Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Guilty until found innocent

arkman575

Bushido pulled several kunai from her mane, half of which were fitted with strings. She threw two with strings into the wall neatest Seth and two diagonally from there, tying her sheet to the strings to make herself a hammock. She jumped up and into said hammock and "looked" down at Seth. "Goodnight", she said quietly.

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 1

Looking over to what the blind mare was doing, Seth was intrigued by the idea of the hammock. He would have to ask her about it tomorrow. With a smile, he called back, "Goodnight" before bundling up in the sheets. He just wanted some rest after being dragged around by security guards.

As the night progressed, Seth occasionally twitched, mostly in his appendages. 

• Brohoof 1

Bushido rolled onto her back but couldn't sleep. There was just too much on her mind to waste time sleeping. She slid off of her hammock and onto the floor, accidentally clipping Seth with her hoof in the process. She slowly began pacing the room in circles waiting for the night to end.

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 1

The wolf flinched back at the touch of the mare, yet not awaking. He shivered in fright as his mind tortured him within. Even after a year of these events, he couldn't ever get used to them. Who really could?

As the night progressed, the twitching got slightly more violent he began to kick out from the covers. 

• Brohoof 1

She continued pacing for a while but eventually jumped back onto her hammock and fell asleep lying flat on her back while still deep in thought. Her brooding thoughts followed her into her sleep turning her mind into a warzone as she thought everything out within.

Edited by Dusk Shade
  • Brohoof 1

As the sun began to rise for a new day (although it wouldn't matter for the two cell mates, they were ten stories under), Seth woke with a panting breath, panicked. His head darting around the room, he slowly calmed down. His rainbowed eye had become more prominent over the night. 

• Brohoof 1

Bushido pulled the kunai out of the wall, collapsing the makeshift hammock. She quickly pushed the kunai back into her mane and folded the sheet into a circle and placed iit on a cot. (While she is blind, she still quickly adjusts to new surroundings).

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the pony's movements, the wolf got back to a semi-normal state. "Are you sure you are blind? You seem too good at this." He said, looking at her work. It was a bit hard to believe, all things considering. Slowly standing, the wolf walked over to the provided mirror and looked himself over. Seeing the rain owed eye, he growled lightly to himself. "Damn... "

• Brohoof 1

"Yes. I am sure...that I am blind. But when you're born blind to an elite clan of warriors, you learn how to cope with it snd eventually, you hardly even notice", she said matter-of-factedly before bringing the tip of a kunai right in front of her eye. "If I weren't blind, I would instinctively pull me face away, but I haven't because I can't se le the kunai. What's wrong", she asked hearing him at the mirror.

• Brohoof 1

Seth was listening to the mare, but his mind was still on the eye. "Sorry... it's just that I... I have a bit of a condition. It is the cause of my twitching." He said, looking back to the mare. "It acts up when I'm in a different environment." He explained as he sat on his cot. "Damn spectra...." He mumbled. Seth then wondered if the mare even knew the tails of the horrible place that produced the liquid.

• Brohoof 1

"Spectra.....what is Spectra", she asked grnuinely confused as she had no knowledge of the Rainbow Factory or how it produced what it produced. "So this Spectra adversely affects your physical ability to remain stationary. Am I correct or have I misinterprentated what you have have said".

• Brohoof 1

Looking back to the mare, he gave a light frown. "Well, you are lucky not to know what any of it is. I'll tell you what you need to know, and if you want more, you can ask. Basically spectra is a form of bio-matter used to create rainbows as well as having medical properties. I was treated with the chemical by a friend of mine. It returned my sight as well as one of my legs.

"It came at a price. Ever since then, I get nightmares of... well... rather gruesome events." He finished, looking away from the mare, his stare locking on the floor.

• Brohoof 1

She listened to his story and instantly wished that she had chosen to ignore it. "D-did your friend what that Spectra would do to you", she asked shakily pacing the room. She pulled a kunai out and used it to sharpen the front tips of her hoofs to a sharp point.

• Brohoof 1

Seth sighed, looking away to a wall. "Not... Really." He admitted. "Again, this spectra.... it's not exactly humane. It was only tested once for medical use. The one subject had a leg re-grown... But he never was the same, as Volt put it. Look... I need to tell you something that will explain why this stuff is so bad. If you can bearly take what I told you now... Then what spectra is made if would only send you into depression. I... rather not tell you." He said, wondering what the choice would be.

• Brohoof 1

"To be honest...I'm pretty sure that whatever you have to say about this spectra, I have done worse.... the production process of Spectra can't be much worse than going around massacring entire clans, including children and elderly", she said leaning on the wall.

• Brohoof 1

"Really?..." He asked in a sorrow tone. He had long since stopped begin sad, and now was getting slightly depressed. "Well... For roughly a thousand years, rainbows had been produced not by magic, but by spectra alone. The colors of joy came with a steep price. A price that literally required a sacrifice. Heartless monsters harvest the rejects of the flight schools around Equestria. All fillies and colts that fail... Were sent to the rainbow factory. It was there...were they were harvested for their magical colors. Spectra is literally made from Equesria's children... And it is flowing through my veins..." He finished with a single tear.

• Brohoof 1

She looked stunned but was actually not all that surprised. "What can I say? Equestrian is a nation of psychopathic ponies hellbent on killing each other", she shrugging it off like somepony would a lighthearted joke that slightly offended them. She truyly seemed like she didn't care at all.

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the mares reaction, Seth took a bit of of fence to her lack of interest. "Look... If you wish to disrespect me, I can live with that. If you dare disrespect the thousands and thousands of lives that were lost to the factory, now we have a problem. Troth fully, I envy you for your blindness. At least you don't have to see what true horror is. I was forced to see it. The spectra contained their memories... Everything up until their death. I'm haunted by them constantly.

"I envy you... You know nothing of horror." He repeated as he moved to the door and banged on it. It might have been harsh of what he said, but he meant it. She disrespected the dead, and that's one think he could not take.

• Brohoof 1

She shook slightly from the story of slaughter of all the innocent filled and colts. She went back to fiddling with the brick she had been working the night before to hide it. "You truly are scum, aren't you", she asked not even looking in his direction. She didn't actually mean it, but she felt she needed to see what could make him snap and how quickly. "You knew what the factory was doing and nothing? It seems to me like you are simply a coward".

• Brohoof 1

With a quick action that only took half a second, the wolf spun around and grabbed the mare by the neck. "I didn't know!" He barked out. "I didn't know about the factory! My friend worked there, and that's where he got the spectra. I was merely his test subject. Do you know why? He had bipolar disorder, as in having two distinct personalities. It was the only way he managed to escape from that place alive. He was tortured... even working there. He was part of the reason the factory was destroyed... He killed his own friends... to destroy the factory of damnation." He growled, not letting go.

• Brohoof 1

Bushido simply faced toward him and slowly exhaled as he grabbed her throat. "Thank you. Now I know what I wanted to know. I know what males you snap and how quickly as well as how badly", she said quietly. She slid her kunaiback into her mane slowly. "I apologize for what I had to say to test you".

• Brohoof 1

The wolf growled as he lightly tossed the mare away from him. He then went to the door of the cell and banged on it hard. "Guards... get me the fuck away from this chick..." He said with a tired tone. She had forced him to spill some of the worst moments of his life out... just for a test. Why the hell did he even tell her. She was not to be trusted... just like every other pony.

• Brohoof 1

"Moron. They will not let you swap cells. Those is not musical chairs", she muttered to herself but still obviously about Seth. "Look I'm sorry for what I did but it was not avoidable. If we are stuck together, then we have to be able trust each other not to snap at any given moment. Apparently I can't though".

• Brohoof 1

Seeing that no one would come until breakfast, the wolf slouched down and sighed. "What should be one of your little concerns  is the ability to actually trust your cellmate instead of subjecting them to your little mind games." He growled back. This mare was making him more sick by the second.

• Brohoof 1

"Is that not what I just said, Eclipse", she asked before pulling a kunai from her mane and scratching it against the as a way to kill the time. "The whole reason I did that was to see if I could trust you......because I kind of have to either way", she sighed still scratching the wall.

• Brohoof 1