned as the pony pulled away from him. What she said was somewhat true, and it was logical. But logic was not a wolven practice. "Look, what you said... it makes sense... but you are leaving this place. The reason you will leave is the same why I probably won't. You have somewhere to go to after all this is done. You have a family. The clan. I... I am just a lone wolf in the world." He said, walking over and nudging the mare. "Your life is worth more than my own. I have lived mine to the best. If it is the end for me, so be it. I, however, cannot see you left here to die. You are worth too much for that." He finished, sitting down next to the pony.

"So what if I have a family....it really doesn't matter that your a lone wolf...you just need to find a new home and a new pack if that is your situation", she said before shaking her head. "No. My life is worth no more than anypony else's lives so don't be so against yourself", she said wondering why he had nudged her.

"Fine... when the time comes... the time comes..." He said in an almost defeated tone. He wished he cloud just save them both right now... but they didn't even have an escape plan. "So... is there anything I can do for you for now?" He finally asked. He had to do something for the mare.

She shook her head at his question. She didn't even understand what he had in mind that he could do for her in their current predicament to be honest. "Not really...at least I don't think so....sorry", she said moving to the corner of the cell not to get away from him but rather to find a more comfortable position to lay down so she could take the pressure off of her leg.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Seeing the mare try to get comfortable, Seth looked to one of the guards outside the cell. He got close to the wall and banged on the transparent barrier. "Hey. We could use something for a bed." He called out. The guard rolled his eyes and spoke to another guard. After a bit of a debate, they returned with a single blanket. Opening the door, the wolf took it over to the mare. He then had an idea. Ripping a strip off of the sheet, he brought it up to where the gash was. "Here... I got a bandage for it." He said, taking the mare's hoof away from the wound and dressing it properly. He then placed the blanket over her and gave a half smile. "There... now try to get some rest. You lost a bit of blood already."

Trying to think rationally, Bushido laid her head on Seth and pulled the blanket so it would cover him as well. She tried to make sure they both ended up with about the same amount of the blanket. "Thanks, Seth...", she said before falling asleep while using him SS a pillow.

• Brohoof 1

As the mare fell asleep on him, the wolf put an arm around her as to hold her a bit close for warmth. He wasn't as tired, as he had a little nap with the injection. For a while, he stayed up, thinking over the plan. What was there that he could do to escape... Meals were a way to get to the elevator shaft, but once in, they were rather trapped. But... What about before or after? All they would need to do is immobilize the guards that were taking them to the mess hall before they arrive at the elevator. Once they got to the elevator doors, the two could pry the doors open and do though the elevator shaft. Escape would be cake walk from there.

With a smile, the wolf closed his eyes and leaned close to the mare, keeping her in his warm hold.

Bushido felt herself being warmed up a bit in her sleep and rolled subconsciously into Seth's warm fur. The fur tickled her nose, causing her to stir slightly before seeing his arm around her woke her up completely. "That might explain the warmth, I guess.....considering the blanket being part of this facilities inventory ....", she said still lying next to wolf.

Edited by Dusk Shade

The wolf stirred a little, but stayed asleep. As he rolled over a bit, he nuzzled his head into the mare's. Falling back into full sleep, he was unaware he even moved. The mare's cote was rather soft for the wolf, so it made it easy for him to sleep. If one were to look, one could tell Seth was smiling.